Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

54 minutes ago, Konril said:

Now what?

EIFtFXBWoAAtnmk.jpg

Don't worry brother monster, new Haus Labs products are being released soon 

ezgif-2-e7ee6ddfac.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

55 minutes ago, Konril said:

Now what?

EIFtFXBWoAAtnmk.jpg

Now we pop a Nurtec then pop another one

image0.gif

9 hours ago, luckythisway said:

But wow after seeing that gif this is arguably the most GORGEOUS she’s ever looked. ASIB era was truly a blessing

 

spacer.png 

She knew she was coming to serve.

 

rs_634x1024-180831085212-1024-venice-lad

 

9 hours ago, luckythisway said:

But wow after seeing that gif this is arguably the most GORGEOUS she’s ever looked. ASIB era was truly a blessing

 

spacer.png 

the hair and makeup :clap3:

A daily reminder that Gaga's team preferred Stupid Love over Always Remember Us This Way 

spacer.png

 

 

Yesterday my bf and I put on a Gaga music video playlist on YouTube to play in the background as we played Monopoly and the Chromatica Ball Nurtec ad played between EVERY SINGLE VIDEO. :deadbanana2:

do you think Miss German still has the volantis dress somewhere in her vault?

 

ezgif-com-resize-1.gif

18 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

do you think Miss German still has the volantis dress somewhere in her vault?

 

ezgif-com-resize-1.gif

She doesn't like it so it's been recycled most likely

Considering WB will probably want to go all out with Joker 2, I am hopeful we will get a similar promo schedule as what we are seeing with Margot Robbie and Jennifer Lawrence with their respective movies. :jonny: Need her everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Considering WB will probably want to go all out with Joker 2, I am hopeful we will get a similar promo schedule as what we are seeing with Margot Robbie and Jennifer Lawrence with their respective movies. :jonny: Need her everywhere.

we need that but not the bombing of JLaw movie

2 hours ago, little legend said:

A daily reminder that Gaga's team preferred Stupid Love over Always Remember Us This Way 

spacer.png

 

 

Ummm what are you talking about?
 

Shallow charted from November 2018 to  March 2019. 

Stupid Love came out February 2020. 
 

If they wanted to send ARUTW to the radio, they had almost all of 2019 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

we need that but not the bombing of JLaw movie

I guess it depends on our definition of 'bombing'. I highly doubt this movie will gross less than $500m (will bring Gaga's box office as a leading lady to over $1b). I am not expecting it to repeat the original's success, but that would be nice and I do think it has a chance to.

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I guess it depends on our definition of 'bombing'. I highly doubt this movie will gross less than $500m (will bring Gaga's box office as a leading lady to over $1b). I am not expecting it to repeat the original's success, but that would be nice and I do think it has a chance to.

yeah I doubt $1B is coming for Joker 2, tho would love to be surprised

they need to let people know it's not gonna be a musical like High School Musical tbh

31 min for what? we are going to get a surprise  announcement ? :eli:

2 minutes ago, DockDock said:

31 min for what? we are going to get a surprise  announcement ? :eli:

the Chroma Ball announcement

:clown:

The Hot Ones really became such an essential part of the press tour, I hope WB sends Gaga there instead of Joaquin, she said she really likes spicy food

3 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

we need that but not the bombing of JLaw movie

No Hard Feelings is doing fine for the type of movie it is in the current climate though. It'll turn a profit eventually and smash on Netflix.

 

---

 

I don't wanna set Nose up, but I genuinely think J:FáD is going to massively outperform to conservative expectations people have for it. I'd be shocked if it didn't cross 100M opening weekend and did well globally. Gaga as Harley Quinn in a sequel even crazier than the first is an incredible hook for audiences. And it might be better-received than the first critically. :gaygacat2:

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

No Hard Feelings is doing fine for the type of movie it is in the current climate though. It'll turn a profit eventually and smash on Netflix.

 

---

 

I don't wanna set Nose up, but I genuinely think J:FáD is going to massively outperform to conservative expectations people have for it. I'd be shocked if it didn't cross 100M opening weekend and did well globally. Gaga as Harley Quinn in a sequel even crazier than the first is an incredible hook for audiences. And it might be better-received than the first critically. :gaygacat2:

I’m so scared that we are setting ourselves up. 
 

Imagine if it somehow flops :clown:

We would all collectively need to delete our accounts from here 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.