Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

i was out in the real world all day, what is this :celestial5:

LG8 is named ADELE as promise in pre-LG6 era :-*

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The way Can't Stop the St!nk and Kill For Stupid Love have grown on me since hitting strihming :DWAS:

Congratulations. You have unlocked a new achievement :pancake:

This is your 5 💎 

I want LG8 to be Electro-R&B, featuring The Weeknd, Justin Bieber, SZA, Doja Cat, Cardi B, and Beyoncé again

:gaycat1:

 

Yes, for TOTAL MAYHEM - MAYHEM EP should explore industrial rock/grunge sound more. No funk or disco. I'm 🤢 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:DWAS::DWAS::DWAS:

 

The song would be pop perfection if she added hehehe o shamone :coffee:

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:DWAS::DWAS::DWAS:

 

The way I'm watching the SLAYHYMN tour on YouTube and saw this post just as Shallahdoh of a Quran is about to play… this holy serve :gaycat1:

As a longtime insider :eli: I can confirm that Frankensteined (Cirkut rework) is the lead single of Total Mayhem 

 

Track list :mandown::

Spoiler

1. Highway 10 (Intro)

2. Mustang (feat. Beyoncé)

3. Frankensteined

4. Out of Control (Interlude)

5. Total Mayhem

6. Collision

7. Lifeline

8. For M (Interlude)

9. Ratchet (feat. Gesaffelstein)

10. Die With a Smile Pt. II (feat. Bad Bunny) (surprise Super Bowl release :eli:)

11. Do the Dead Dance (Outro)

 

 

 

The way I'm spending my night re-watching all the Gagavisions until the sun rises- 

55 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:DWAS::DWAS::DWAS:

 

*moon

 

lady-gaga-gaga.gif

If you don't release remixes, you're not doing dance music. Mother Monster, release remixes now!!! :gaycat5:

8 minutes ago, susansontagapologist said:

The way I'm spending my night re-watching all the Gagavisions until the sun rises- 

Oh the nostalgia hit hard last night huh :gaycat1:

I'd really like a track with a random title like Dog Food 

THERE'S ******* PIZZA IN MY ******* SHOWER 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

21 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

I'd really like a track with a random title like Dog Food 

My name is Gaga, got a bad attitude

Don't mean to be rude, but I'm in a bad mood

Just came back from the store, they were out of dog food

Now my dog is upset, he's got a bad mood, too

 

What can I say, I shoulda got a cat

Not just any cat, but a cat with a hat

No, not like the one by Dr. Seuss

I mean like one that wears clothes, like socks, pants, or shoes

 

Honestly, this can work 🤔

 

Edited by Onion Girl

17 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

I'd really like a track with a random title like Dog Food 

Blade of Grass could've been it

 

PicklePower

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Blade of Grass could've been it

 

PicklePower

Or Radioactive T!tty

21 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

THERE'S ******* PIZZA IN MY ******* SHOWER 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Is it soggy?

yall setting yourself up.

 

On what planet is she releasing a deluxe version of this album? There hasn't been any reports of her in the studio or any other songs being registered right? 
 

However lemme clown. Dates extending well into 2026, lyrics are promo Mayhem that are not existing songs :dancehall:

 

Maybe it is true????

Yeah I don't actually think there is any more coming. I mean we quite literally got the reissue with 3 extra songs.

She basically gave us the deluxe already and the monsters said MORE.

The Fame - 17 tracks

The Fame Monster - 8 tracks

 

MAYHEM - 17 tracks

TOTAL MAYHEM - 8 tracks

 

In my mind it just makes sense, maybe announcement coming after GRAMMY nominations??

Remember how she wanted to scrap the whole album after she made Disease/Perfect Celebrity (?) bc she wanted the whole album to be in the same vein (industrial/rock) but Michael convinced her otherwise? Maybe that was the plan all along to release the album with the material she already had and a year later release a follow-up with the more rockish sound?? Ohhh Michael the genius u are :jonny:

Obvi I would like new music, but I fear it won't hold a candle to the excellence that is Mayhem UNLESS the songs were specifically made to be on a new album as opposed to just leftover songs thrown onto a re-release. What made TFM so magical was it was a completely new project and not just a collection of TF leftovers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.