Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Stream her harder

her streams falling for pride month wasn’t cute ladies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Did Suburban get banned? 10 years of trolling Gaga nonstop didn't do it, but just 1 day of trolling Britney did the trick :clap3:

why did she serve one of her best looks for a damn champagne ad :eli:

an then for stupid love we got ... that :priceless:

 

F0CnB_vX0AAaAet?format=jpg&name=small

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

The Free Woman mv that got away.

The way those DP visuals really fit the song. Chromatica's lead single in a parallel universe

 

 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

The way those DP visuals really fit the song. Chromatica's lead single in a parallel universe

 

 

can I be honest?

I think Free Woman as the lead single could have been better...

Just now, chosensparkles said:

can I be honest?

I think Free Woman as the lead single could have been better...

I'm #TeamReplay but yes I agree. Not a big fan of the album version but it's pretty inoffensive. The fact that it was the title track at some point is a kii :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm #TeamReplay but yes I agree. Not a big fan of the album version but it's pretty inoffensive. The fact that it was the title track at some point is a kii :lmao: 

I mean yes Replay too! but knowing how in love she was with Free Woman

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean yes Replay too! but knowing how in love she was with Free Woman

I have a feeling Free Woman will be one of the album cuts that wget performed at future tours and get the Scheisse treatment nn. Hopefully Replay/Babylon too since they're obvious fan faves.

Edited by State of Grace.

  • ATRL Moderator

3 years later, personally I think Babylon would’ve been a great lead. It sonically and lyrically fits the theme. 
 

Spoiler

I think they ignored it due to it being too Madonna-esque idk. 

 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I have a feeling Free Woman will be one of the album cuts that will be performed at future tours and get the Scheisse treatment nn. Hopefully Replay/Babylon too since they're obvious fan faves.

yes from Chroma, I feel Free Woman will get that treatment, she likes it too much

but yeah Replay and Babylon deserve too

I also think Stupid Love will be skipped from her tours now

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, chosensparkles said:

I also think Stupid Love will be skipped from her tours now

!

 

I’m afraid ever since LG4 whatever is the standout hit or single that resonates well with the GP will be invited to the next tour. 

  • ATRL Moderator

LG7 tour better have Paparazzi included somewhere idc if its just an interlude. I get why she skipped it for TCB but it felt like a sin. :rip:

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm #TeamReplay but yes I agree. Not a big fan of the album version but it's pretty inoffensive. The fact that it was the title track at some point is a kii :lmao: 

 

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean yes Replay too! but knowing how in love she was with Free Woman

I still think SL makes the most sense as lead, but if not replay might’ve worked or free woman With the demo direction. Apart from the two collabs i think anything would’ve performed similar to SL looking at the albums streaming performance 

21 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

can I be honest?

I think Free Woman as the lead single could have been better...

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm #TeamReplay but yes I agree. Not a big fan of the album version but it's pretty inoffensive. The fact that it was the title track at some point is a kii :lmao: 

Replay is my favorite on the album, but I still wonder how commercially big it could get as the lead. Acclaim would be huge (and honestly, that's what she should aim for from now on), but I'm still not sure if GP would be here for it? :dancehall: It's so different from what radio plays.

 

But again, after Bloody Mary's success, I guess Repslay had potential to be huge just by the fact that it is one of her best songs.

Edited by Artur

Imagine getting a Replay #shotoniphone music video, though. :rip: maybe not using it as the lead was for the better

  • ATRL Moderator

ShotOniPhone was a terrible idea for a lead single. It should’ve been shelved for the promo singles & side projects. 
 

Its very on brand of Gaga wanting to introduce tech innovations into her rollouts since TF. But it was poor timing and the song (and i like SL) didn’t make it much better.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

I still think SL makes the most sense as lead, but if not replay might’ve worked or free woman With the demo direction. Apart from the two collabs i think anything would’ve performed similar to SL looking at the albums streaming performance 

Yeah I do see why they went with it, the other two just fit the album thematically and the entire "chromatica is a state of mind" / "dance music can heal" concept.

 

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Replay is my favorite on the album, but I still wonder how commercially big it could get as the lead. Acclaim would be huge (and honestly, that's what she should aim for from now on), but I'm still not sure if GP would be here for it? :dancehall: It's so different from what radio plays.

 

But again, after Bloody Mary's success, I guess Repslay had potential to be huge just by the fact that it is one of her best songs.

It might have tanked, but a tank with quality and universal acclaim from critics and fans :eli: 

Clips from the Primetime Creative Arts Emmys last September where One Last Time’s 4 nominations were presented:


Variety Special (Pre-Recorded):

https://www.emmys.com/video-gallery/creative-arts-emmy-awards#videoId=641671

Camerawork:

https://www.emmys.com/video-gallery/creative-arts-emmy-awards#videoId=641526


Lighting:

https://www.emmys.com/video-gallery/creative-arts-emmy-awards#videoId=641656


Music Direction:

https://www.emmys.com/video-gallery/creative-arts-emmy-awards#videoId=641731

 

Bonus: The Grammys’ clip was Gaga’s performance for the Variety Special (Live) presentation

https://www.emmys.com/video-gallery/creative-arts-emmy-awards#videoId=641786

 

Funny enough, these occurred the same weekend Gaga had her Japan shows and aired a week later the same night as her LA show (which hopefully gets multiple nominations next year).

Edited by Almodusa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.