Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

The thought of Joanne on....ASIB? dkskksksk what was Bradley thinking 

 

anyways this is a SLAP in the face for the girlies who refuse to accept that Joanna paved the way for ASIB :gaycat2: 

Edited by State of Grace.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Crying envisioning Ally Maine singing "take my hand, stay Joanne" to Jackson while he's piss drunk or something :bibliahh:

 

Glad Bradley stans some of her most underrated work, though!

18 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m so glad Gaga didn’t join the MCU following ASIB. That franchise seems to be faltering and the GP is definitely starting to turn on Superhero movies now. Joker 2 is more of a drama than anything. 

Yeah ATP only GOTG, The Batman, Joker, Spiderverse, etc. that have developed interest independent of some broader “cinematic universe” will probably be able to do well. **** like Shazam and Eternals just won’t fly anymore.

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

The thought of Joanne on....ASIB? dkskksksk what was Bradley thinking 

 

anyways this is a SLAP in the face for the girlies who refuse to accept that Joanna paved the way for ASIB :gaycat2: 

Well i would want to have a grammy winning song in my movie too :gaycat:

'Joanne' is better than half the songs on the ASIB soundtrack let's not do too much now

 

edit: piano version only ofc

Edited by sunbathinganimal

I'm sure they would have worked around the lyrics to Jackson instead of Joanne and boy, where do you think you're going :rip:  It kind of would work if you put what happened at the end of the movie. :rip:  Imagine Joanne coming on instead of INLA. 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I'm kind of surprised she hasn't mentioned anything about Tony yet. I hope she is alright... I know it had to hit her hard. :'( 

I think she's waiting for his birthday on August 3rd and it's possible she's still grieving and processing all of this. 

Take my hand, stay Jackson, heaven's not ready for youuu. Every part of my aching heart, needs you more than the angels do. Boyyyy, where do you think you're going? 

 

Lady Gaga Crying GIF - Lady Gaga Crying Bowie - Discover ...

Joanne is a top 5 GÁR ballad. Bradley has taste.

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Take my hand, stay Jackson, heaven's not ready for youuu. Every part of my aching heart, needs you more than the angels do. Boyyyy, where do you think you're going? 

 

Lady Gaga Crying GIF - Lady Gaga Crying Bowie - Discover ...

would have outsold I'll Never Fart Again with ease I fear

 

Lady Gaga Crying GIF - Lady Gaga Crying Bowie - Discover ...

On 7/27/2023 at 10:50 AM, marmito said:

Hello fellow monsters. I finally made an account here and I wanted to write my first post on this base. Sir Gugu was my introduction to stan internet when I was 13 and I started to know her during ARTPOP era. I remember searching for track by tracks reviews on blogs of the album and trying to understand why everyone was calling her a flop :chick3:

 

Any ways here are my quick top 3 of her albums:

 

TF: Starstruck, Just Dance (Coachella version) and The Fame (track)

 

TFM: Speechles, SHICD, Monster

 

BTW: too many flawless tracks and with such different energies, I can't just choose three butttt, Highway Unicorn, MTN, Bad Kids :flame:

 

ARTPOP: Aura, Fashion!, MJH

 

Joanne: JAD, Diamond Heart, John Wayne

 

ASIB: ARUTW, Hair Body Face, LWIF

 

Chromatica: Replay, Enigma, Free woman

 

From jazzGa I use a bunch of random tunes that I listen frequently such as Cheek to cheek (track) it don't mean a Thing, anything goes, goody goody and Let's take the music or sumn like that.

 

Look What I Found :clap3: TASTE!

July 27th

 

2010



BAcwrQ6.jpg

 

2011



CF9UPvq.jpg

bWthLQP.jpg

L4zfhC7.jpg

CF3AiXM.jpg

 

2012



36n5sII.jpg

 

2013



YXc2fzg.jpg

L1cq5kY.jpg

JhFyEAv.jpg

 

2014



9wtFiMc.jpg

ptVgBCd.jpg

 

2015



8PN26Wr.jpg

kUhW5sV.jpg

SXczz7T.jpg

vgyqB3Q.jpg

IAf1xUY.jpg

 

2016



kKOH9Fc.jpg

 

2021



p1oi3q1.jpg

 

2022



yRA5uOg.jpg

QFvdQ9M.jpg

Not Bradley thinking he was gonna take such a personal song like that and use it for ASIB. What would Gaga have even called the album then? :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Not Bradley thinking he was gonna take such a personal song like that and use it for ASIB. What would Gaga have even called the album then? :deadbanana2:

The Witching Hour

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Not Bradley thinking he was gonna take such a personal song like that and use it for ASIB. What would Gaga have even called the album then? :deadbanana2:

Sinner’s Prayer :swim2:

Bradley showing taste with Joanne

one of her best ballads

also Always Remember Us This Way being 2x Platinum in UK!!!

Joanne and Sinner's Prayer are both better than anything on that ARTPOP abomination.

James Charles releasing a pigment paint line :rip:  Haus Labs being a blueprint. 

35 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Joanne and Sinner's Prayer are both better than anything on that ARTPOP abomination.

Joanne (A) is better than ARTPOP

e46ab5b7f86b698e75b8a8e06f4a148c.gif

Worst song on artpop is better than best song on Jopanned enough

0iTQNBH.gif

and bradley is insane and tasteless but who cares

0iTQNBH.gif

I definitely wouldn't call any of her albums an "abomination".  She's put a lot of heart and soul into ARTPOP and Joanne. I enjoy ARTPOP more but I think Joanne is a great album as well and it was the stepping stone for ASIB :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.