Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Abracadabra feels so much bigger than her chart positions. The real problem was USA (as always). Because all around the world it was bigger. That's the reason Im afraid of the Grammy nominations. 
 

For me, the pyramid (in terms of cultural impact) is:

 

PF, BD


DWAS, Shallow, JD


Paparazzi, Alejandro, Telephone, Judas, BTW, Abracadabra, ARUTW

 

Lovegame, ROM, TEOG, Applause, MR, BM, I'll Never Love Again

 

Y&I, MTN, TDD, Perfect Ilusion, Stupid Love,  G.U.Y, 911, Eh Eh, Desease

Edited by Nando_05

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

7 tracks above 1m. 

 

Die With A Smile +3,378,123

Poker Face +1,397,996

The Dead Dance +1,305,589

Just Dance +1,261,132

Abracadabra +1,169,935

Bad Romance +1,041,439

Shallow +1,009,338

 

Snap a bit. :clap3:

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

well, my two week solo trip to Japan has arrived. I'm here at the airport waiting to board.

 

I am listening to Gypsy and "I don't wanna be alone forever but I can be… tonight". is literally making me tear up. I'm honestly so scared to do this. I've never been alone in a place so far away. But this has been one of my dreams and I'm doing it no matter how scared I am. thank you Gaga for giving me strength

A trip to Japan is literally everyone's dream. I'm jealous af. 

The iconic Junko Yamamoto will be waiting for you to share her thoughs on Mayhem.

rCdjSmy.gif

34 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

A trip to Japan is literally everyone's dream. I'm jealous af. 

The iconic Junko Yamamoto will be waiting for you to share her thoughs on Mayhem.

rCdjSmy.gif

:deadbanana: but thank you :heart: 

41 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

:priceless::priceless::priceless::priceless::priceless:

 

When Bloodpop texted her Dawn of Chromatica was ready 

 

Bad Romance finally pulling 1M and being close to her other smashes! :clap3: Hopefully Papa will eventually follow. Her entire discography is rising so much lately, she did 21M total streams yesterday. Huge huge huge! A shame Abra is not charting anymore. 

 

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Bad Romance finally pulling 1M and being close to her other smashes! :clap3: Hopefully Papa will eventually follow. Her entire discography is rising so much lately, she did 21M total streams yesterday. Huge huge huge! A shame Abra is not charting anymore. 

 

Poor Applause, always having to hold down the ARTPOP fort single-handedly :gaycat6: Where are all the streams from the people that make G.U.Y. viral on Twitter every 4 months???

Bloody Mary continuing ha slow rise as we near Halloween 

 

:lakitu:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Love her hair

 

 

MAYHEM but make it artíste 

 

:eli: 

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Love her hair

 

 

She's giving pirate

21 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Bloody Mary continuing ha slow rise as we near Halloween 

 

:lakitu:

'ZombieBoy' Halloween smash cancelled. :chick3:

 

One of the biggest eras of all time. Will never be cool with the fact that she could've milked both more. :jonny2:

 

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Bloody Mary continuing ha slow rise as we near Halloween 

 

:lakitu:

Monster also slowly crawling up! :duca: It was out of her top 30 a few weeks ago! I'm still hopeful it will eventually pull a BM and go viral one day. It did great in Halloween 2020 (358k), but then did last in the following Octobers (277k last year).

The way I'm still hoping for a surprise 'ZombieBoy' music video Halloween surprise.

 

You're telling me Gaga couldn't grab an iPhone ('Stupid Love', ha impact) and serve c.unt dancing around the 'Wednesday' set for a couple of hours?

 

:clack:

4 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

:deadbanana: but thank you :heart: 

Why didn't u go in January. You could've seen Maybem ball there and say u were in Japan with Gaga :gaycat1:

Monster on Spotify

 

10/31/2020 - 358.013

biggest update of all time

 

10/31/2021 - 166.997

10/31/2022 - 163.606

10/31/2023 - 255.189

10/31/2024 - 277.304

 

C2KBWGS.gif

 

I hope it beats its 2020 peak :duca:

MAYHEM just doesn't age it feels like she just released it yesterday :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

 

Wow this is PHENOMENAL 

Safe to assume this is all AI right

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.