Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I’m high-key pissed she didn’t throw 2 songs from Act II (which is never coming out) on a 10th anniversary edition of the album. It deserves. 

Yeah, it’s so weird that she didn’t considering how much of a norm these types of anniversary editions are these days. Basically free streams. :sad:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ARTPOP Era was so elite. You wouldn't think it would go to such unhingeness when a simplistic photo of hers was the start of an era. The photoshoots were glorious, fashion was crazy cuckoo bananas, the way the era imploded is like an art piece. To witness it in real time as a stan with the unfiltered thoughts of 2013 Stan culture and especially on oldTRL was such a joy to watch.

 

Happy 10th ARTPOP. :gaygacat6:

  • Author

Jesus Manicure video script is so insane, literally asking for ending her career :rip:

 

The freshly released ARTPOP demo with the new bridge/outro...I'm gagged

Happy birthday album that got me into stanning Godga :gaygacat6:

MANiCURE would have destroyed her career I fear :deadbanana4:

she truly wanted people to hate her during ARTPOP

Thank God for applause. She would be having a BIONIC if Manicure was the lead

Edited by FailSafe

30 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Thank God for applause. She would be having a BIONIC if Manicure was the lead

We complained about it at the time, but Applause aged so freaking good along with the title track and Sexxx Dreams. :clap3:

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The MANiCURE video script... :rip: why was she so obsessed with celebrity culture and shocking sexual controversies for this era?

I don't know about the sex, but I think the celebrity obsession stems from the whole "reverse Warholian" ****. :skull: The same reason why she was randomly obsessed with Minecraft and the Realhouse Housewives. She was trying to take things that were low-brow and turn them into "art" but it was just a mess. 

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

Edited by Bhabylon

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you” :deadbanana2:

What was the face like? :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What was the face like? :deadbanana2:

Literally just him scoffing and doing a mixture of the “:biblio:” and confused ATRL reaction faces. The type of mean gay energy you’d expect from insecure 22 year olds 

 

 

 

Edited by Bhabylon

29 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Literally just him scoffing and doing a mixture of the “:biblio:” and confused ATRL reaction faces. The type of mean gay energy you’d expect from insecure 22 year olds 

 

 

 

He thinks hes Regina George, when hes just George ijbol

Applause was definitely the best lead choice, but Manicure as the 2nd single with this crazy concept would've definitely made some noise, bet it would've been a top 10 single post video debut.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

now, why would you say that?

it's not work, he was there to get f***ed 
he will def remember you as the worst pick up line ever

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Not MANiCURE being the Telephone sequel instead of Aura ??? :deadbanana: that video treatment sounds like a fever dream with all those celeb cameos 

 

4 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

The fact that MANiCURE was almost the lead :rip:

DJWS did confirm it was MANiCURE back in 2012 which makes sense with that script being from July 2012 :jonny: 

Then they switched to Aura, then Sexxx Dreams and then finally to Applause.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

He was probably upset that you reminded him of the job that he's been on vacation from for the last 6+ months :rip: 

The Inez and Vinoodh visuals for this era have always been a serve and between the best of her career like the new outtakes are proving along with the 'Applause' video which is very underrated, it doesn't get the right love it deserves when it's between her best and more creative videos.

Just read the full script, Bey at the end :ahh: 

 

I wonder why she thought she could get all those celebs to agree to such a video, Britney, Justin Bieber and Timberlake, Kris and Kim Kardashian, Kanye, Selena etc. :rip: 

And the way she also said we should vote for the Telephone sequel if we want that and the script is ready 2 months b4 album release, she was holding onto this idea for over a year.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Literally just him scoffing and doing a mixture of the “:biblio:” and confused ATRL reaction faces. The type of mean gay energy you’d expect from insecure 22 year olds 

 

 

 

well you are what you eat, as they say :coffee2:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

i mean i would do the same thing knowing this is the album that brought the downfall and misery of Miss Gaga. I would tell you off, ngl

"happy birthday artpoop" my foot

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.