Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

What color palette do y’all want for LG7? I’m kinda over pink after AP, Joanne, and Chromatica. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Omg I wish she kept ARTPOP as the EDM/rave/trap CONUNDRUM that it was meant to be. Can they leak Ratchet with her vocals in full HQ next? 

 

spacer.png
 

 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What color palette do y’all want for LG7? I’m kinda over pink after AP, Joanne, and Chromatica. 

Green would be cool, I always get a green vibe when I listen to replay and monster, so I’m cool with green :gaycat1:

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Same but i will skip Ga Ga's worst song aka Gypsy tho

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

mood asf now that is the song she should have removed from streaming

 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Green would be cool, I always get a green vibe when I listen to replay and monster, so I’m cool with green :gaycat1:

I was thinking green too. 

2 hours ago, Chromatica said:

I wonder if Gaga or DJWS with the blessing of Gaga leaked these, the message attached to them makes me feel that way :rip: 

 

 

sounding like it came from an inner source and not some random leaker :deadbanana4:

 

They want us to stfu about Act II :rip: 

Yea definitely also obviously ACT II doesn’t exist as a fully completed album but we all know there are fully recorded takes of TEA, Temple, In Like With You, Ratchet, Heard It, and Princess Die, possibly Sire as well. 

I bet she regrets so bad ever mentioning a possible Act 2 :toofunny2:

 

Just now, Bamboo said:

I bet she regrets so bad ever mentioning a possible Act 2 :toofunny2:

 

It’s really her fault for talking about it several times and listing like 10+ track titles

 

was it ever confirmed edith piaf was interpolated in ratchet? anyways i think it wouldnt have been #kindness punk of her to release a possible diss track

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

Oh, Alex Coletti directed the original artRAVE :matty: He directed and was an executive producer for One Last Time

Full I&V ARTPOP photoshoot! :jonny4:

 

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/MiVHfCfh_sh4cA

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Almodusa

The FULL photoshoot

 

:jonny5:

 

Also a MANiCURE video treatment also got leaked

 

directed by Jonas Åkerlund, featuring Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Justin T, Andy Samberg etc

 

 :rip:

 

 

so is this...

  • just ARTPOP stans who have secretly had this stuff finally leaking
  • DJWS being bitter
  • Gaga/Her team?

The full photoshoot and outtakes ahh :jonny5: there are SO many pics omg

 

The vocal concept/alternate ARTPOP demo is also so amazing :wanda:

 

 

6 minutes ago, Velvet said:

The FULL photoshoot

 

:jonny5:

 

Also a MANiCURE video treatment also got leaked

 

directed by Jonas Åkerlund, featuring Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Justin T, Andy Samberg etc

 

 :rip:

 

 

Wait what? :thing:

i love lady gaga i think she's a really interesting artist

Y'all cannot believe that MANiCURE video treatment... :rip: It was semi believable until Selena, Justin, Kris, Kanye, etc came in. Y'all are so gullible lol

 

However, the photoshoot pics :WAP: I'm shaking. WHY did they let this photoshoot go to waste??? So many possible iconic album covers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.