Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Look at Bloodpop/ Blood Diamonds’ credits and remove all of his work with TABS legend.  It’s pretty consistent and good.  His work with Gaga is honestly the main outlier.  We had the same problems with Mark Ronson and Tame Impala, both of which are amazing producers who made mediocre work with Gaga.  Stop blaming everything on her producers.  

And how was the reception of Rina's last album? Didn't most fans dislike it and call it a step down after her debut? And let's remember that she did ASIB soundtrack with Mark and they also gave us classics like MR and DH from Joanne. I am not blaming everything on her producers but it has been known that she did not have any significant contribution to Chromatica as a producer and you can tell it. It lacks the Gaga element all of her other albums have, even C2C and L4S. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga singles dodging the top 40 since 2020

 

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

 

Lets get to steppin with a hagpop-free LG7 miss Ga

Just now, besaid said:

Gaga singles dodging the top 40 since 2020

 

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

 

Lets get to steppin with a hagpop-free LG7 miss Ga

It’s so embarrassing how HMH was attached to TGM and still performed poorly. It was just not up to par I fear. 

57 minutes ago, besaid said:

Gaga singles dodging the top 40 since 2020

 

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

 

Lets get to steppin with a hagpop-free LG7 miss Ga

She had like 1.5 singles since then plss

spacer.png

Gaga should release, she'll easily get a #1 unless she releases something akin to PIss or Stupid Noise

 

0iTQNBH.gif

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Can we finally admit Cheat On Me (with Ariana Grande) is not the best song on Chromatica?

I hate you :deadbanana:

 

But yeah I agree. As a Gags/Ari hybrid, I was on cloud nine when it dropped and I still love it so much, but 911/Reslay/Babylon kinda eclipsed it for me.

The top 3 on Blootclotica has been Replay, Enigma, and Alice since release day, I fear. The real have been knew 

 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

The top 3 on Blootclotica has been Replay, Enigma, and Alice since release day, I fear. The real have been knew 

 

spacer.png

Oh wow that was my top 3, but I think I’ve replaced Alice with ROM tbh. Replay and Enigma are top 2 though of course, in that order :sistrens:

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh wow that was my top 3, but I think I’ve replaced Alice with ROM tbh. Replay and Enigma are top 2 though of course, in that order :sistrens:

ROM & SC round out my top 5 IKTR 

 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

 

Finally!

 

 

Can’t wait for it :giraffe:

Edited by ViviLittleM

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Announcing this a few days after he passed away….. this is abusive, we all knew they waited for his death but omg at least wait a bit before announcing it

Well the reveal of the doc still happening was amongst a lengthy interview that happened today with Variety where other stuff was discussed, so I don’t think it was necessarily in poor taste

A documentary spanning ten years of Gaga's career with Tony? :duca: I am very excited about that.

The selfish stan in me also thinks this may be a shoo-in for an Emmy. :rip: 

25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Announcing this a few days after he passed away….. this is abusive, we all knew they waited for his death but omg at least wait a bit before announcing it

That is not what "abusive" means. This is coming from Tony's son, not some random. His son wants people to see his dad and remember him and his love for what he did for nearly 100 years.

 

Also, Danny did not put out, like, a press release. This was just a passing comment during an interview he did.

Edited by Sannie

31 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Announcing this a few days after he passed away….. this is abusive, we all knew they waited for his death but omg at least wait a bit before announcing it

I can see your point, but I think it's a bit different for Tony - he'd been unwell a long time, so they've been able to prepare things, and since performing and singing were part of his life it makes sense they want to share this last project he'd had in the pipeline to celebrate him & his legacy. 

Edited by eleganceislearned

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15429904/

 

Quote

 

Tony Bennett's son has confirmed to Variety that a new documentary about the life of his late father, and the decade-long collaboration with Lady Gaga, will be released this September on Paramount+.

The documentary, titled "The Lady and The Legend," will feature content recorded back in 2013 till today.

”What’s great about the doc that we met Gaga at a time when she was not feeling great about things — you know, “Artpop” and splitting up with Troy (Carter, her former manager), and she was doubting herself. And you watch Tony nurturing her, and telling her to move straight ahead and believe in herself. And then all of a sudden at the end, she is supporting him. It’s a full circle and it’s beautiful.” - Danny Bennett

 

 

https://ladygaganow.net/news/2023-lady-legend-documentary-tony-paramount/

30 minutes ago, Sannie said:

A documentary spanning ten years of Gaga's career with Tony? :duca: I am very excited about that.

The selfish stan in me also thinks this may be a shoo-in for an Emmy. :rip: 

The initial Paramount article from 2021 said this is a docu-series, meaning it’d be eligible for Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Series. I also saw that some music docu-series have been nominated at the Grammys for Best Music Film.

I fear Enema is bottom 5 on Traumatica and 911 is top 3 with ROM and Repslay

 

ezgif.com-resize(3).thumb.gif.b743ca6ef9

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.