Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Tomorrow dead dance is gonna peak #11 on pop radio. Ugly peak. They should push it for that top 10 hit!

Edited by Sweetestsecret

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Well judging by the numbers it ain't getting that much better then…

oh thats not— 

 

cant stop god still a highlight!

 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Artur said:

Already happen, hot100 top 10 on lock!

 

judge-turn.gif

 

Seriously, though. I really thought this one would be it (before hearing the song nnn), promo was on point, song was basic but ok and it had some kind of viral moment. I don't get why it did not happen at all. MAYHEM feels so big it deserved another top 10 hit. :noparty:

Imo she needed Jenna Ortega to be the one dancing to it in Wednesday.


Ultimately,I think if they didn't try to make the dance blatantly mimicable for TikTok, it could've gone further organically

 

i think it was missing that "oh my god" moment. Like even HMH has that one shot where a fighter jet comes really freaking close

 

and when you use a legendary director to just make a TEOG-style video (I love TEOG as is, don't @ me) it won't make noise with the GP

 

also, let's be real, music videos are for the fans at this point. They hardly move anything.

 

we're in a boring period of hyper capitalist music that focuses on debuts and maintains with tours. It's sad 

The fact that she couldn't satisfy some of y'all even with this era shows how much delusional and demanding some liddos are :skull:

TDD video did much better than expected

 

shocked_judge.gif

3 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Imo she needed Jenna Ortega to be the one dancing to it in Wednesday.


Ultimately,I think if they didn't try to make the dance blatantly mimicable for TikTok, it could've gone further organically

 

i think it was missing that "oh my god" moment. Like even HMH has that one shot where a fighter jet comes really freaking close

 

and when you use a legendary director to just make a TEOG-style video (I love TEOG as is, don't @ me) it won't make noise with the GP

 

also, let's be real, music videos are for the fans at this point. They hardly move anything.

 

we're in a boring period of hyper capitalist music that focuses on debuts and maintains with tours. It's sad 

Yeah, I agree. :noparty: MVs can do something when there is effort put into them. Look at Abra exploding from start thanks to its video.

 

Also, Jenna probably wouldn't made much of a difference, imo. I think the main issue was trying too hard to make it happen / go viral, like BM did. I'm glad they tried, but you just can't force music to smash that way. 

Not disease going mega viral because a girl used it to defend herself against a stalker

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSyfEa5jD/

 

judge-turn.gif

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

The fact that she couldn't satisfy some of y'all even with this era shows how much delusional and demanding some liddos are :skull:

I think everyone agrees that this was one of her best eras ever. Like, anything else we get from now on is just a plus, and we may get a bunch of stuff still. :jonny2:

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Not disease going mega viral because a girl used it to defend herself against a stalker

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSyfEa5jD/

 

judge-turn.gif

10M update tomorrow

 

oprah-winfrey-oprah-gif.gif

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

judge-turn.gif

gaga reading that she is gonna announce stadiums and release total mayhem

 

judge-turn.gif

15 minutes ago, Artur said:

I think everyone agrees that this was one of her best eras ever. Like, anything else we get from now on is just a plus, and we may get a bunch of stuff still. :jonny2:

Then why do I still se people complain about x and y in the base

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

18 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Not disease going mega viral because a girl used it to defend herself against a stalker

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSyfEa5jD/

 

judge-turn.gif

"I pulled out my used pad, pepper spray, and started screeching Disease by Lady Gaga" I-

 

judge-turn.gif

Now is Total Mayhem the new album that was rumoured or a different project? Where are you Lady GarGur??!!! We need answers!! 

19 hours ago, tost1 said:

The Dead Dance being a bomb is so satisfying, should teach her not to release scraps

A great take! Yup yup yup LASH HER 

When the Total Mayhem album cover serves something truly gothic and lady-in-red scary to hark back to the days her label fought against her gothic album covers for TFM

 

judge-turn.gif

Just now, Aden said:

When the Total Mayhem album cover serves something truly gothic and lady-in-red scary to hark back to the days her label fought against her gothic album covers for TFM

 

 

judge-turn.gif

When its a picture of that girl who "pulled out [her] used pad, pepper spray, and started screeching Disease by Lady Gaga"

 

judge-turn.gif

Plot twist: the album is called Christmas Mayhem and is an EP with jazz versions of Mayhem songs with festive theme

 

judge-turn.gif

 

Like a poem said by an old man in red

You receive the best gift of your life

With a happy dance under the mistletoe you dance

It's time to say It's Merry Christmas time

 

judge-turn.gif

 

 

 

mayhem truly deserves a better cover she needs to release a special version with a better one so we can use it

 

judge-turn.gif

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Then why do I still se people complain about x and y in the base

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

I mean, this is the Godga base. Fans will also discuss things that could've been different and what they did not enjoy that much. But I don't think this is a "she did it all wrong, the era sucks and her team can't do anything right" mean-spirited situation. On the contrary, I'm sure most are really thankful with the era and just don't want it to end.

Saaaaaturday morning, my head is on fire! It's hard to blame you for your crimes when I have maaine!
Theee sun is rising, but we're out of light. We twist the knife too many times to say goodbyyyye!

 

KEmiu34.gif KEmiu34.gif

 

Can't believe this ***** will never acknowledge or perform this bop!!!

21 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

When its a medieval re-recording of Mayhem ala MAYHEM (Chamber Version)

 

judge-turn.gif

 

judge-turn.gif

36 minutes ago, Aden said:

"I pulled out my used pad, pepper spray, and started screeching Disease by Lady Gaga" I-

 

 

judge-turn.gif

Who amongst us hasn't done this at least once?

judge-turn.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.