Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Was listening to Gagas KCRW Podcast and gosh her ABRACADABRA Acoustic performance is one of her best!!! Need her to perform that live in late night show!!

the way she ended with PHANTOM OF THE DANCE FLOOR COME TO MEEEEE

FULL BODY CHILLS

ย 

ABRA IS THE ROTY! It better one GF grammy

The only award I care for is AOTY. Unfortunately, Bad Bunny will probably take it (Super Bowl promo + Latin Grammy voters getting added this year).ย 

17 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

The only award I care for is AOTY. Unfortunately, Bad Bunny will probably take it (Super Bowl promo + Latin Grammy voters getting added this year).ย 

Superbowl is after the Grammys and not all latin grammy voters are going to vote for latin artist tbhย 

Media in my country are busy reporting Rose "historical" grammy nominations. This is why it doesn't deserve a MAYHEM Ball date.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Gaga's last show this year is on Dec 13th, and first next year is on Jan 21th.

ย 

Grammy's voting period starts on Dec 12th and finishes on Jan 5th.

ย 

If she wants, she has time to campaign HARD. She even would have almost 2 weeks to rehearse for that Netflix SuperBowl.

ย 

I trust you Michaelย :agaycatabra:

The fact that Gaga has more Traditional Pop Album wins than Pop Vocal Album eye-

And when APT wins both ROTY and SOTY then whatโ€ฆ

The concept of Gaga going home w 4+ wins and being the 3rd most awarded female of Grammy history :jonny4:

1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

She won't perform, I'm afraid. That flight from Japan to the US the day before the Grammy's (I think) is gonna be a long one. Maybe VIY acoustic or disease & abra tour version if we're lucky? Unless she's going to rehearse in Japan? Idk

Don't dash our hopes and dreams with realismย :gaygacat1:
ย 

our aoty winner must destroy us all with an amazing performanceย :gaygacat4:

1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

She won't perform, I'm afraid. That flight from Japan to the US the day before the Grammy's (I think) is gonna be a long one. Maybe VIY acoustic or disease & abra tour version if we're lucky? Unless she's going to rehearse in Japan? Idk

The concert is on January 30th in Tokyo, but the Grammys will be on February 1st in LA. There are more than 50 hours between both events + she could fly straight from Tokyo to LA ("only" 9 hours).

Edited by Andraslop

I think the Netflix Super Bowl thing is just wishful thinking, she will (and should) use that time to rest and enjoy the holidays. As for a Grammys performance I think it's doable to prepare something in the first few weeks of january before the Japan shows.

ย 

If there's going to be something else for the Grammys campaign I feel like it's going to be something that's already done/recorded and they're saving it for the right time, like a Gagacabana/Coachella docu.

51 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

Gaga's last show this year is on Dec 13th, and first next year is on Jan 21th.

ย 

Grammy's voting period starts on Dec 12th and finishes on Jan 5th.

ย 

If she wants, she has time to campaign HARD. She even would have almost 2 weeks to rehearse for that Netflix SuperBowl.

ย 

I trust you Michaelย :agaycatabra:

I am 100% sure Michael has something planned for the voting period.

They are really going all out this era for that AOTY.

8 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I think the Netflix Super Bowl thing is just wishful thinking, she will (and should) use that time to rest and enjoy the holidays. As for a Grammys performance I think it's doable to prepare something in the first few weeks of january before the Japan shows.

ย 

If there's going to be something else for the Grammys campaign I feel like it's going to be something that's already done/recorded and they're saving it for the right time, like a Gagacabana/Coachella docu.

Harlequin nom means we are 100% getting the secret show released in some form.

14 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I think the Netflix Super Bowl thing is just wishful thinking, she will (and should) use that time to rest and enjoy the holidays. As for a Grammys performance I think it's doable to prepare something in the first few weeks of january before the Japan shows.

ย 

If there's going to be something else for the Grammys campaign I feel like it's going to be something that's already done/recorded and they're saving it for the right time, like a Gagacabana/Coachella docu.

She will have many other holidays to rest and enjoy.

ย 

Now she has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win big at the Grammys, and she won't win any GF if she doesn't fight for it.

ย 

I think the effort is really worthy.

Edited by Andraslop

Where is that user with the Katy Perry is ******* over huge sig

ย 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Where is that user with the Katy Perry is ******* over huge sig

ย 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

Im here boo :heart:

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm gonna need Disease to pull a shock victory. :thing:ย 

ohhhh GRAMMY AWARDED SONG DISEASE sounds just soo goodย :WAP:

2 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

The only award I care for is AOTY. Unfortunately, Bad Bunny will probably take it (Super Bowl promo + Latin Grammy voters getting added this year).ย 

Gaga has the second best shot after Bunny so it's not impossible. Her winning SOTY or ROTY would also be huge. I think she has a good shot of at least going home with one GF award and a few other Grammys. I'd love that GF award to be AOTY but if it isn't any GF award is still huge.ย 

2 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

The only award I care for is AOTY. Unfortunately, Bad Bunny will probably take it (Super Bowl promo + Latin Grammy voters getting added this year).ย 

I read that they didn't add enough Latin voters to push the tide substantially? About 28% of the 2,900 ish voters identify Latino or Hispanicย 

FYI: A flight from Tokyo to LA is shorter than one from London.ย 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Popular Post

We've decided. Gaga will perform at the Grammys. Someone email Michael please.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.