Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:dies: HoG era was so much fun until the snubgate

 

The way the OGHs were perchedT on the RT/MC reviews thread acting a fool, waiting with baited breath for the score to dip below 60 only for Ms BISMS to say NOT ON MY WATCH! And then liddos spamming this gif everywhere that I made oop :eli:

 

xczGft4.gif

 

 

Thank GOD House of Gucci stayed above 60 on RT. 
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Why do liddos always put so much stock into opinions of random internet strangers, be it the annoying and hyper-pretentious #FilmTwitter crowd or clueless bandwagoning pop culture stans, none of whom matter in the grand scheme of things? :rip:

 

What truly matters is that she a) delivers standout acting performances acclaimed by critics and audiences alike and b) remains a bankable actress whilst working towards building a solid filmography and industry reputation. Everything else is just icing on the cake. 

 

 

Sadly, Gaga fans are some of the most insecure fans there is. Despite Gaga's immense success and accomplishments, her not being number one on BBH100 at all times really makes them think she is some kind of irrelevant flop. :deadbanana:  By all measures, Gaga's commercial success is very, very similar to Beyonce's, who these same fans look up to when it comes to the definition of a successful popstar.

 

ANYWAYS, I need Gar to become a movie *****. I want multiple movies in one year. Get going, @ladygaga.

Are we really going to have to wait until late next year to get anything from her? :gaycat6:

Gaga’s Harley outshines Joaquin’s Joker with a one of a kind mesmerizing and transcendent performance in this euphoria of a sequel

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

This was recorded in a studio back in March 2009. I'm upset that this never made it to TFM because its truly a gem

 

 

at least she performed it once during the era

 

 

Future lovd is so good! I remember listening the audio to it in 2010. The mac aids performance when she had a much more pleasant vocals was cute :alexz3:

36 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Are we really going to have to wait until late next year to get anything from her? :gaycat6:

We'll get something very exciting in September, a documentary that will show images from 2013 to 2021 (maybe even 2022 with the GRAMMYs)

Edited by ViviLittleM

These look so ******* cool and of course the official one gets reduced to being plain af :monkey:

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Joanne is having a drag brunch this weekend :ahh: Dahlia Sin from Drag Race will be performing 

Fitting the foot quality

 

GagaReplayTCBavi.thumb.gif.6461567cff111

19 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

These look so ******* cool and of course the official one gets reduced to being plain af :monkey:

The original navy blue poster we got >>> eye sore gold 

21 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

These look so ******* cool and of course the official one gets reduced to being plain af :monkey:

Love the one with Gaga holding the tarot cards. 

Crazy that BR and PF are about to cross 1B streams. :WAP: Gar Gar, the grandma that you are... 

27 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

These look so ******* cool and of course the official one gets reduced to being plain af :monkey:

Some of them are really, really good and we got the worst sh+t ever. :dies:

I hope Gaga donates to the entertainment fund. 

The other day I caught the last documentary about Patrizia, the one of her being interviewed dressed in pink, although I did enjoy the movie, it had so much potential to be a so much better crime-thriller, the direction they chose in the script truly didn't make sense for this story that should have been focused mainly on the the murder and investigation instead, considering for some years they had no idea Patrizia was involved and it was an unsolved crime.

I’m so glad Gaga didn’t join the MCU following ASIB. That franchise seems to be faltering and the GP is definitely starting to turn on Superhero movies now. Joker 2 is more of a drama than anything. 

Hey ya I joined last week and I’m just now getting around to posting and I want to introduce myself to my fellow Monster peers. I go by Monster_Kid. :gaygacat3:


The Edge Of Glory is my favorite Gaga song. :gaygacat5:

 

Born This Way is my favorite Gaga album. :gaygacat9:

 

My favorite Gaga look was her last appearance at the Met Gala. :gaycatina1:
 

I will not defend or stan Stupid Love. It’s a big stain. :gaygacat1:
 

Lastly, I will have no tolerance for any form of disrespect towards Gaga that will come from the Army, Madonna and Hive bases.

Hi. Does anyone have the gif/video of a Lady Gaga fan interviewed crying (I think he had a black wig) while a girl stares at him quizzically? I'm pretty sure it's from the era BTW, when Gaga gave concert in Mexico. Thank you!

I'm kind of surprised she hasn't mentioned anything about Tony yet. I hope she is alright... I know it had to hit her hard. :'( 

23 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Joanne is having a drag brunch this weekend :ahh: Dahlia Sin from Drag Race will be performing 

Oh at MAGA Joe is letting it happen at his restaurant :ahh: 

Edited by FameFatale

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Surpried MAGA Joe is letting it happen :ahh: 

he's probably seething

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.