Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, FailSafe said:

:WAP:

ย 

I dream of a Collab between themย :wanda:

didnt know that Born This Way Foundation also provides support to hetero cocaine addicts

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

31 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wheww that's Song and Record of the Year behaivorย :mayhem:

Oh she's takin it

Breaking my silenceโ€ฆ I hate the guitar part on the show for Garden of Eden, its unecessary

Oh, Colby, you smash-collaborator :clap:Nice to see himย 

ย 

ย 

is abracadabra the biggest solo female song of 2025? is there anywhere i can discuss this matter? a thread perhaps?:celestial5:

Spoiler

:clack:

ย 

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

is abracadabra the biggest solo female song of 2025? is there anywhere i can discuss this matter? a thread perhaps?:celestial5:

ย  Reveal hidden contents

:clack:

ย 

Pretty sure that kind of thread has been made 100 timesย :suburban:ย Everyone will bring up its Hot100 peak, Manchild and Sports Car.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Pretty sure that kind of thread has been made 100 timesย :suburban:ย Everyone will bring up its Hot100 peak, Manchild and Sports Car.

yeah that's what i was referencing, this stupid ass forumย :dies:

  • Popular Post

Spotify Global 18/10

#13. Die With A Smile - 3,212,489 (+2)

#138. Poker Face - 1,361,409 (+4)

#171. The Dead Dance - 1,254,803 (+3)

ย 

#16. Lady Gaga (+2)

ย 

C2KBWGS.gif

1 hour ago, pablozedd said:

Breaking my silenceโ€ฆ I hate the guitar part on the show for Garden of Eden, its unecessary

I was giggling when I heard maybe one or two proper chords come out of her guitar at my show. She could come out with a tuba during GOE and it would be the same. :dies:

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Now why is D-O-M I-N-G-O domiiiinGO kinda catchy :deadbanana4:

Gaga's pen impact :mayhem:

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Now why is D-O-M I-N-G-O domiiiinGO kinda catchy :deadbanana4:

ย 

Almost one million like,ย  over 7M views and the most watched clip from yesterday, in 8h :deadbanana4:ย 

ย 

Am I too crazy for expecting a cute boost for the song after this? Nnnn

Edited by Artur

It's nice to see the small increases for TDD streams over the past week, probably because we are in October. It gives me that thrill

QBdZpDm.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

41 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spotify Global 18/10

#13. Die With A Smile - 3,212,489 (+2)

#138. Poker Face - 1,361,409 (+4)

#171. The Dead Dance - 1,254,803 (+3)

ย 

#16. Lady Gaga (+2)

ย 

C2KBWGS.gif

Streaming Elixir! But where's the dead career tho

ย 

C2KBWGS.gif

ย 

Edit: oh she's there nvm

ย 

C2KBWGS.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by FailSafe

Disease

Abracadabra

Garden of Eden

Perfect Celebrity

Can't Stop The High

Vanish Into You

Killah

Zombieboy

The Dead Dance

LoveDrug

ย 

a legendary runย :mayhem:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

ย 

Almost one million like,ย  over 7M views and the most watched clip from yesterday, in 8h :deadbanana4:ย 

ย 

Am I too crazy for expecting a cute boost for the song after this? Nnnn

300k+ likes in a little over an hour. Yeah it's viral lol hope it's enough for Abra not to dip below 1M

i was on a roadtrip w some friends yesterday and abra came on and everyone was singing it, a gp classique yep yepย :gayhemcat:

The Fame getting 3x diamond certification in France, first non-local artist to do so, this legendary global defining album:WAP:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Spotify Global 18/10

#13. Die With A Smile - 3,212,489 (+2)

#138. Poker Face - 1,361,409 (+4)

#171. The Dead Dance - 1,254,803 (+3)

ย 

#16. Lady Gaga (+2)

ย 

C2KBWGS.gif

The Stable Dance still doing 1M :gaycat2:

ย 

C2KBWGS.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

The Fad Dance and Bloody Mary better not cannibalise ZombieBoy's Halloween streams

ย 

IMG_0622.thumb.jpeg.614b6949dc075b0df418

ย 

I'm surprised Abracadabra isn't rising more quickly as Halloween nears, tbh.

ย 

AneriKKKa strikes again :monkey:ย 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm surprised Abracadabra isn't rising more quickly as Halloween nears, tbh.

ย 

AneriKKKa strikes again :monkey:ย 

I'm honestly surprised it's stayed above 1m for this long :deadbanana4:

ย 

I was more or less expecting a Texas Hold 'Em level disintegration of streams. I wonder if the song will have real legs into the future, or if it's going to settle down in the low hundreds of thousands like most of Gaga's studio album releases since Joanne

ย 

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.