Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

I can't guarantee but it has strong possiblity to be delayed since Color Purple, Dune2, Aquaman2 will take the spot.

We'll see, for now there's no indication about that, we can't always think or expect the worst scenario.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

We'll see, for now there's no indication about that, we can't always think or expect the worst scenario.

 

yeah but there actually is an indication.

I hope I'm wrong

30 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

 

yeah but there actually is an indication.

I hope I'm wrong

I meant there's no indication or a rumor when it comes to JFAD specifically, they might postponing other releases but maintain JFAD.

Even if they postpone JFAD, so what? The movie is likely to do well even if it comes out in 2025.

33 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Even if they postpone JFAD, so what? The movie is likely to do well even if it comes out in 2025.

It's more about having to wait another year.. If that will be the case I just hope she's gonna manage to release a new album next year at least.

  • ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

July 22nd

 

2010

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


A9Snp8t.jpg
 

 

 

 

2011

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


rTRMdy4.jpg

gsHAFEL.jpg

WnnSQTx.jpg
 

 

 

 

2012

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


LpbQmdn.jpg
 

 

 

 

2013

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


6lxuJNn.jpg

i03Wk6I.jpg
 

 

 

 

2014

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


kHLfJbS.jpg
 

 

 

 

2021

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


VSI27Qn.jpg

4gLcEYv.jpg
 

 

 

 

2022

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


GgePSU0.jpg
 

 

 

I miss doing these on GGD. 

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

I edited this picture with a meme, got to the trending page/dashboard and then was deleted. :ahh:

now that JFAD is postponed, does this mean LG7 is coming? we're coming on 3 years since Chromatica

 

0iTQNBH.gif

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

now that JFAD is postponed

 

0iTQNBH.gif

is there a valid source?

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

10 years ago 

 

spacer.png

The pre/early ARTPOP era truly was a time to be alive. When she announced the Applause single cover in WWD. Legend **** :jonny4:

On 7/22/2023 at 12:50 PM, Marry The Gods said:

I don't mind another dance album but she seriously needs to hire a new choreographer already. 

I feel like she's moving toward even more choreo, especially after really nailing it with Chroma Ball. I think her ability to dance pain free (combined w/ ditching the crazy heels) sparked a fire under her to really go for it. The Sour Candy alone outro says it all. 

7 hours ago, Devin said:

I miss doing these on GGD. 

Yeah I remember someone on GGD doing these ages ago I enjoy the throwbacks so much. I appreciate you @Marry The Gods keep it up!

12 hours ago, Almodusa said:

10 years ago 

 

spacer.png

I was never more hyped for a Gaga song. :gaygacat5:

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I was never more hyped for a Gaga song. :gaygacat5:

I remember being more hyped during the release of PI(ss) and then... well....

 

1zEjP9f.gif

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I remember being more hyped during the release of PI(ss) and then... well....

 

1zEjP9f.gif

I don’t know. Something about the title and early promo material made me question PI.

real music lovers understand and appreciate perfect illusion :clap3:

The way Stupid Song sticks out from her leads quality-wise, Stefani when I catch you

 

JD > BR > A > PI, I mean what a run

10 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

now that JFAD is postponed, does this mean LG7 is coming? we're coming on 3 years since Chromatica

 

0iTQNBH.gif

actually 2 since we got 3 albums in 2021

9 hours ago, robattack332 said:

I feel like she's moving toward even more choreo, especially after really nailing it with Chroma Ball. I think her ability to dance pain free (combined w/ ditching the crazy heels) sparked a fire under her to really go for it. The Sour Candy alone outro says it all. 

What?

I'm  a Lady Gaga fan and I don't want her to dance choreo at all. There's no need in 2023. In chroma ball she was dancing and singing but if I had to choose I'd rather hear her sing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.