Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Barbie was boring. I honestly had to get more soda to keep me up because my eyes were heavy and I was starting to doze off. I went with my friend and he liked it but also thought it was overhyped. It's like when you go to these restaurants that trend on tiktok and you realize the atmosphere is beautiful but the actual food is school-lunch quality. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

July 25th

 

2009



AHkKnDC.jpg

xKCmB8C.jpg

RNReLhA.jpg

hmB1jnz.jpg

 

2010



VKUDwCL.jpg

DQ3EYxx.jpg

 

2011



GIJwiqI.jpg

IbjA10X.jpg

 

2012



FQdiaJw.jpg

 

2014



g0oBLYE.jpg

 

2015



pI4W5Co.jpg

Kt6SC1m.jpg

iECJ0II.jpg

eSo3Lhz.jpg

wjtqwQZ.jpg

 

2016



zNKuIQr.jpg

Uv2Ghka.jpg

 

2018



ZAA2iCC.jpg

NEyJyzz.jpg

kNmCOUn.jpg

VyuDYTH.jpg

CJGk135.jpg

 

2021



J5QMdyx.jpg

JqY3Xub.jpg

SBvMj2d.png

8k6LCI0.jpg

45 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Barbie was boring. I honestly had to get more soda to keep me up because my eyes were heavy and I was starting to doze off. I went with my friend and he liked it but also thought it was overhyped. It's like when you go to these restaurants that trend on tiktok and you realize the atmosphere is beautiful but the actual food is school-lunch quality. 

Critics just praise everything Greta Gerwig released. Even Little Women with its historically inaccurate lack of bonnets and Ugg boots. :redface: 

one year ago I was sashaying all over Europe to see mother during the Chromaticallah Ball :jonny2:

 

what a joyous and iconic experience that was whew, from everyone being convinced the tour would be cancelled to her delivering that ******* masterpiece, it was such a ride.

 

I haven’t been posting much lately (or at all) in the base because idk nothing is happening, but I really hope everyone is doing well! I miss her everyday and hope she comes back soon 

44 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

July 25th

 

2009

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


AHkKnDC.jpg

xKCmB8C.jpg

RNReLhA.jpg

hmB1jnz.jpg
 

 

 

 

2010

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


VKUDwCL.jpg

DQ3EYxx.jpg
 

 

 

 

2011

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


GIJwiqI.jpg

IbjA10X.jpg
 

 

 

 

2012

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


FQdiaJw.jpg
 

 

 

 

2014

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


g0oBLYE.jpg
 

 

 

 

2015

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


pI4W5Co.jpg

Kt6SC1m.jpg

iECJ0II.jpg

eSo3Lhz.jpg

wjtqwQZ.jpg
 

 

 

 

2016

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


zNKuIQr.jpg

Uv2Ghka.jpg
 

 

 

 

2018

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


ZAA2iCC.jpg

NEyJyzz.jpg

kNmCOUn.jpg

VyuDYTH.jpg

CJGk135.jpg
 

 

 

 

2021

 

  Hide contents

 

 


J5QMdyx.jpg

JqY3Xub.jpg

SBvMj2d.png

8k6LCI0.jpg
 

 

 

her boobs in the tennis outfit :WAP:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

ATRL always talks about how horrible LMs we’re back in the day as if LMs weren’t 10-20 years old during Gaga’s peak. It’s not like the Britney or Beyoncé fandoms who averaged around 20-35 at the same time, or the millennial Swifties nowadays. 

No fanbase in this site is in the position to point fingers at others when it comes to be 'insufferable', especially some of the users in that thread who notoriously have a history of obsessively hating on a popstar as I stated there.

Wasn't the HOG snub accidental because the voting body thought she was a shoe-in and didn't cast a vote given she was getting nominated for every major marker (SAG, BAFTA, etc.)? :deadbanana:

 

What happened to Gaga was literally unprecedented, bar what happened to Amy Adams for Supporting Actress.

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wasn't the HOG snub accidental because the voting body thought she was a shoe-in and didn't cast a vote given she was getting nominated for every major marker (SAG, BAFTA, etc.)? :deadbanana:

 

What happened to Gaga was literally unprecedented, bar what happened to Amy Adams for Supporting Actress.

her being nominated for a second Oscar for her 2nd lead role would have been a legendary feat, none (from memory) was able to put up

25 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Poker Face is 10M streams away from 1B. :jonny: 

why is Bad Romance kinda flopping for its standards now

37 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

why is Bad Romance kinda flopping for its standards now

Because BR is overrated 

44 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Because BR is overrated 

Honestly. I don’t understand why everyone says it’s her best song or she’s never topped it. 

Gaga has topped Bad Romance several times now:

 

Alejandro

Marry the Night

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

ARTPOP

Always Remember Us This Way

Is That Alight?

I'll Never Love Again

Enigma

Replay

 

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gif

 

Shot on iphone with an awesome storyline and great videos, Stupid Noise you will ALWAYS be a failure :jonny5:

 

I'm actually madT that Bad Romance fell behind Just Dance and Poker Face in daily streams. It used to be THEE smash but it went viral ages ago before TikTok had a big impact on streams ugh.

 

I also pretended to "hate" it for years calling it overrated bla bla, but the truth is it's one of the most masterfully crafted songs ever. The thunderous production, the STOMPING vocal performance, the spoken bridge, the French bit, the Hitchcock references, the “Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah, roma-roma-ma, Gaga-oh la la”, etc :jonny4:If JD put her on the map and PF saved her from being a one-hit wonder and cemented her place as a global superstar, then Bad Romance has planted her brand into people's heads for ages to come. It remains her signature song no matter how many times the british cigs in our fanbase try it. It also has her best and most iconic video & choreography. Lit rally no competition.

 

I wouldn't even put it as my #1 Gags song personally now but I could write dissertations about it. Maybe because it was my first release as a Liddo? Couldn't ask for a better one ngl.

 

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gif

I just can't imagine Gaga topping The Fame Monster. So many 10/10 songs, and the epitome of the Gaga persona.

20 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm actually madT that Bad Romance fell behind Just Dance and Poker Face in daily streams. It used to be THEE smash but it went viral ages ago before TikTok had a big impact on streams ugh.

 

I also pretended to "hate" it for years calling it overrated bla bla, but the truth is it's one of the most masterfully crafted songs ever. The thunderous production, the STOMPING vocal performance, the spoken bridge, the French bit, the Hitchcock references, the “Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah, roma-roma-ma, Gaga-oh la la”, etc :jonny4:If JD put her on the map and PF saved her from being a one-hit wonder and cemented her place as a global superstar, then Bad Romance has planted her brand into people's heads for ages to come. It remains her signature song no matter how many times the british cigs in our fanbase try it. It also has her best and most iconic video & choreography. Lit rally no competition.

 

I wouldn't even put it as my #1 Gags song personally now but I could write dissertations about it. Maybe because it was my first release as a Liddo? Couldn't ask for a better one ngl.

 

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gif

Even though I believe she's released better material song-wise, it's truly an opus in the history of pop music.

 

There hasn't been a bigger visual moment since the drop of its video. Not from 1989. Not from Lemonade or Self-Titled. Even as colossal as 21 was, not even that. I genuinely believe that video will be studied one day the way we study work like Thriller and Like a Prayer.

It's actually interesting that no one else does songs with 2 bridges in them like Bad Romance has. Not even Gaga did that again, and IDK why it can be a good way to add further flavor to a song if you really believe in it

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gif

spacer.png

 

Cynthia in the back of this gif is sending me. :dies:

17 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

Just alright movie doesn't really hit 80 on MC and opens with 300M+ on BO

If the trailer had been honest and let people know it was a 2 hour feminist flyer, the box office would've been quite different. They fooled people with the "Let's go to the movies dressed in pink to Barbie World playing in the background" trend and trailers that looked like just another Barbie movie.

 

Either way, I'm just glad Gaga picks her projects better and that's why she's acclaimed. Joker 2 will be massive without a dishonest trailer or the need to hammer a political message every 2 minutes. Talent always wins.

Edited by Glam
Typo

I feel like I would enjoy The Fame Monster more if it were 10 or 11 tracks.

 

1. Bad Romance

2. Alejandro

3. Monster

4. Speechless

5. Dance In The Dark

6. Telephone

7. So Happy I Could Die

8. Teeth

 

These songs were meant for TFM but were left out as Interscope wanted to extend The Fame instead of putting out another LP.

 

9. Out Of Control

10. Reloaded

11. No Way

12. Future Love 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.