Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Not MANiCURE being the Telephone sequel instead of Aura ??? :deadbanana: that video treatment sounds like a fever dream with all those celeb cameos 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Y'all cannot believe that MANiCURE video treatment... :rip: It was semi believable until Selena, Justin, Kris, Kanye, etc came in. Y'all are so gullible lol

 

However, the photoshoot pics :WAP: I'm shaking. WHY did they let this photoshoot go to waste??? So many possible iconic album covers

It is legit. It’s not the first time we hear about the plans of MANiCURE being the lead. 


 

also

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4336904/amp/Charlie-Sheen-reveals-Lady-Gaga-offered-NAKED-lap-dance.html
 

this basically confirms it too :rip:

 

This photoshoot reminds me why there will never be someone like her :jonny5:

all these great outtakes makes me wonder why they decided to go with some of the choices they made with what they did release....

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

It is legit. It’s not the first time we hear about the plans of MANiCURE being the lead. 

 

also

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4336904/amp/Charlie-Sheen-reveals-Lady-Gaga-offered-NAKED-lap-dance.html
 

this basically confirms it too :rip:

 

omg I'm a flop stan, I don't remember that at all lol. Wait I'm shook then :rip:

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

all these great outtakes makes me wonder why they decided to go with some of the choices they made with what they did release....

This. They had SO many better album cover choices than the Koons cover. The final isn't bad but nowhere on par with the album photo shoot.

 

The art-techno look and feel of the shoot is what the album's direction should have largely been. I still haven't been able to wrap my head around what celebs and drugs and raves and Greek mythology all had to do with creating "art through pop". :rip:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

F-oDTyMbgAAGFdt?format=jpg&name=medium

 

:jonnycat:

One of my favs. It's could've been TFM's cousin if it was the album cover

I don't wanna be alone forever, but I can be tonight.

I don't wanna be alone forever, but I love gypsy life.

I don't wanna be alone forever, maybe we could see the world together.

 

I don't wanna be alone forever, but I can beeee...

 

;%5B-(featuring-Sula-Miranda).gif

Edited by Artur

These pics are stunning :jonnycat:

Mother is definitely behind this

How did we end up with that album cover when we had all these beautiful pics!?

5 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I just need Princess Die leak :chick3:

I feel like we might get this. I fear TEA and Temple are too coveted for anyone to leak even though I wanna hear them most :monkey:

OMFG THE ARTPOP INEZ & VINNODH OUTTAKES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR YEARS FINALLY

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

If I were Bobby, I would've asked Gaga to put a coffee table book together

I'm sure she would've made a cute check from it

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

The car demo leaking 11 years later :'( I remember CRYING when that thread first opened on GGD. The time flies.

ARTPOP will always have such a special place in my heart. Even with all the hiccups that happened at the time, it was and always will be one of my favorite eras from her, or from anyone for that matter. No one could have done ARTPOP except Gaga and I am so grateful to her for it.

 

:gaygacat7: :gaygacat6: :gaygacat8:

 

I so wish she could feel the joy, excitement, and hope that album brought and continues to bring to so many of us and that I believe she once felt for it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.