Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I saw this pic of Gaga on Reddit and I'm mesmerized by her striking beauty. 

 

im-not-over-her-new-wig-v0-hxlq4a97vayf1

Secured tickets for me and my bestie for Gaga 02/18 LA. Can't believe I'm gonna get to experience Mayhem and that godly tour intro.:mayhem:

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

Mediatraffic update:

10. Die with a Smile - 144,000 (20,963,000)

19. The Dead Dance - 107,000 (1,043,000)

 US itunes #126 Abracadabra (+57) .. Grammy nominations impact...

Edited by Sweetestsecret

13 hours ago, Gagamon said:

Well yes. Performing live from Japan Abracadabra red dress performance. But with a new wig 

spacer.png

Tell me why while I was riding a hung top this morning I was thinking about mayhem winning AOTY at the grammys? :giraffe:

the teen liddo in me wishes Gaga sweeps the big categories at Grammys as karma for Kendrick refusing to have her on Bitсh, Don't Kill My Vibe back in 2013
 

 

1 hour ago, Europe said:

this speech is so cute

 

I was not cool. I don't even know if I'm cool now bpk-stan-twitter.gif

 

You guysss stoopp! Ehehe ~

Edited by FailSafe

7 minutes ago, Rino said:

the teen liddo in me wishes Gaga sweeps the big categories at Grammys as karma for Kendrick refusing to have her on Bitсh, Don't Kill My Vibe back in 2013
 

 

Wasn't it because she's a gay icon and he/his label didn't like it?

 

We have to get this trending 

 

bpk-stan-twitter.gif

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Tell me why while I was riding a hung top this morning I was thinking about mayhem winning AOTY at the grammys? :giraffe:

I hope you played The Beast while riding the hung top. 

  • Popular Post

Spotify Global: 

9. Die with a Smile - 3,239,789 (+4)

147. Poker Face - 1,345,405

178. Just Dance - 1,260,416

 

35 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

:laugh:

 

FrghHYDXgAMLf5b.jpg

Wait is that Bobby next to her? :rip:

 

I think he still worked with her even before he formally became her manager

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wait is that Bobby next to her? :rip:

 

I think he still worked with her even before he formally became her manager

He was working for her, but that's not him :rip:

 

Really small Saturday drop. I'm shocked at MAYHEM's longevity. Godga really snatched a streaming hit album, even if we don't consider DWAS (which we DO consider since it's her song, btw).

 

Multiple women with blonde hair resembling Lady Gaga wear black face masks and dark suits while seated around a long white conference table in a modern office. Pink flowers in vases and a gold laptop are on the table along with documents pens and sunglasses. One woman sits at the head with arms crossed and another leans on the table. A blurred figure is visible in the background near a window.

Edited by Artur

  • Popular Post

That other girl announcing a deluxe really thought she'd be competing for AOTY. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Hamza said:

Wasn't it because she's a gay icon and he/his label didn't like it?

 

We have to get this trending 

 

bpk-stan-twitter.gif

they are from the same label 

 

:clack:

Good morning good morning! I love stanning an acclaimed successful respected legend!

 

:ryan3:

The first Abracadabra live, post 3x Grammy noms is gonna hit hard tonight :mayhem:

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

That other girl announcing a deluxe really thought she'd be competing for AOTY. :lmao:

Not even Pop Vocal

:sabrina:

Not even if she were nominated

:sabrina:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.