Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Another day, another "tea" about her going to Mexico dd. On one hand, this is extremely delulu'd. But also her Vegas dates for Q4 getting pushed back is sus. 

 

 

Chromatica Ball: The Never-ending Journey 

 

ezgif-5-9f72060dec.thumb.gif.9ba13defb514d9c72145a74917f28a37.gif

I mean It's almost been a year for the Mexico dates rumors right?

ezgif-5-9f72060dec.thumb.gif.9ba13defb51

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hold My Shart is such a STAIN on her discography. The fact that it lost what was a slam dunk Oscar on paper says it all. :gaycat7:

 

At least the Oscar arrangement was good :gaycat7:

girl what is this wrong opinion

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

I mean It's almost been a year for the Mexico dates rumors right?

ezgif-5-9f72060dec.thumb.gif.9ba13defb51

They're coming with the film

 

michael-jackson-kinkytwt.gif

But the announcement that was being teased by DeuxMoi was for a secret project aka the new music she was teasing on Instagram; unless more dates being announced is the something bigger that Ms LykkeLi was suggesting before with The Chromatica Ball film plans. 
 

I dunno, hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer before we get something concrete.

47 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

My source said she was going to announce the concert film today but then the Twitter thing happened and decided to delay :gaycat4:

Ugh. Please please please, release it on Netflix and not in some useless streaming service such as Disney+

6 minutes ago, Jessie said:

But the announcement that was being teased by DeuxMoi was for a secret project aka the new music she was teasing on Instagram; unless more dates being announced is the something bigger that Ms LykkeLi was suggesting before with The Chromatica Ball film plans. 
 

I dunno, hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer before we get something concrete.

Yeah, I wouldn't take deuxmoi serious. 

37 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Another day, another "tea" about her going to Mexico dd. On one hand, this is extremely delulu'd. But also her Vegas dates for Q4 getting pushed back is sus. 

 

 

Chromatica Ball: The Never-ending Journey 

 

ezgif-5-9f72060dec.thumb.gif.9ba13defb514d9c72145a74917f28a37.gif

Wait, is that even a possibility? 

Edited by Badgalbriel

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, is that even a possibility? 

I don't know honestly. There are two people still teasing Mexico (and LatAm?) dates as far as I know.

 

The problem is that we currently have 0 clue about her schedule for the next year (until the JFAD promo cycle starts) since even Vegas shows aren't happening this fall apparently. We'll be left in the dark I guess :gaycat6:

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Yeah, I wouldn't take deuxmoi serious. 

Goes without saying all this talk whether about anon DeuxMoi tips or Twitter insiders is just speculation, but more the point is it’s stemming from Gaga’s recent teasing of a secret project coupled with persistent rumours of a Mexican tour date but said secret project was clearly in relation to new music.

 

Whatever the case we all know Gaga is cooking, I’m just hoping an announcement is indeed coming soon whatever it is.

Godga should headline Rock In Rio 2024 and add some extra shows. Be the queen we Brazilians want her to be.

 

Edit: forgot that she will be promoting JFAD at that time :noparty: another year without her, I guess

Edited by Artur

33 minutes ago, Jessie said:

But the announcement that was being teased by DeuxMoi was for a secret project aka the new music she was teasing on Instagram; unless more dates being announced is the something bigger that Ms LykkeLi was suggesting before with The Chromatica Ball film plans. 
 

I dunno, hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer before we get something concrete.

I think LykkeLi was referring to the film being in theaters when they said something bigger. That’s why they used the popcorn eating emoticon :eatpopcorn:

 

A second leg of the Chromatica ball is possible since it seems like she won’t be returning to Vegas this year. Some how Chromatica is the shortest and longest era at the same time 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I think LykkeLi was referring to the film being in theaters when they said something bigger. That’s why they used the popcorn eating emoticon :eatpopcorn:

 

A second leg of the Chromatica ball is possible since it seems like she won’t be returning to Vegas this year. Some how Chromatica is the shortest and longest era at the same time 

If there is another Chroma ball leg coming, I wouldn't count a new single to promote the tour out of question. :jonny5: Gaga please give us Replay! Even if just a music video.

When, along with the film, she announces the live album (and that it was recorded at MetLife so that 1kD piano gets justice) :jonny6:

14 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I think LykkeLi was referring to the film being in theaters when they said something bigger. That’s why they used the popcorn eating emoticon :eatpopcorn:

 

A second leg of the Chromatica ball is possible since it seems like she won’t be returning to Vegas this year. Some how Chromatica is the shortest and longest era at the same time 

Oh yes yeah you’re right.

What's the current daily streams of Gag on spoti

Edited by FailSafe

36 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

What's the current daily streams of Gag on spoti

3.

9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

What's the current state of Gag caree

This is literally my question too lmao I do not check for her during her blackouts. What is happening? Based on the last page ppl seem pretty confident in the Chroma Film announcement? Is that coming from a particular source or just faith? 

 

The second leg thing I'm ignoring bc :skull:

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Based on the last page ppl seem pretty confident in the Chroma Film announcement? Is that coming from a particular source or just faith?

Well her 3rd recent IG post would be the source

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Well her 3rd recent IG post would be the source

Oh the PR masterclass post. Okay sweet so we're deciding to believe her/assume her words mean that the release is coming soon and not in months to a year+. Woo I'm on the train! I see her and I love her.

Edited by Biggie

unpopular opinion: i actually think this is a well put together look even if the makeup is a bit heavy

 

GdWXDwrSTGXL7sikarSJ5A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

unpopular opinion: i actually think this is a well put together look even if the makeup is a bit heavy

 

GdWXDwrSTGXL7sikarSJ5A.jpeg

The makeup is more than fine, it's the hair. I've seriously never seen a more strange, mismatched wig on her head during her career. You could input almost any other hair she's worn in place of ...this... and the look would completely kill. 

13 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

unpopular opinion: i actually think this is a well put together look even if the makeup is a bit heavy

 

GdWXDwrSTGXL7sikarSJ5A.jpeg

I loved the dress, but I think Gaga is NOT a short hair girlie, and that's ok. I think pixie-ish women look best with that length IMO. She's got elegant and elongated features ala Cher, Cate Blanchett, Gillian Anderson etc. Heavy makeup, super glam dress, big jewelry, but the hair is making all that unbalanced. 

Do y'all think if miss Ga Ga wins the Osc-ah she'll ditch film and start chasing that Tony?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.