Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anyway, while do some of yall care so much about Margot and Barbie? It's not even coming out the same awards season as J:FáD. :rip: It's an acclaimed mega-smash anyway so any tasteless OBHs can fume. :gaycat2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

there should be zero beef among gaga and margot stans like c'mon now :rip: 

 

 

Harley Quinn isn't as cherished as Barbie. Two different characters. 

I get that and I agree. It's just her fans that keep being a mess on Twitter that keep getting on my nerves. 

:ghostface:

I just hope yall don't panic if JFAD ends up with a 65-75 on Rotten Tomatoes instead of a 85+ score.

No way some of you are trying to shade Margot and Barbie for no reason, like come on now :rip:

This aint 2013

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I just hope yall don't panic if JFAD ends up with a 65-75 on Rotten Tomatoes instead of a 85+ score.

It's truly over for us in this forum if that happens :rip:

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

No way some of you are trying to shade Margot and Barbie for no reason, like come on now :rip:

This aint 2013

right??? like what did Margot even do? :deadbanana2:if anything, Gaga is the enemy here 1st) allegedly called Margot boring over their dinner 2nd) rejected BoP role to snatch the main role years after.

 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I just hope yall don't panic if JFAD ends up with a 65-75 on Rotten Tomatoes instead of a 85+ score.

Joker is literally 69 on RT :deadbanana2:

 

-

Gaga will do amazing and so does the movie, no need to attack anyone (unless attacked by Margot stans).

It's kinda crazy how this performance absolutely eats up all of her other performances since like 2018.

 

It's hard not to want more jazz when it makes her feel this alive and free on stage :'(

5 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Barbie has an A Cinemascore (same as A Star is Born) and an 86% audience score on RT. Audiences, very obviously, really like the Barbie movie and don't feel bamboozled by any political message. 

 

And the first Joker, pretty notoriously, had strong social messages around mental health and class. It literally depicts a violent class uprising at the end. :rip: If anything, Gaga just potentially signed up for her most political acting project yet. 

i hate woke movies and Hollywood know the average person does. So, they are being a lot lot more subtle with the messages. Barbie got it right. the way its suppose to be. Its human. Ghostbusters and charlies angels are a twitter'd not real life sjw mess which appeals to like 5% of people.

 

IMO this might become a trend, so if there feminism in Joker, i will bet it will be put in a cathartic way in which the move-goer will miss because they feel sad or happy etc.

whining about Margot Robbie and 'woke movies'? mods close this thread i'm begging

 

CottVkg.thumb.png.53427bfe719b4d05d602d8

Is Alejandro going viral on TikTok? I’ve seen like 6 videos on my FYP where theyre doing the same dance to a sped up version of it

Hello fellow monsters. I finally made an account here and I wanted to write my first post on this base. Sir Gugu was my introduction to stan internet when I was 13 and I started to know her during ARTPOP era. I remember searching for track by tracks reviews on blogs of the album and trying to understand why everyone was calling her a flop :chick3:

 

Any ways here are my quick top 3 of her albums:

 

TF: Starstruck, Just Dance (Coachella version) and The Fame (track)

 

TFM: Speechles, SHICD, Monster

 

BTW: too many flawless tracks and with such different energies, I can't just choose three butttt, Highway Unicorn, MTN, Bad Kids :flame:

 

ARTPOP: Aura, Fashion!, MJH

 

Joanne: JAD, Diamond Heart, John Wayne

 

ASIB: ARUTW, Hair Body Face, LWIF

 

Chromatica: Replay, Enigma, Free woman

 

From jazzGa I use a bunch of random tunes that I listen frequently such as Cheek to cheek (track) it don't mean a Thing, anything goes, goody goody and Let's take the music or sumn like that.

The only reason this whole Margot vs Gaga comparison is even a thing is because OGH were trying to make it happen after the latter was revealed to be playing Harley. Don’t buy into it no matter the few poor souls who will be egging it on especially once FAD drops.

Just now, Jessie said:

The only reason this whole Margot vs Gaga comparison is even a thing is because OGH were trying to make it happen after the latter was revealed to be playing Harley. Don’t buy into it no matter the few poor souls who will be egging it on especially once FAD drops.

mentally preparing for the Barbie made more money than JFAD, why? threads

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

mentally preparing for the Barbie made more money than JFAD, why? threads

We survived the Venom stans, the Kristen Stewart metacritic experts and we will live through the Box Office Theory rejects next year too :campfire:

Why do liddos always put so much stock into opinions of random internet strangers, be it the annoying and hyper-pretentious #FilmTwitter crowd or clueless bandwagoning pop culture stans, none of whom matter in the grand scheme of things? :rip:

 

What truly matters is that she a) delivers standout acting performances acclaimed by critics and audiences alike and b) remains a bankable actress whilst working towards building a solid filmography and industry reputation. Everything else is just icing on the cake. 

 

 

3 hours ago, Jessie said:

The only reason this whole Margot vs Gaga comparison is even a thing is because OGH were trying to make it happen after the latter was revealed to be playing Harley. Don’t buy into it no matter the few poor souls who will be egging it on especially once FAD drops.

This, it's the same trolls that pretended to be Glenn Close and Kristen Stewart stans, people that were never mentioned in this board before and further once the awards season finished, this fanbase should know better at this point, there's no such thing as Margot Robbie stans in here, before JFAD announce, I literally never seen anybody talking or caring about Margot Robbie in this board outside of the awards season thread :rip:

3 hours ago, Jessie said:

The only reason this whole Margot vs Gaga comparison is even a thing is because OGH were trying to make it happen after the latter was revealed to be playing Harley. Don’t buy into it no matter the few poor souls who will be egging it on especially once FAD drops.

OGHs are so scared that they are preparing a year in advance 

July 26th

 

2009



W4W6SLK.jpg

uvw3Jg8.jpg

i3vxJGh.jpg

nSRxGIO.png

8Dma9EZ.jpg

 

2010



PIwcgvS.jpg

WLdWrIY.jpg

UfMRsgJ.jpg

 

2011



tsmpCuT.jpg

CwEcyNs.jpg

SPtI4jB.jpg

wGdfhNW.jpg

 

2012



loY8G2O.jpg

 

2014



0bdOCUk.jpg

g1LVdWc.jpg

1RuNLCQ.jpg

 

2015



QSB6isj.jpg

tPr14ab.jpg

w0GkL7Y.jpg

yHwncQW.jpg

cRoy3jm.jpg

fuzmET6.jpg

 

2016



zDn9F5d.jpg

 

2021



4jD59eD.jpg

ccr13vl.jpg

 

2022



pTIerR7.png

 

 

4 hours ago, marmito said:

Hello fellow monsters. I finally made an account here and I wanted to write my first post on this base. Sir Gugu was my introduction to stan internet when I was 13 and I started to know her during ARTPOP era. I remember searching for track by tracks reviews on blogs of the album and trying to understand why everyone was calling her a flop :chick3:

 

Any ways here are my quick top 3 of her albums:

 

TF: Starstruck, Just Dance (Coachella version) and The Fame (track)

 

TFM: Speechles, SHICD, Monster

 

BTW: too many flawless tracks and with such different energies, I can't just choose three butttt, Highway Unicorn, MTN, Bad Kids :flame:

 

ARTPOP: Aura, Fashion!, MJH

 

Joanne: JAD, Diamond Heart, John Wayne

 

ASIB: ARUTW, Hair Body Face, LWIF

 

Chromatica: Replay, Enigma, Free woman

 

From jazzGa I use a bunch of random tunes that I listen frequently such as Cheek to cheek (track) it don't mean a Thing, anything goes, goody goody and Let's take the music or sumn like that.

Hello! welcome to the hell hole.

 

it is cute that you use all her catalogue, not all of us can say this :alexz3: Fashion!, Speechless, and LWIF stanning is much welcome taste :gaycat:

OGHs are some of the most bitter people in pop culture because they had the ultimate karmic bomb dropped on them.

 

The negative cultural and media reaction to Artpop was so bad, it genuinely felt like a moment where Gaga's career would never recover. OGH relished in this. They saw a megastar who reigned for half a decade finally have her moment burst. They relished in believing she would turn into a 2000s-esque fad. They relished her hip injury and mental breakdown. They relished her sexual assault.

 

Then she slowly regained her critical footing with Cheek to Cheek and then her cultural footing with Joanne, all culminating in the nuclear karmic bomb of a commercial smash that was A Star is Born. In the process, solidifying her as a smash Best Actress-nominated actress and simultaneously a smash pop star again with another near-Diamond classic under her belt.

 

It's why they try so hard to mock Chromatica (a #1 Platinum Grammy-winning album with a top 5 hit and #1 hit :deadbanana:) out of desperation and why they try to cling onto figures like Margot Robbie. Because they experienced that much of a karmic whiplash.

 

Qmdf9RX.gif 

This was recorded in a studio back in March 2009. I'm upset that this never made it to TFM because its truly a gem

 

 

at least she performed it once during the era

 

 

44 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

This was recorded in a studio back in March 2009. I'm upset that this never made it to TFM because its truly a gem

 

 

at least she performed it once during the era

 

 

GOAT unreleased Gaga song.

 

My eyeliner runs in constellations :chick3:

4 hours ago, Jessie said:

the Kristen Stewart metacritic experts

:dies: HoG era was so much fun until the snubgate

 

The way the OGHs were perchedT on the RT/MC reviews thread acting a fool, waiting with baited breath for the score to dip below 60 only for Ms BISMS to say NOT ON MY WATCH! And then liddos spamming this gif everywhere that I made oop :eli:

 

xczGft4.gif

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, marmito said:

Hello fellow monsters. I finally made an account here and I wanted to write my first post on this base. Sir Gugu was my introduction to stan internet when I was 13 and I started to know her during ARTPOP era. I remember searching for track by tracks reviews on blogs of the album and trying to understand why everyone was calling her a flop :chick3:

 

Any ways here are my quick top 3 of her albums:

 

TF: Starstruck, Just Dance (Coachella version) and The Fame (track)

 

TFM: Speechles, SHICD, Monster

 

BTW: too many flawless tracks and with such different energies, I can't just choose three butttt, Highway Unicorn, MTN, Bad Kids :flame:

 

ARTPOP: Aura, Fashion!, MJH

 

Joanne: JAD, Diamond Heart, John Wayne

 

ASIB: ARUTW, Hair Body Face, LWIF

 

Chromatica: Replay, Enigma, Free woman

 

From jazzGa I use a bunch of random tunes that I listen frequently such as Cheek to cheek (track) it don't mean a Thing, anything goes, goody goody and Let's take the music or sumn like that.

I see lots of taste in that Top 3 welcome. :gaygacat9:

Joanne is having a drag brunch this weekend :ahh: Dahlia Sin from Drag Race will be performing 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.