Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I would be here for a Rosalía collab. I had a feeling (I don't know why) that she would collab with her during the pre-Chromatica era. Maybe my feeling was one album early ? :cooldown:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I would be so here for a Rosalía collab, bring Gaga back to a more experimental sound queen :jonny5:

 

Also, if TCB isn't officially filmed/released, then I'm convinced Gaga just doesn't want it out there. It's her first all-stadium tour, on track to gross $100m+ with only 20 dates, and not to mention her best yet. It makes no sense not to do a special unless she's the reason it doesn't happen.

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Give it up. She just followed Wet Leg on IG. Her ugly alt music era is upon us. Let me die in peace.

:rip:

Rosalia is pretty versatile tho :giraffe: i swear I heard like 10 different genres in her latest album :jonnycat: I'm sure she would sound great in an alt-rock song, it could even be an alt-rock/flamenco song, the serve it would be:WAP:

 

When LG7 is alt-rock and has collabs with Rosalia and Wet Leg :WAP:

45 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just report it. Don’t dignify it with a response. And yeah the coddling of Britney stans is just insane. 

This should always be the case with Gaga threads opened by the same stale disturbed OGHs since years, but instead I keep seeing majority of people in here falling for the bait and losing time trying to discuss or arguing with people who are not reasonable but hating and trolling are their only purpose, sadly the majority in here will never learn how to ignore them for good.

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

It's over for the girls when Rosalía brings 2011Ga back i fear

 

L9qprCu.gif

the way the only person stopping her is GodGa herself

L9qprCu.gif

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Give it up. She just followed Wet Leg on IG. Her ugly alt music era is upon us. Let me die in peace.

:rip:

Whos Wet Leg?

mISS GA gA about to perform in front of a half empty stadium in Texas and then go on a 10-minute monologue before Angel Down and whoever is left will also leave 

Edited by TheLastChord

20 minutes ago, Universo said:

the way the only person stopping her is GodGa herself

L9qprCu.gif

and her talentless team

 

L9qprCu.gif

Wait, is she still performing Angel Down? What a weird permanent addition to the setlist, I mean If she wanted to perform a ballad from Joanne then Million Performances is literally right there, the GP already knows and loves that song

 

L9qprCu.gif

 

 

8 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

 

Please :priceless:

 

I'm surprised all it took was like 5 tour performances for it to jump over PI, like :deadbanana2: Didn't she perform PI many times like on radio shows and stuff during the Joanne promo tour... I'm screaming at this song having more performances than the lead single :dies:

2 hours ago, Sugden said:

and then if we talk about it they say some bullshit

is that thread was about britney it would be locked the minute it was open

I noticed the thread about Brit calling out only black rappers as weedheads (which led to many publications calling her racist) not only got closed but they deleted it off the forum lmao

The way she keeps on adding songs to the acoustic section :dies:

 

Also, she has the power to have Doja, Rosalia, Abel, Dua etc etc and etc but she's scared of slaying

25 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

She replaced 1000 Doves with Angel Down in the set list? :rip: I’m pissed.

I am so glad I saw 1000 GODS live in Arnhem instead of Demon Down.

1 hour ago, besaid said:

I noticed the thread about Brit calling out only black rappers as weedheads (which led to many publications calling her racist) not only got closed but they deleted it off the forum lmao

Can you imagine the mess if Gaga would have said something like that? :rip:

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Can you imagine the mess if Gaga would have said something like that? :rip:

Oh, the Britney fans would call her a Nazi for sure. :ahh:

12 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Can you imagine the mess if Gaga would have said something like that? :rip:

Or Christina Aguilera. They hate Christina and Gaga so much and call the fans losers yet they're the ones making daily hate posts and threads on these two talented women. 

Back from my 3 month ban

 

Looking good and feeling fine

 

spacer.png

 

Imagine what the OGHs and MadonnaNation would be doing if Gaga had kids doing what Jayden was doing atm. It'd be a disaster.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.