Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2009GA should make a slutty comeback sumn like this

 

 

:bird:

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is she still performing Streams Down instead of 1000 Doves? Choices.

L9qprCu.gif

The way she didn't gave us a single guest or opening act

 

L9qprCu.gif

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

The way she didn't gave us a single guest or opening act

 

L9qprCu.gif

It's fine, now we can brag about how Gaga has a completely SOLO (no guests or openers) sold out 100M+ grossing stadium tour

 

L9qprCu.gif

Is Ari still in the UK? Kinda wanna be a little delusional and hype myself up for her to show up on Saturday's show

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

Can you imagine the mess if Gaga would have said something like that? :rip:

:ahh:

 

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Or Christina Aguilera. They hate Christina and Gaga so much and call the fans losers yet they're the ones making daily hate posts and threads on these two talented women. 

Please, nobody would care for Xtina saying that

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

she really is afraid of other artists I fear

I think judging by her social media posts, miss Gar is really just interested in keeping all those checks to herslef:deadbanana2: She told Live Nation, WIRE THAT SCHEISSE TO ME AND ME ONLY

Gag has never had guests at her shows. Why y’all acting surprised?

I kinda F’d up ngl.

Spoiler

In July I asked two of my friends if they wanted to come to the chromatica ball. It seemed like they really wanted to go but still, as an incentive, I  told them I’d help pay for their tickets as well and they’d only have to pitch in like 100$ together. They were also going to be my ride to the stadium so there’s that .

 

So like the day after, I went to go look at the tickets and for like 3 tickets it was around 500$ which isn’t too bad for 3 but I was gonna pay the majority (over 300$) and I didn’t really wanna pay that much (I’m 18 and have a job but I don’t got that kinda money :rip:)  I could have been honest and told them they’d have to pitch in more but I just decided to not go.
 

 Tho, this week I’ve been getting incredible FOMO and I know I’m gonna beat myself up for not attending. So I’m gonna ask some friends if they’d like to go but I’m pretty sure it’s too late now but regardless I’m gonna go :clap3:


The only problem is I’m going by train and the latest train leaving toward my house leaves at 11:30 so I might have to leave the concert early if I wanna  get there on time. I hope not but if Gaga starts like at 9 I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have to leave early. Which is fine. Also buying my ticket the day off as I heard they’re even cheaper then. Hopefully they don’t sell out by then so I’ll be keeping an eye out on tickets. I’m going to the LA Date. My first time seeing Fad I’m gonna cry:jonnycat:

 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

Most AI art renderers spit out messy results but someone posted these on the Gaga subreddit and they look SO good I'm– :jonny:  like legit professional photoshoot level good. Whew.

 

3skv0nepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

57zjsnepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

6abiumepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

95ztxmepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

So, HMH is pulling an Unstoppable. It's currently #25 on iTunes with no promo. Delusion? I fear NOT.

 

L9qprCu.gif

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Most AI art renderers spit out messy results but someone posted these on the Gaga subreddit and they look SO good I'm– :jonny:  like legit professional photoshoot level good. Whew.

 

3skv0nepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

57zjsnepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

6abiumepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

95ztxmepepl91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Oh wow

First one is giving Babylon, second one Plastic Doll

56 minutes ago, besaid said:

So, HMH is pulling an Unstoppable. It's currently #25 on iTunes with no promo. Delusion? I fear NOT.

 

L9qprCu.gif

iTunes barely counts as a metric

 

L9qprCu.gif

5 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

:ahh:

 

Please, nobody would care for Xtina saying that

Britney stans would.:cm:

Kevin Parker

7 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

:ahh:

 

Please, nobody would care for Xtina saying that

This is a bold lie. If "nobody" would care then why do they make Xtina threads everyday dragging her? YOU may not care but Britney stans certainly will. 

3 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

iTunes barely counts as a metric

 

L9qprCu.gif

Still serving 700k+ daily. Not bad for a flop

 

L9qprCu.gif

So next era is gonna be indie rock or Gaga just randomly follow them?

 

 

 

 

7 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

Gag has never had guests at her shows. Why y’all acting surprised?

I think it’s more about being sad because it would be awesome to see her performing with some guests rather than being surprised that she will not do it :noparty:

14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

next era is gonna be indie rock

She loves to NOT smash so probably

4 hours ago, besaid said:

So, HMH is pulling an Unstoppable. It's currently #25 on iTunes with no promo. Delusion? I fear NOT.

 

L9qprCu.gif

No promo? TG Maverick is basically setting records right and left with the audience and was just release digitally. This is exactly why HMH is still getting 700k+ streams daily on Spotify, doing decent on YouTube and stickong aroun the Top 50 on iTunes, sis. 

17 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She loves to NOT smash so probably

I'm listening to their music, it's kind of good tbh, with Gaga they might do something more commercial.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.