Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

An indie/alt music from Gaga would be abandoned by most of ya’ll faster than she abandoned Chromatica. Also once the first streaming numbers will come (and they will be ugly), ya’ll will be in a mental breakdown mode. Just stop lying you would enjoy this. Lmao.

Nnnnnn lowkey truth, but I mean it really depends from the genre because indie|alt has many genres, an album all wet leg style would definitely make a scenario like you described among majority of fans.

 

But for example indie|alt a la Grimes (last releases) would be a slay.

 

la

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Nnnnnn lowkey truth, but I mean it really depends from the genre because indie|alt has many genres, an album all wet leg style would definitely make a scenario like you described among majority of fans.

 

But for example indie|alt a la Grimes (last releases) would be a slay.

 

la

 

100% agree

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Arts not the charts :celestial4:

 

Atp I'd rather her underperform with major acclaim than smash with radio/streaming fodder, she's beyond needing hits. If we're choosing between the two obvi. 

Preach. I personally want her to focus on delivering a proper quality album above all else, whatever the genre is. We don't need another Ibiza playlist that ages like unsterilised milk. :coffee2: I know she has it in her to deliver something more elevated, and honestly, it's time. 

Gags always does something completely different than what we expect musically, and I love her for it.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

The way Chromatica still sounds so fresh thanks to the immaculate production that mixed 90s dance and house vibes with a modern twist. Phew, a masterpiece. 

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

Gags always does something completely different than what we expect musically, and I love her for it.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Agree

13 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Most AI art renderers spit out messy results but someone posted these on the Gaga subreddit and they look SO good I'm– :jonny:  like legit professional photoshoot level good. Whew.

 

 

 

6abiumepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

 

not Ava Max

spacer.png

I'm glad she performs the acoustic version of 1000 doves because the album version is so faceless. 

I don't care what genre LG7 is or if it flops as long as it's good, stop pandering the gays with basic beats from 2015 and bring us something new, exciting, experimental and intriguing

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

Gags always does something completely different than what we expect musically, and I love her for it.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Agree

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

We don't need another Ibiza playlist that ages like unsterilised milk.

ByiJ0fP.gif

 

But yeah. Any genre is fine with me as long as the album has substantive lyrical content, is cohesive, has a strong artistic vision behind it and most importantly, all her heart and passion in it including being back in the driver's seat as the executive producer. She has to fully commit to it, trust her gut and stop second-guessing her own ideas and output. Then we're talking.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

and we thought gaga was a mess for constantly repeating the '100 people in a room' quote on her press tour...

 

this olivia/florence/harry mess is worse

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

The biggest typhoon of the year is about to hit Japan right after the Tokyo shows. She’s just dodged a bullet whew. 
 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Did she perform Angel Down over 1000 Doves last time? I'm dying to know

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

ByiJ0fP.gif

 

 

Too bad he’s clueless about what he said, lol. 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Did she perform Angel Down over 1000 Doves last time? I'm dying to know

AD

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

and we thought gaga was a mess for constantly repeating the '100 people in a room' quote on her press tour...

 

this olivia/florence/harry mess is worse

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

I mean, the "100 people" thing was not messy at all tbh, it was pretty iconic and I'd even say, somewhat endearing. The HoG press tour might have actually been messy and over-the-top but BISMS sold the hell out of it with all her campy quotes and made it the biggest adult drama pandemic success. Everything she does is intentional. Harold literally looks like he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. Add to that everything about the movie itself and it's a recipe for PR disaster.

 

Can't wait for the Joker 2 press tour and how she approaches it this time.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

AD

Chile... Guess this means I'll have a proper bathroom break for the LA Date


Lady Gaga GIF

37 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I don't care what genre LG7 is or if it flops as long as it's good, stop pandering the gays with basic beats from 2015 and bring us something new, exciting, experimental and intriguing

30 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

But yeah. Any genre is fine with me as long as the album has substantive lyrical content, is cohesive, has a strong artistic vision behind it and most importantly, all her heart and passion in it including being back in the driver's seat as the executive producer. She has to fully commit to it, trust her gut and stop second-guessing her own ideas and output. Then we're talking.

17 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Also I need BloodP*p GONE and far far away from LG7 

Tread carefully everyone, multiple consecutive spillages on aisle #7.

 

shutterstock_164705660.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Chile... Guess this means I'll have a proper bathroom break for the LA Date


Lady Gaga GIF

Indeed. 

I see we're back on the BloodPoop hating :clap3: Moment of silence for what Chromatica could've been before he sterilized it (keep the lashings to a minimum, I still like the album).

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Can't wait for the Joker 2 press tour and how she approaches it this time.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Kinda hope she serves calm, cool and collected movie star and lets the film speak for itself. Especially if the movie is wild, it would be a nice contrast.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

 

and praying to god she cuts the stanislavsky-circle in the square training bs

 

 

9 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

I see we're back on the BloodPoop hating :clap3: Moment of silence for what Chromatica could've been before he sterilized it (keep the lashings to a minimum, I still like the album).

BloodPop and Gaga made the Free Woman demo - it was changed by another producer to what it is on the album. BloodPop transformed the awful ROM demo to a Grammy winning hit song; BloodPop did wonders with this album and most of all, motivated our girl to create her best reviewed album to date.

 

Having said that, he needs to make  room for Burns. I would love him being the main producer on LG7. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Kinda hope she serves calm, cool and collected movie star and lets the film speak for itself. Especially if the movie is wild, it would be a nice contrast.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

MTE. And honestly, I can actually see her going that route this time. Not only is this her third major lead role, it also wouldn't require as much over-the-top shenanigans. MGM knew there wasn't a better marketing tool than herself, it's why they kept putting her everywhere and booking her all those press gigs. This however, is pretty much a guaranteed smasha and she doesn't have to go as hard. It would also gag the people who expect another unhinged press tour from her. She's at her best when she's subverting expectations.

 

ezgif-4-d58bc4edc8.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.