Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

58 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Not disease going mega viral because a girl used it to defend herself against a stalker

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSyfEa5jD/

 

judge-turn.gif

This feels fake, why isn't she running away from FOUR men? 

I've been stanning Gaga since 2010 and Mayhem era might be my favorite era to live through. Everything from the album to the performances is just immaculate. You can tell she enjoyed the process of making the album and wasn't chasing the success (unlike Chromatica). I hope there is some truth about Total Mayhem and the era isn't over yet.

34 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I've been stanning Gaga since 2010 and Mayhem era might be my favorite era to live through. Everything from the album to the performances is just immaculate. You can tell she enjoyed the process of making the album and wasn't chasing the success (unlike Chromatica). I hope there is some truth about Total Mayhem and the era isn't over yet.

Yeah it's crazy for me to agree as someone who lived through the BTW era which had 5x the content Mayhem has had. Everything feels so right. Commercial success, smash hits, critical acclaim, legendary record-breaking performances, her best tour to date, and I didn't even feel anything strong about TDD flopping since it was still a cute top 40 hit for her. All this while her being the happiest and healthiest in her life. Truly a win all across the board for Liddos.

 

:jonnyknife:

15 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

GRAMMY NOMINATIONS IN 48 HRS I AM SCREAMING

The envelopes have been SEALED. :gaycat1:
 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

16 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

GRAMMY NOMINATIONS IN 48 HRS I AM SCREAMING

either our meltdown or OGHs' meldown will be hilarious

judge-turn.gif 

So I was thinking.. I believe Total Mayhem is happening and I feel like she's been teasing it all since the beginning. I always wondered why she teased some lyrics that never appeared on the Mayhem on her website. She was also heavily teasing Beyonce collab and Telephone part 2 happening. Like every singe interview she mentioned Beyonce even when not asked about her. Also she was pretty sure that the continuation is happening back when fans asked her during that Q&A. I was kinda shocked that nothing came out of it but now I feel like she wants to repeat what she did with The Fame and The Fame Monster and I truly think that maybe that's where the new lyrics will be and where the Beyonce collab will be as well. I feel like it would make so much sense that she'd wait all these years to repeat exactly what she did with her first two iconic albums before the hiatus she will definitely take after all this. Also the Mayhem ball 2.0 in stadiums is just making so much sense if you remember what she did with the Monster ball and how she expanded it to arenas after theatres. I feel like she was planning all this for much longer than we think and I truly think that another new album linked to Mayhem is happening just like how she coordinated TFM and TF together but I also don't think it's gonna be the deluxe version. I feel like it will be whole different project like TFM and just be linked to Mayhem just like TFM was linked to TF. 

49 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

This feels fake, why isn't she running away from FOUR men? 

most stories on the internet are but shes promoting disease so we believe her!

i really need to kill the baguette who keeps upvoting old photos on her lastfm and downvoting the new ones

what a annoying bum

10 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

So I was thinking.. I believe Total Mayhem is happening and I feel like she's been teasing it all since the beginning. I always wondered why she teased some lyrics that never appeared on the Mayhem on her website. She was also heavily teasing Beyonce collab and Telephone part 2 happening. Like every singe interview she mentioned Beyonce even when not asked about her. Also she was pretty sure that the continuation is happening back when fans asked her during that Q&A. I was kinda shocked that nothing came out of it but now I feel like she wants to repeat what she did with The Fame and The Fame Monster and I truly think that maybe that's where the new lyrics will be and where the Beyonce collab will be as well. I feel like it would make so much sense that she'd wait all these years to repeat exactly what she did with her first two iconic albums before the hiatus she will definitely take after all this. Also the Mayhem ball 2.0 in stadiums is just making so much sense if you remember what she did with the Monster ball and how she expanded it to arenas after theatres. I feel like she was planning all this for much longer than we think and I truly think that another new album linked to Mayhem is happening just like how she coordinated TFM and TF together but I also don't think it's gonna be the deluxe version. I feel like it will be whole different project like TFM and just be linked to Mayhem just like TFM was linked to TF. 

From your lips to god's ears

judge-turn.gif

28 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

GRAMMY NOMINATIONS IN 48 HRS I AM SCREAMING

49 hours* :duca:

Introducing The Mayhem Monster the new 8 track EP from Lady Gaga 

 

spacer.png
 

I'm gonna go out on a delulu limb here I think it's happening 

When Total Mayhem is a new album that scores Godga another solo hit and is even more acclaimed than Mayhem whew ATRL would have a Jan 6th moment

If real, I'd be interested to see a continuation of the Mistress of Mayhem /lady in red persona

 

would be visually striking / compelling :gaycat1:

21 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

When TOTAL MAYHEM is another 16 songs 

 

judge-turn.gif

The Mayhemed Mistress Department

judge-turn.gif

I guess if that article was true and some announcement (tour or more) is indeed coming this month, it would make sense to do it on the day of/shortly after Grammy nominations. They're probably (like us) crossing their fingers that Gaga gets the headlines as the most nominated artist and it would be smart to strike then, right? 

8 minutes ago, Teneo said:

The fact everyone refuses to even mention Sunroof

 

 

judge-turn.gif

What is Sunroof? Is this on BMI or something?

Spotify Global:

 

7. Die with a Smile - 3,337,431 (=)

113. Poker Face  - 1,453,883 (+5)

162. Just Dance - 1,259,266 (-13)

Edited by Aston Martin

@curiousladybug not this tiktoker coming up with exactly the same theory as you ddd

I do think it is quite odd how she kept bringing up Telephone part 2 earlier, as well as Princess Die (to a smaller extent). She did at one point tell fans to ask Beyoncé so idk.

But we also know there is at least one song she wanted to release, a couple of still unused lyrics on her website and the song used in Devil Wears Prada. Interestingly enough Vanity Fair reported that DWP song was for a new album and I kinda dismissed it as a typo/mistake but now we got other sources talking about a new album as well and her possibly teasing, it's getting a bit suspicious.

Oh how I missed the clowning!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.