Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The run of MJH-Dope-Gypsy-Applause is one of the strongest in her discography 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Swine has aged so well. Back in the day I preferred the iTunes festival version and thought the album version was too grating, but like…. It’s a career highlight it’s true it’s true 

13 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

The run of MJH-Dope-Gypsy-Applause is one of the strongest in her discography 

 

spacer.png

Almost on par with Aura, Venus, GUY, some would say

spacer.png

Why do the PopJustice gays talk about her like she's dead :biblio:  A bunch of miserable people

I wish registration would open up so I could drag a few of them nnn

Thinking about ARTPOP being her creative rebellion era etc, it really was kinda punk of her to premiere 8 new songs that nobody had ever heard (except Applause) for a festival set and play none of her previous songs or her biggest hits. Nobody was doing anything like that. Swinefest was such a moment

honestly someting like Bewitched by Laufey sounds like a natural progression from c2c/l4s. Wouldn't hate lg8 or lg9 to sound like that.

Too bad they only used the Jeff Koons studio shoot for physical copies when they had all this locked in some hard disk

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I've skewed negative on Artpop and it's still my least favorite Gaga album to date, but I'll be spinning the foil CD today. :heart2:

 

I'll always particularly treasure Aura, Venus, ARTPOP, Mary Jane Holland, Fashion!, and Applause. I genuinely couldn't imagine them not existing in ly library.

 

Being a Gaga stan this year has been extremely tough, but I have a small sliver of faith that Gaga will return to form one day. Maybe it's a personal cope, but maybe these tamer music eras and ventures into film have been a long-term play to set her up to return to form. She said "music is her life" or something of that essence at my J&P show last month, and I'll have to trust her word.

 

Artpop was indeed ambitious, regardless of the output. I hope she rekindles that ambition one day.

 

Happy 10 years, ARTPOP. :gaycat4:

  • ATRL Moderator

almost finished streaming artpop but im struggling to get thru death & gypslur :toofunny2:

I don't get the hate for Gypsy tbh. It always uplifts my mood. 

 

BAAAAABYYY TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT :katie2:

  • ATRL Moderator

correct me if im wrong but didnt MJH have a key change in the demo? i wish she kept that

Why is no one leaking an outtake. ALSO WHERE IS SHE

I hadn't listened to Gypsy in a long time and I forgot it's such a feel good song. Definitely my favorite performance from artRave.

the outtakes are insane :jonny:  truly the best anniversary gift even if not planned by her :rip:

streaming ARTPOP and scrolling through all the pics, suddenly i'm 14 again :gaycat7:

The artpop photoshoot is trash. Looks like a crackhead going through a fancy dress wig shop. BTW photoshoot nick knight outsold i fear

 

ollie-london-ollie-london-its-trew.gif

honestly as good as a lot of those photoshoot outtakes are, not many of them look like album covers to me. unpopular opinion but i prefer the one we got. it also made a lot of sense to have a jeff koons design be the album cover as he's literally the definition of commercial art so it perfectly suited the concept of the album.

Ngl I don’t usually expect things from Gaga anymore (learned that lesson the hard way) but I am at least expecting a post about ARTPOP and will be pretty disappointed if she doesn’t post something personal/heartfelt :chick3: 
 

and no the tweet with a link to the merch does NOT count :giraffe:

Not gonna lie, Jewels n' Drugs is kinda a cute, underrated bop. Far from her best, but still fun.

 

Fans beg for a Bad Bunny collab would but would they be able to handle one if they can't appreciate TI, Too Short, and Twista's magic?

 

ollie-london-ollie-london-its-trew.gif

Jewels N Drugs is the worst song in her discography and it’s not even kind of close

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.