Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Million Reasons is a good song. The liddos hate to see it marching toward 1B!

 

:xtinass:

Joanne has a lot of good songs :bam:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Big Italian celebs/singers are at the show today! :duca: 

 

Donatella Versace

Marco Mengoni

Mahmood

Elodie

Stefano De Martino

1 hour ago, HANZ94 said:

still cant believe HBDUWM and Vanish Into You will NOT be singles with a beautiful music video

these 2 songs had potential to be CLASSICS for the GP:deadbanana:

I still believe we'll get one final single to conclude the era. The Dead Dance was an art project not a real single. 

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

I just know my 2 dates are going to be Come To Mama and Angel Down :monkey::rip:

Edited by Nicholai

19 minutes ago, Hair said:

She just f*cking dead danced in the middle of HBDUWM :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

She's gonna really put it everywhere :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy:

G3p4WCyXgAA0Ldt?format=jpg&name=large
 

DWAS is predicted to move up a position to #21 on this week's Hot 100 (though it is tied in points with #20). This will be its 61st week on the chart. TDD is predicted to move up a slot to #67 (6th week on the chart). 

STOP with TDD ffs she couldn't have picked a worse gimmick for the European leg. Joanne + interrupting a perfectly crafted show for this Fortnite mess. She's sick.

23 minutes ago, Teneo said:

STOP with TDD ffs she couldn't have picked a worse gimmick for the European leg. Joanne + interrupting a perfectly crafted show for this Fortnite mess. She's sick.

It's what euro monsters deserve for ruining the VIY fan moment! 
 

:mayhem:

I like the TDD jumpscare :deadbanana: I think she did it bc of Halloween around the corner. 

Unrelated, but I wonder at what point of the recording process she recorded CSTH. I listened to it today and the chorus melody, her vocals, and instrumental gives borderline country rock. I don't skip it, but it doesn't fit the album at all :rip:

4 minutes ago, Blank said:

Unrelated, but I wonder at what point of the recording process she recorded CSTH. I listened to it today and the chorus melody, her vocals, and instrumental gives borderline country rock. I don't skip it, but it doesn't fit the album at all :rip:

some of yall bout to be real mad but it's a bonus track for a reason:celestial5:

11 hours ago, Artur said:

 

Almost one million like,  over 7M views and the most watched clip from yesterday, in 8h :deadbanana4: 

 

Am I too crazy for expecting a cute boost for the song after this? Nnnn

2.3M likes and 17M views :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Manchs said:

2.3M likes and 17M views :deadbanana:

Abra back to the Spotify top 200 tomorrow!

 

:mayhem:

Love the sisterly bond that they share :heart2: you can tell Donatella is a real one 

 

 

Why y'all don't like TDD jumpscare u dont like Gar in her she's so crazy luvvv her era?????????

I'm still pressed Abracadabra didn't even go top 10. It was written to be a smash. It has loads of infectious hooks, her vocals are incredible, especially in the bridge. It was factors outwith her control, like the label releasing it on a Sunday, the final mastered song being crunched with compression and not performing it at the Grammys. I just think the higher ups in power won't let Gaga have a solo hit again. It's always something she's attached to that takes off. Abra deserved to have the same explosive production as Poker Face, Bad Romance etc. But it's going to be like Rain On Me and fall behind her early dance classics. Watered down production doesn't last or make as much impact

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.