Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Same. :jonny: idk if the liddos are ready for that tho. 

Oh they'll be ready, whether they like it or not :gaycat1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

37 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

 

Didn't it start with OGHs jumping on Margot's side as soon as Gaga was announced as Harley

 

I rmb there was some random Margot stan account that showed up afterwards too :deadbanana4:

 

AbU8Bss.gif

C9k54xrVYAA_sqT.thumb.jpg.153ef4462f2604

 

 

 

 

AbU8Bss.gif

 

I do not know a single liddo who hates Margot. Why would any of us hate her? :rip: She said nice things about Gar when asked about her taking on a Harley role.

 

The shadiness exclusively comes from people trying to shade Gaga by using Margot. :rip: 

I’m interested in seeing the TonyGa doc, especially the 2013/2014 clips. 

I do not know why I am just now realizing this, but Gaga taking on the role of Harley is such a big, ballsy move. :jonny: Taking on a role of someone who already has an iconic likeness in the public's mind is so brave of her. She never really goes the easy route. I hope it pays off.

Imagine if Dune Part 2 gets delayed and it's Gaga v Zendaya during the awards season

 

128492_original.gif

If Gaga created an actual original jazz album I am sure it would be much better than C2C/L4S was. Like imagine her chaotic "Lady Gaga" energy on jazz songs, there is potential in that.

tumblr_nklu2pZnyO1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

51 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Imagine if Dune Part 2 gets delayed and it's Gaga v Zendaya during the awards season

 

128492_original.gif

Zendaya isn’t a lead

3 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

Tony & Gaga's documentary is coming in September so we just expect it on end of this year I guess?

Mess not that coming up first 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Zendaya isn’t a lead

But when Gaga gets submitted as supporting

 

128492_original.gif

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

But when Gaga gets submitted as supporting

 

128492_original.gif

ATRL will call her FraudGa until Elon buys this site if that happens.

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Stream one of her best deep cuts in celebration :gaycat:

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Imagine if Dune Part 2 gets delayed and it's Gaga v Zendaya during the awards season

 

128492_original.gif

If the first couldn't land any relevant single acting nomination, I doubt the second will..

She should've been given a Nobel prize for coming up with the intro of Scheisse, like that was next level genius 

 

Tg1BD6d.gif

16 hours ago, Nicholai said:

 

 

Two years since this wonderful trailer.

 

 

 

I haven't re-seen the movie since I saw it at the movie theater, but the trailer is a classic

 

mariah-carey-that-was-a-classic.gif

For the 100 YEARS of Warner Bros, ASIB is back on a french big movie theater :hippo:

 

 

July 29th

 

2010



0l58d1D.jpg

 

2014



15ma5We.jpg

oe3p3Qf.jpg

LGrtPqE.jpg

crmg8Zf.jpg

 

2015



XsW7N1r.jpg

gB6VpwX.jpg

2hMr1vU.jpg

 

2017



Uh61iE2.jpg

 

2019



QkwQSXS.jpg

6vu3dHw.jpg

T1SIe80.jpg

xNZJA14.jpg

 

2022



im1ZERI.png

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

 

Sine from Above remix if it was a picture.

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

How will Lady Gaga ring in the new year? - Gaga Thoughts - Gaga Daily

I remember when this was an emoji on gagadaily back in like 2012 lol

6 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I remember when this was an emoji on gagadaily back in like 2012 lol

lmaooooo

Those 2012 moments were iconic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.