Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Whatever is happening, I'm sure it's Sara Tanno's fault. 

Edited by PlERRE

I’m glad they didn’t shelve the documentary and kinda knew they would release it either if they won AOTY last year or sadly when Tony passes…

 

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Whatever is happening, I'm sure it's Sara Tanno's fault. 

And fire Richy :giraffe:

Sorry for the word abusing I used it thinking about « abusé » in French it was like 3am for me lmao  idk if « misguided » is a better word

Tony Bennett IG page has been posting several posts in the past days in order to celebrate him, for how much sad it's his death, the man has lived a full life with an amazing career, one of the longest in entertainment music business, he deserved to be celebrated and remembered for his contribute, there's nothing wrong in the documentary coming up now and if they wated this moment for doing that, when a big personality-legend died they always air documentaries and specials on television in order to remember the person, it would be more disrespectful the contrary and not dedicate anything to him.

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I’m glad they didn’t shelve the documentary and kinda knew they would release it either if they won AOTY last year or sadly when Tony passes…

 

 

in conclusion?

F*ck nasty contrived FADDMMYS for not giving them any GF for LFS

 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

I have a feeling that she might only post something on Aug 3 now, Tony's birthday. One thing is for certain though, whatever and whenever she chooses to post, it's going to be devastatingly emotional :sosad:

53 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I have a feeling that she might only post something on Aug 3 now, Tony's birthday. One thing is for certain though, whatever and whenever she chooses to post, it's going to be devastatingly emotional :sosad:

Yeah… it will be hard…

14 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

And how was the reception of Rina's last album? Didn't most fans dislike it and call it a step down after her debut? And let's remember that she did ASIB soundtrack with Mark and they also gave us classics like MR and DH from Joanne. I am not blaming everything on her producers but it has been known that she did not have any significant contribution to Chromatica as a producer and you can tell it. It lacks the Gaga element all of her other albums have, even C2C and L4S. 

im not a little bloodpopster but he literally had nothing to do with Hold the Girl (which imo is still great even if not as strong as Sawayama but that’s another topic). i think not loving Gaga’s producers is totally fine since everyone has their own opinion about stuff, but let’s at least critique them for things they actually worked on

21 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Which is why we need quality first and BloodPop OUT 

her commercial output since ASIB has been an underperformance in every song lbr

the production has been great for radio i think she got some of her biggest radio hits with BP but it hasn't translated to actual consumption.

I have enjoyed SL, ROM, HMH as a fan, but I'd rather she not have radio play vs. make songs too basic during the process
Also in streaming era no one cares about peaks. Id rather have an album of songs peak out top 40 and have timeless classic, obviously gaga fans want bops (i would bop too) but ir becomes an extremely toxic mess when it free-falls  instead of just enjoying it

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I have a feeling that she might only post something on Aug 3 now, Tony's birthday. One thing is for certain though, whatever and whenever she chooses to post, it's going to be devastatingly emotional :sosad:

It’s possible because she posted something every Tony’s birthday

TF-TFM 456 days

TFM-BTW 551 days

BTW-ARTPOP 898 days

ARTPOP-Joanne 1080 days

Joanne-Chromatica 1316 days

Chromatica-LG7*so far 1152 days

 

Unless she releases LG7 this year, it's gonna be her longest wait. We're looking at the 1400-2000 day range :lakitu:

July 24th

 

2009

 

 


Dxnn4V9.jpg

 

she recorded the final versions of Alejandro and So Happy I Could Die

 

x0tk9zS.jpg

 
 

 

 

2012

 

 


KcoUQt0.jpg

pqZw0MG.jpg

mAVR8H6.jpg
 

 

 

2014

 

 


LxZDs7V.jpg

ZVpUani.jpg

XGJA2Cw.jpg
 

 

 

2015

 

 


LyCuAN5.jpg
 

 

 

2016

 

 


bIlw1Ec.jpg
 

 

 

2021

 

 


BBbuZOw.jpg

iK305lD.jpg

 
 

 

Edited by Marry The Gods

14 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

TF-TFM 456 days

TFM-BTW 551 days

BTW-ARTPOP 898 days

ARTPOP-Joanne 1080 days

Joanne-Chromatica 1316 days

Chromatica-LG7*so far 1152 days

 

Unless she releases LG7 this year, it's gonna be her longest wait. We're looking at the 1400-2000 day range :lakitu:

We literally had ASIB between Joanne and Chromatica and that was full of great songs

I'm guessing the documentary's timeline is from June 2013 through August 2021. 

I'm gonna cry so much. And that documentary is definitely winning an Emmy (if not an Oscar if Paramount decides to screen It a bit)

June 27th, 2013. The day Gaga met up with Tony and started recording the demos of Cheek To Cheek.

 

VwbF592.jpg

 

No doubt this will be in the documentary. 

Directors I need Gar to work with: 

 

Tarantino

Nolan 

Scorsese 

Fincher 

Villenueve

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Directors I need Gar to work with: 

 

Tarantino

Nolan 

Scorsese 

Fincher 

Villenueve

 

spacer.png

Yes to all of these except Nolan. He’s never had a well written female character. 

38 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'm gonna cry so much. And that documentary is definitely winning an Emmy (if not an Oscar if Paramount decides to screen It a bit)

Could they not release one last time live album version and do another AOTY attempt? :ninja:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

July 24th

 

2009

  Reveal hidden contents

 


Dxnn4V9.jpg

 

she recorded the final versions of Alejandro and So Happy I Could Die

 

x0tk9zS.jpg

 
 

 

 

2012

  Reveal hidden contents

 


KcoUQt0.jpg

pqZw0MG.jpg

mAVR8H6.jpg
 

 

 

2014

  Reveal hidden contents

 


LxZDs7V.jpg

ZVpUani.jpg

XGJA2Cw.jpg
 

 

 

2015

  Reveal hidden contents

 


LyCuAN5.jpg
 

 

 

2016

  Reveal hidden contents

 


bIlw1Ec.jpg
 

 

 

2021

  Reveal hidden contents

 


BBbuZOw.jpg

iK305lD.jpg

 
 

 

I love the 2016 look :gaycat1:

7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Sorry for the word abusing I used it thinking about « abusé » in French it was like 3am for me lmao  idk if « misguided » is a better word

That makes more sense, and I get where you are coming from. I do not have a problem, though, because it is coming from his son who has shown to be very supportive of his father and not an opportunist. I think they know what Tony would have wanted better than anyone else so I trust them.

 

5 hours ago, Komet blu said:

Has she said anything re:Tony? I hope she's doing ok :dancehall:

I can not even imagine what she could say right now and how she may be feeling. She is probably processing everything right now and will eventually post something really profound and heartfelt like only she can do. :cries:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.