Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

 

damn im so bad at math, i thought they will hit those milestones at the very end of the year 

nonetheless, gaga having a song above 2b and four above 1b is amazing 

It's funny bc OGHs clowned her for being a "streaming poison" for so long and now she'll be the first 00s, pre-streaming MPG to get a 2B song :dies:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Sugden said:

535d0d63d3a986a41f59fc77543ac572c7ac70d8

AAAHHHH :jonny5: I NEEEED this godly show in 4K pls :jonny4:

Yeah, I'm not super eager for Gaga to do Broadway anytime soon. It's extremely demanding, and I'd rather her exhaust all the film and music stuff she wants to do first assuming she still wants to do music stuff :eli:

18 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Yeah, I'm not super eager for Gaga to do Broadway anytime soon. It's extremely demanding, and I'd rather her exhaust all the film and music stuff she wants to do first assuming she still wants to do music stuff :eli:

She still has so many things to do movie wise.

Just now, Leptine said:

She still has so many things to do movie wise.

A movie with Timothée Chalamet

 

L9qprCu.gif

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

How big is the possibility for Shallow to reach 2 billion and Bad Romance, ARUTW, ROM, Poker Face to reach 1 billion before the end of the year? 

 

Mid January for 'Shallow' more or less, the others are gonna take a lot more time.

If it's something official then I understand why Gaga didn't want to release it :eli: seems to be bad filmed

Also random post, I work for an airline and there are always multiple passengers watching HOG on our flights :rip:

 

The GP is more interested in her than we think 

Edited by Erotic

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If it's something official then I understand why Gaga didn't want to release it :eli: seems to be bad filmed

Based on a 10 sec clip leak? :toofunny2:

 

Anyway, we want the FULL thing. Liddos better werk if she's gonna keep this excellence from us  :WAP:

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If it's something official then I understand why Gaga didn't want to release it :eli: seems to be bad filmed

It is not official, it is filmed by VENOM. 

15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

i wish they leaked the whole thing already

need to watch

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

A movie with Timothée Chalamet

 

L9qprCu.gif

I don't like him much but if it's an interesting project, why not?

 

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Also random post, I work for an airline and there are always multiple passengers watching HOG on our flights :rip:

 

The GP is more interested in her than we think 

I tracked the movie in August here after it has beel released on streaming: https://flixpatrol.com/title/house-of-gucci/

 

It has been at the top of several countries and now still in the top10, recently entered in Japan as well (tour effect), it has definitely be also a streaming hit, hopefully it's gonna be released on Netflix as well like ASIB.

7 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Also random post, I work for an airline and there are always multiple passengers watching HOG on our flights :rip:

 

The GP is more interested in her than we think 

That one tweet of a vid of someone seeing it in on their flight and skipping a bit during the sex scene :dies: 

The joanne tour footage looks to be screen monitor footage, similar to the artRAVE "dvd" we got that was just a stream of the cam feeds. 

The 2nd half of this video is the only official footage we have of the scrapped DVD. The shots they did were similar to ASIB.
 

 

If this is the Birmingham show (we were informed that these two shows would be recorded), then I don’t want to see it. The very next show was cancelled (along with all the other shows obviously). 

There’s a reason why Gaga didn’t release that. She most probably was in huge pain by then

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The 2nd half of this video is the only official footage we have of the scrapped DVD. The shots they did were similar to ASIB.
 

 

This was from the second New York show, not sure they were filming these shows for release

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.