Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I don't get the discourse, Abra *is* a solo hit. :deadbanana: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I don't get the discourse, Abra *is* a solo hit. :deadbanana: 

It's pretty much on the same level of popularity as Rain On Me which people said was only a hit because of Ari. Now that she's done it solo people are saying it's not a hit… don't mind the trolls. 

 

spacer.png

I fear for the haters if she ever snatches another solo #1 hit in the US, it's the only thing missing.

 

spacer.png

 

The fact that I thought TDD would be it :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

It's pretty much on the same level of popularity as Rain On Me which people said was only a hit because of Ari. Now that she's done it solo people are saying it's not a hit… don't mind the trolls. 

 

spacer.png

Imma go out on a limb and say it's bigger than ROM.

 

spacer.png

i'm sorry but uglee gays disrespecting godga deserve to be tortured :heart:

 

Edited by The Witch

28 minutes ago, susansontagapologist said:

 


Wait, what happened in Sweden 💀

Because it's general admission not seating floor, so many people rushed to barricade with CDs and vinyls so she could sign them during VIY. At least before the number of people there were controlled, but with standing floor it's so much chaos.

 

For what's worth, from the video I saw, she still collected many gifts during VIY tonight.

The way the whole Italian audience chanting Sei bellissima voluntarily without practice, but Americans couldn't do a simple "meow" for Zombieboy...

:sabrina:

What happened to that delightfully bricked-up southeast asian twink who frequented this base? I miss his goofy butt :sad:

2 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

What happened to that delightfully bricked-up southeast asian twink who frequented this base? I miss his goofy butt :sad:

He ran out of poppers.

Just now, charot said:

He ran out of poppers.

I hate that for us. This base has become a ghosttown 

3 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

What happened to that delightfully bricked-up southeast asian twink who frequented this base? I miss his goofy butt :sad:

He disappeared after Showgirl. He logged in there one hour ago tho, so he is just not posting.

:suburban:

8 hours ago, HANZ94 said:

still cant believe HBDUWM and Vanish Into You will NOT be singles with a beautiful music video

these 2 songs had potential to be CLASSICS for the GP:deadbanana:

GaGa deserved to flop with Dead Chance for paying dust to those pop perfections :jonnyknife:

2 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I'm still pressed Abracadabra didn't even go top 10. It was written to be a smash. It has loads of infectious hooks, her vocals are incredible, especially in the bridge. It was factors outwith her control, like the label releasing it on a Sunday, the final mastered song being crunched with compression and not performing it at the Grammys. I just think the higher ups in power won't let Gaga have a solo hit again. It's always something she's attached to that takes off. Abra deserved to have the same explosive production as Poker Face, Bad Romance etc. But it's going to be like Rain On Me and fall behind her early dance classics. Watered down production doesn't last or make as much impact

The only reason it did not go top 10 was the super bowl when there were 5 Kendrick songs ahead,  why do we still bother after so long:rip: It cleared 600M Spotify streams in 8 months, way faster than RoM. It IS a solo hit:rip:  

Edited by jijie101

The fact that the last time I visited the base was like 5 months ago and this "compression" thing is still being brought up by the same person:deadbanana:

Edited by jijie101

update: I feel a lot better about my Japan trip.

 

I'm walking through a park in Tokyo while listening to Godga's cover of Your Song its such a beautiful moment

Best Gaga song to listen to while twisting your nipples? 

2 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while twisting your nipples? 

HML

8 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while twisting your nipples? 

Come to Mama

10 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while twisting your nipples? 

I Like it Rough

Edited by charot

1 hour ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while twisting your nipples? 

Joanne 

1 hour ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while twisting your nipples? 

Swine.

another day, another Abra cover in a show (Star Academy France)

 

 

7 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

200M 

 

fake news

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.