Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I watched her Berlin show and during the ballads (TEOG/MTN) she shouted out Lady Starlight being in the audience and how she wouldn't be nowhere near the person she is without her and that she was the coolest person ever that made her feel seen and be cool too and just singing high praise towards LSL and got a little emotional reminiscing on their times performing allover just the two of them. It was so cute and wonderful seeing her acknowledge their relationship and how the love is still there. I'm also partial on the lyrics referencing new material rather than stories only they know, but new music is always welcome!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

cant stop god gets better & better every stream.

 

pls add it to the setlist gaga

 

:jonny2:

2 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

gaga registered this song on ASCAP recently btw (probably bc they have to legally when a song is performed live)

 

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/928616879

 

 

this has been registered since march 

6 hours ago, ugo said:

Thoughts on b*******?

B**** I'm Mad-Onna? :gaycat1:

Too much autotune, I don't like its production 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

halloween boost for TDD when? @Artur

 

judge-turn.gif

 

 

Already happen, hot100 top 10 on lock!

 

judge-turn.gif

 

Seriously, though. I really thought this one would be it (before hearing the song nnn), promo was on point, song was basic but ok and it had some kind of viral moment. I don't get why it did not happen at all. MAYHEM feels so big it deserved another top 10 hit. :noparty:

Edited by Artur

Die With a Smile - Roar

Disease - Unconditionally

Abra - Cadabra

Die With a Smile - Dark Horse

The Dead Dance - Birthday

??? - This Is How We Do

 

 

bjork-judge-dana-cutler.gif

Mamdani won the NYC mayoral election.

 

I just know Joe is pissed. I hope they open one of the free grocery stores near Joanne Trattoria.

 

hXhPPA2.gif

54 minutes ago, Artur said:

Already happen, hot100 top 10 on lock!

 

judge-turn.gif

 

Seriously, though. I really thought this one would be it (before hearing the song nnn), promo was on point, song was basic but ok and it had some kind of viral moment. I don't get why it did not happen at all. MAYHEM feels so big it deserved another top 10 hit. :noparty:

HBDUWM summer was right there 

bald bobby when i catch you

 

judge-turn.gif

17 minutes ago, The Witch said:

HBDUWM summer was right there 

bald bobby when i catch you

 

judge-turn.gif

HBDUWM had the exposure but N/A 

 

judge-turn.gif

 

  • ATRL Moderator

only fumble this era is her not having another single during the mexico-brazil-singapore shows.

 

spacer.png

That melody sounds gorgeous omg :jonny2:

 

Apparently she teased the exact same lyrics it in one of the Barcelona shows as well :chick2: she definitely has something up her sleeves 

 

 

 

Mama is taking way too long to announce new music. 

I'm becoming impatient.. 

 

gretchen-brazil.gif

 

Kinda here for her to replace TDD jumpscare with Christmas Tree jumpscare, how funny would that be?

:sabrina:

It can be that ballad that Gaga teased earlier and said it couldn't be part of mayhem. A ballad for fall is a good strategy!! Reel in those Grammy voters mama!

grammy nominations in 3 days girlies!!!!

She hits 30m subs on youtube

Both Just Dance and Telephone also hit 500m views
Bad Romance coming for 2b in a few days too

Youtube is kinda dead but she's still doing great

6 hours ago, Aden said:

Mamdani won the NYC mayoral election.

 

I just know Joe is pissed. I hope they open one of the free grocery stores near Joanne Trattoria.

 

 

hXhPPA2.gif

GaGa too

 

hXhPPA2.gif

10 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

gaga registered this song on ASCAP recently btw (probably bc they have to legally when a song is performed live)

 

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/928616879

 

 

they don't HAVE TO, but if they don't then they are leaving money on the table for both the live performance & the broadcast /online plays of this performance. 

 

It certainly doesn't guarantee studio recording or release. 

One week and I'm still not even close to being over it

 

Spoiler

 

 

Best night of my life

 

Atrl Sebs123 GIF - Atrl Sebs123 Crying Lady - Discover & Share GIFs 

6 hours ago, babyforlife said:

Releasing in November? her Kill Bill is coming :jonnyknife:

A gorgeous ballad would be perfect for this time of the year. :jonny2:

11 hours ago, Devin said:

cant stop god gets better & better every stream

Well judging by the numbers it ain't getting that much better then…

I decided to risk it all and bought standing tickets for The Mayhem Ball in Lyon on Viagogo :jonny2:

 

I'm gonna fume so bad if I get scammed, but it's worth it for the best tour of all time :jonny5: 

6 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Well judging by the numbers it ain't getting that much better then…

Nobody cares you idiot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.