Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was positive she would post a message about the anniversary today, but oh well :cm:

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest anything could serve as Telephone continuation. As if Telephone was a logical choice for Paparazzi sequel... It's not about the song but how she's making it a sequel with the story.

this is what im thinking - considering you and i resulted in taking bits of the original teog mermaid theme, she can shift concepts around depending on the single. a telephone sequel will never be completely ruled out in the future :gaygacat8:

Happy birthday ARTPOP, streaming the album today to celebrate :heart2: It's weird, in some ways it's hard to believe that it's been 10 years, in other ways it feels like even longer :rip:

 

All of these leaks were a nice surprise, the Manicure video sounds so insane :deadbanana2: There's probably so many ideas throughout Gaga's career and video treatments that got scrapped that we never knew about. Wasn't there also a Venus video planned that was inspired by Pink Narcissus at one point?

listening to this SUPERIOR version :smitten:  what a beautiful song!

 

 

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I was positive she would post a message about the anniversary today, but oh well :cm:

She's still sleeping from spending all night in the studio working on LG7

 

gretchen.gif

3 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Happy birthday ARTPOP, streaming the album today to celebrate :heart2: It's weird, in some ways it's hard to believe that it's been 10 years, in other ways it feels like even longer :rip:

 

All of these leaks were a nice surprise, the Manicure video sounds so insane :deadbanana2: There's probably so many ideas throughout Gaga's career and video treatments that got scrapped that we never knew about. Wasn't there also a Venus video planned that was inspired by Pink Narcissus at one point?

I know there was a Venus video planned (and maybe it was filmed? Because Tr*y was still her manager at the point that they announced Venus as the second single, I feel like they would've had one ready to go) but I had no idea it was inspired by Pink Narcissus. That + the Venus imagery we got (the single covers !!) was so interesting. What could've been with the Artpop era is almost as interesting as discussing what actually did happen :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I know there was a Venus video planned (and maybe it was filmed? Because Tr*y was still her manager at the point that they announced Venus as the second single, I feel like they would've had one ready to go) but I had no idea it was inspired by Pink Narcissus. That + the Venus imagery we got (the single covers !!) was so interesting. What could've been with the Artpop era is almost as interesting as discussing what actually did happen :rip: 

They had everything ready, she even announced the MV director - Ruth Hogben, but I think they scrapped it last minute.

12 hours ago, Biggie said:

Till this day I don't get why she chose Womans World Daily of all outlets to announce the album, first interview, etc. So weird :rip:

WWD is THEE premier fashion industry publication. Lowkey she needed their prestige more than they needed her :rip:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

I know there was a Venus video planned (and maybe it was filmed? Because Tr*y was still her manager at the point that they announced Venus as the second single, I feel like they would've had one ready to go) but I had no idea it was inspired by Pink Narcissus. That + the Venus imagery we got (the single covers !!) was so interesting. What could've been with the Artpop era is almost as interesting as discussing what actually did happen :rip: 

I'm sure there was some reliable insider a few years back who said that the Venus video was inspired by Pink Narcissus, but it was put on hold when DWUW was the made the second single and then never ended up happening :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

They had everything ready, she even announced the MV director - Ruth Hogben, but I think they scrapped it last minute.

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I'm sure there was some reliable insider a few years back who said that the Venus video was inspired by Pink Narcissus, but it was put on hold when DWUW was the made the second single and then never ended up happening :gaycat6:

Yeah I guess it makes sense that DWUW gaining more traction changed their plans. Though Gaga apparently said that they were still planning to release a Venus video despite DWUW becoming single #2, and Ruth Hogben pleaded the fifth when asked about it later :skull: 

Omg wait I just realized Gaga and Ari will be at the same events during awards season next year since Joker and Wicked are releasing the same year :heart:

I know it’s only about to be 11am where she is but the merch tweet (that Bobby probably sent) likely being the only message from her this weekend is a kii

All of these leaks have been nice, but today feels bittersweet. In some ways ARTPOP feels like the last true Gaga era we had. A young wild artist with so many ideas and ambition to execute them only for it to come all crashing down. She has never been the same since but I'm glad she took her mental health seriously and got help. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

All of these leaks have been nice, but today feels bittersweet. In some ways ARTPOP feels like the last true Gaga era we had. A young wild artist with so many ideas and ambition to execute them only for it to come all crashing down. She has never been the same since but I'm glad she took her mental health seriously and got help. :heart2:

beacuse it was

after that she become more like a pop star later celebrity who sings/act, she's still an artist but not like she used to

that era truly broke her

The original Venus video literally does not exist. It was planned, yes. But the video shoot never actually happened.

Need a hot blonde bimbo to make Donatella and/or Fashion! go viral. They’re literally BEGGING to be TikTok sounds 

31 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Omg wait I just realized Gaga and Ari will be at the same events during awards season next year since Joker and Wicked are releasing the same year :heart:

When they ignore each other ala Miley and Dua at that fashion show :rip:

30 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

The original Venus video literally does not exist. It was planned, yes. But the video shoot never actually happened.

It didn't say it happened. I was said it was planned but never happened.

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

All of today’s releases have 5k. It’s UO releases and their plan not Gaga’s team.

Oh didn't know that, I'm gonna need UO to sell another 5k more cause I need a copy  :jonnycat:

Edited by Rhiannon

3 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

But how? and why?

It’s one of the catchiest-radio friendly tracks plus goes on brand with the previous song titles’ latin etymology (Greek/Italian).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.