Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Who tf is this diva with the Charizard avi that made the 500th "Is Abra the biggest female solo single of 2025" thread?

 

I'm assuming they're an OGH, because you ******* should know better.  :giraffe:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga songs that will reach 1 Billion on Spotify before the year ends:

- Judas
- Telephone

 

Gaga songs that will reach 1 Billion on Spotify in Q1 of 2026:

- Million Reasons
- Paparazzi

 

:mayhem:

9 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Gaga songs that will reach 1 Billion on Spotify before the year ends:

- Judas
- Telephone

 

Gaga songs that will reach 1 Billion on Spotify in Q1 of 2026:

- Million Reasons
- Paparazzi

 

:mayhem:

I still have trauma from MR's radio numbers.
 

vietdog-cupcakes.gif

 

Can't believe it's gonna be the only song from Toucanne with 1B

 

 

Abra's crawl to 1bn will be painful, hopefully faster than ROM

 Komet

1 minute ago, Komet said:

Joallah about to have a 1 billion streams song, and FARTFLOP?

 

8mUE.gif

Applause is projected to reach 1 Billion the same time Abracadabra will be (Born This Way, Bloody Mary & Alejandro are projected to reach 1 billion in a smilar time frame).

 

Which is also soon-ish. Every studio album with a 1 billion song on Spotify. The only other female acts to achieve this are Billie & Adele, but Billie only has 3 albums, Adele has 4. Gaga has 7.

 

8mUE.gif

8 minutes ago, Komet said:

Joallah about to have a 1 billion streams song, and FARTFLOP?

 

8mUE.gif

I'm sure DWUW would have 1B streams. But we know what happened. 

 

8mUE.gif

Abra doesn't feel forgotten at all...I mean snl just referenced it. People still do that choreo trend sometimes. Is it the biggest hit ever? No but a hit it is and I think it will remain relevant for a while yet. ROM did great but it felt like a moment more than anything else Abra feels more like one of Gaga's timeless songs. 

1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

Applause is projected to reach 1 Billion the same time Abracadabra will be (Born This Way, Bloody Mary & Alejandro are projected to reach 1 billion in a smilar time frame).

 

Which is also soon-ish. Every studio album with a 1 billion song on Spotify. The only other female acts to achieve this are Billie & Adele, but Billie only has 3 albums, Adele has 4. Gaga has 7.

 

8mUE.gif

What I'm hearing is someone needs to start botting Applause

 

giphy.gif

I finally watched that podcast conversation about the Mayhem Ball from those two people from the NYT, and I was underwhelmed a bit by their takes. Between those two, and the Popcast oldheads, It's like no one at the New York Times music criticism department understands the concept of duality, that one can be sincere, but also have a sense of humor about oneself, which explains a lot about their views of Gaga. I don't understand how some of these critics get such a prime gig. :deadbanana4: I see random reddit users with a better sense of literacy. Lowkey glad Fantano, P4K, and the NYT paywall has lowkey made their views irrelevant. :sistrens:

 

 

Edited by eleganceislearned

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Wondering if any TDWP2 casts will go to the concert.

54 minutes ago, Komet said:

Joallah about to have a 1 billion streams song, and FARTFLOP?

 

8mUE.gif

The middle aged coworker I went to see gar with lost her mind when million reasons started. I'm afraid applause didn't garner the same response. 

 

8mUE.gif

A-YO playing at this Dunkin'. I fear for the quality of my iced coffee if workers are operating under these conditions.

 

:suburban:

Not me trying to find the "Abracadabra hits 600M on Spotify" threat but there's nothing yet. What happened?

44 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Taking the whole damn corporate team to see Mother  :deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The middle aged coworker I went to see gar with lost her mind when million reasons started. I'm afraid applause didn't garner the same response. 

 

8mUE.gif

Million Reasons is a good song. The liddos hate to see it marching toward 1B!

 

:xtinass:

23 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Not me trying to find the "Abracadabra hits 600M on Spotify" threat but there's nothing yet. What happened?

that's not a significant enough milestone for a thread, we'll be popping off in 2027 when it hits 1bn tho:suburban:

1 hour ago, eleganceislearned said:

I finally watched that podcast conversation about the Mayhem Ball from those two people from the NYT, and I was underwhelmed a bit by their takes. Between those two, and the Popcast oldheads, It's like no one at the New York Times music criticism department understands the concept of duality, that one can be sincere, but also have a sense of humor about oneself, which explains a lot about their views of Gaga. I don't understand how some of these critics get such a prime gig. :deadbanana4: I see random reddit users with a better sense of literacy. Lowkey glad Fantano, P4K, and the NYT paywall has lowkey made their views irrelevant. :sistrens:

 

 

You're so right, I watched the video too and some of the takes were a bit bizarre. From both of them being lukewarm on Mayhem as an album to then with a straight face say that Perfect Celebrity is the best part of the concert. The guy in particular sounded like he didn't really put a lot of thought into what he was saying, at least to me. 

GUY, John Wayne and 911 all deserved to be smash hits. #Justice4gagaspinkalbums3rdsingles

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

A-YO playing at this Dunkin'. I fear for the quality of my iced coffee if workers are operating under these conditions.

 

:suburban:

You're concerned about the quality of an iced coffee while going to Dunkin? :suburban:


(when I worked there during Covid they played the worst music of all time so this checks)

Can't believe this hottie I follow went to the show, and with a Chroma t-shirt. I wonder if he is one of us :duca:

 

https://www.instagram.com/gianmariasainato/

still cant believe HBDUWM and Vanish Into You will NOT be singles with a beautiful music video

these 2 songs had potential to be CLASSICS for the GP:deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.