Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

For the millionth time sour candy and rain on me where the only hit potential songs and should be first and second single. Everything else would perform like Stupid Love or worse :ace: sour candy would debut at #1 if it was first single and that’s a fact

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I mean shotoniphone could have been good

Look at Her Now was great as a video shot on iphone, so was Lose you

but with Stupid Love, the theme was cheap and the iPhone shot made it worse

I hope for LG7 whenever she is ready to release it

she will just go with a more authentic approach and that we can feel her SOUL in it truly

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Don’t think FW had the oomph to be a lead single 

I mean we'll never know and not saying it was the best choice either

but it's fun to imagine

just like I still think A-YO would have been the safest Joanne lead single

also rewatching Dusseldorf video and it was on its own, like Gaga embodied the trauma during that date

 

the fact this lady gaga will have more playlist reach than the actual lady Ga Ga

 

SmittenCake

 

@Blade Runner

40 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

also rewatching Dusseldorf video and it was on its own, like Gaga embodied the trauma during that date

The way she was hitting them notes in Alice :jonnycat:

Just now, Almodusa said:

The way she was hitting them notes in Alice :jonnycat:

I still remember panicking when she started her IG live on July 17th, I thought she'd announce a cancellation

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Soo good :superman:

 

 

 

I like C2C and Joanne one the most. 

34 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Soo good :superman:

 

 

 

Now why the hell does the Artpop one have FLOP written on the right side :deadbanana2: 

 

These are super cool though, the Born This Way and Cheek 2 Cheek are my favorites. 

 

 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Enigma should of been a droplet single for the Vegas show 

the song is better than the Residency

Just now, little legend said:

Pfizer ambassandor: N/A 

Interesting

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

crazy how tayler went from mega local to kinda global. meanwhile Ga Ga is going from GLOBAL to republican 

 

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

22 minutes ago, little legend said:

Pfizer ambassandor: N/A 

Interesting

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

Faulty comparison. They're checking the existence of said artist on the chart, not their #145 placement that could be contributed to playlisting

I honestly kinda like it if Gaga remains silent until her next project/JFAD. Overexposure is not good. I don't want her to end up like Katy since witness, Ed Sheeran or Taylor in a few years if she keeps being everywhere. 

I think is good if the public misses her a little bit. :gaycat4:

Edited by Dumbledore

15 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I honestly kinda like it if Gaga remains silent until her next project/JFAD. Overexposure is not good. I don't want her to end up like Katy since witness, Ed Sheeran or Taylor in a few years if she keeps being everywhere. 

I think is good if the public misses her a little bit. :gaycat4:

she went through the overexposition with BTW and early ARTPOP days sis...

12 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

she went through the overexposition with BTW and early ARTPOP days sis...

That's exactly why she shouldn't be overexposed again sis...

 

Only few artists can survive that, and Gaga is one of them :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

That's exactly why she shouldn't be overexposed again sis...

 

Only few artists can survive that, and Gaga is one of them :gaycat4:

she knows how to work around it now: ASIB era

  • ATRL Moderator

I think she will drop TCB Film 7/24 then ghost and prob do something special for Nov 11 or new music. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.