Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Godgas music is timeless

 

H0pdJaf.gif

And so versatile. She needs to keep exploring different genres. I still miss a Gaga album I can relax to and another I can listen while f*cking.

 

H0pdJaf.gif

 

There are a couple songs like that, but I need full records.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

52 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

spacer.png

When Ga Ga goes to mexico only to perform LADY GAGA with peso pluma
 

H0pdJaf.gif

The way ROM (or any of her catalogue really) got zero boost for Pride Month :skull:

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

same! rina just did that on free woman, and her verse was so beautiful 

Stand tall even when belittled
Your voice is louder, it echoes

 

and her little Let's go Gaga at the beginning is so cute! 

 

This is my dance floor I fought for was a better line, can't believe they cut it out

1 hour ago, Isaac19709 said:

You don't have to respond to posts just to be pointlessly sassy lmao it's no big deal. We're talking about a pop star. :rip:

Properly because we're talking a popstar, if her music does nothing for you anymore to the point of claiming 'It's like I wasted years of being a stan', just move on, what kind of replies are people in here supposed to give to you? Convincing you to remain a fan? Nobody cares.

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

The way ROM (or any of her catalogue really) got zero boost for Pride Month :skull:

Pride month peaked the last few years. It was kind of like every other month this year. Did any artist get a pride boost? 

We deadass started tracking other musician's song, the bar has sunk into the floor actually

gaga1.thumb.jpg.791cd3958419cbbf34832c4f

In 2 month's time, we might get our first official look of Harley and Joker ("camera test") if they follow the same promotional timeline as the first movie.

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

2 hours ago, Isaac19709 said:

I'm in this weird situation with LG where I wish I could enjoy her music more than I do tbh. I was such a huge fan of Gaga as a teenager that I can't actually listen to her music anymore, it just does nothing for me. Everything I enjoyed of hers once I don't now at all so it's this weird thing where I love her and still see what she's up to in her career but none of her albums are enjoyable for me. I'll always love her and I hope that she comes out with some new experimental music that I think is great but it's odd when all the stuff I used to enjoy hearing I don't want to at all now. It's like I wasted years being a stan lmao. Looking forward to Joker but it's 16 months away anyway :rip:

I still enjoy her music but I kinda agree on a few things. 

 

I always felt like she was, in a way, forced to make Chromatica, it tried to be authentic but to me it's mostly not. You can tell, as some user said a few days ago, that her vision was washed away by others expectetions of her. It seems, like Gaga herself said, that she was looking for other people's validation with her music. It happened with Joanne and now with Chromatica. Gaga needs to be surrounded by people she appreciates, she needs to have a good and close relationship with (or at least most of) those she works with, and maybe in a way they limit her.

 

For example, I can imagine her going a calmer path with her music, not necessarily minimalist, but calmer. All her discography is always too much and I love that, but relaxing is not something you can do with her music. Even all her ballads are very intense.

 

That is just one path she could go down and explore in the future, but I think is essential for her to be able to explore and even fully commit to a different kind of sound (be it rock, funk, RnB, etc) without being chained by the ones who always ask for bops and over the top dance music.

 

She made A LOT in 15 years, I'm very excited to see what she does next. I'll always be. :yum:

 

When people think that they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't.

H0pdJaf.gif

 

 

Edited by Dumbledore

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

In 2 month's time, we might get our first official look of Harley and Joker ("camera test") if they follow the same promotional timeline as the first movie.

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

WB has been doing the 6-month campaigns as of late. I wouldn't rule out any kind of images or things like that before Christmas, but I really think they're gonna leave everything for next year. 

 

Joker is not connected to the DCU, BUT Blue Beetle and AquaBomb 2 are, and are yet to be released(Aquaman doesn't even have a trailer yet)

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm listening to Death of Chromatica more than the OG album nowadays. It's incredible and all remixes still slap.

 

 H0pdJaf.gif

The way Dorian Electra took the best song from the album and made it even better is truly one for the books

 

H0pdJaf.gif 

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Only 3 members browsing? We truly need something new :deadvision:

It's okay, when she surprise drops her new album and visuals in the next month or two all the little managers will come crawling out of the woodwork like termites again to give us their very informed opinions on her team's strategy and rollout plan!

 

H0pdJaf.gif

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Only 3 members browsing? We truly need something new :deadvision:

Haus labs post incoming 

The video for John Wayne does not get enough love around here and that fact is proof this fanbase only cares about success and not quality!

2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It's okay, when she surprise drops her new album and visuals in the next month or two all the little managers will come crawling out of the woodwork like termites again to give us their very informed opinions on her team's strategy and rollout plan!

 

H0pdJaf.gif

The best we are getting is a Nurtec jingle and a Haus Fads post

 

H0pdJaf.gif 

21 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

The way Dorian Electra took the best song from the album and made it even better is truly one for the books

 

H0pdJaf.gif 

Truly honestly :jonny5:

 

 Me and @Freaky Princehave been MANIFESTING that she makes it her next album's sound. Easy magnum opus and BTW ender.

 

 H0pdJaf.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Truly honestly :jonny5:

 

 Me and @Freaky Princehave been MANIFESTING that she makes it her next album's sound. Easy magnum opus and BTW ender.

 

 H0pdJaf.gif

How can I join the praying circle 

 

H0pdJaf.gif

  • Author
4 hours ago, Isaac19709 said:

I'm in this weird situation with LG where I wish I could enjoy her music more than I do tbh. I was such a huge fan of Gaga as a teenager that I can't actually listen to her music anymore, it just does nothing for me. Everything I enjoyed of hers once I don't now at all so it's this weird thing where I love her and still see what she's up to in her career but none of her albums are enjoyable for me. I'll always love her and I hope that she comes out with some new experimental music that I think is great but it's odd when all the stuff I used to enjoy hearing I don't want to at all now. It's like I wasted years being a stan lmao. Looking forward to Joker but it's 16 months away anyway :rip:

That is just natural, babydoll.

We are maturing; some things that used to be important to us no longer do so as we grow older. Things change, and life goes on.

I used to be quite obsessed with her when I was a youngster, but at this stage in my life, I am just casually listening and checking her out. Of course, she will continue to be the number one artist to check out when it comes to new music or pop culture events because she provides something far more intriguing than your typical pop star.

While I move on with my life, I will continue to check out her stuff - new music, new movies, and more (no, not makeup ****).
Lady Gaga Coachella GIF - Lady Gaga Hug Self - Discover & Share GIFs

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Truly honestly :jonny5:

 

 Me and @Freaky Princehave been MANIFESTING that she makes it her next album's sound. Easy magnum opus and BTW ender.

 

 H0pdJaf.gif

Cosigned. Hyperrock LG7 alongside Joker NEOW!

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

For example, I can imagine her going a calmer path with her music, not necessarily minimalist, but calmer. All her discography is always too much and I love that, but relaxing is not something you can do with her music. Even all her ballads are very intense.

 

That is just one path she could go down and explore in the future, but I think is essential for her to be able to explore and even fully commit to a different kind of sound (be it rock, funk, RnB, etc) without being chained by the ones who always ask for bops and over the top dance music.

This is a take I can agree with, I would like as well a calmer-relaxing-chill album, recently I've been into SADE and that is a direction I would like Gaga to see.

 

29 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Truly honestly :jonny5:

 

 Me and @Freaky Princehave been MANIFESTING that she makes it her next album's sound. Easy magnum opus and BTW ender.

 

 H0pdJaf.gif

Electro/hyperrock LG7 DOES exist, wait and see

 H0pdJaf.gif

47 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The video for John Wayne does not get enough love around here and that fact is proof this fanbase only cares about success and not quality!

It was my fav Gaga song until Chromatica gave us Babylon

 H0pdJaf.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.