Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Isn't that what we you wanted tho? Well, mission accomplished.

 

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd538b76ab91c0.gif

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really hope she stops or drastically changes Vanish Into You now that it has been positively ruined :doc: it's what those eff ay gees deserve tbh 

 

it's giving Born This Way Ball when it became more about getting her attention to get backstage than actually enjoying the show, except that now all that desperation is crammed into 90 seconds 

 

I have golden circle on the VIY side for another show and i'm absolutely ******* petrified :dancehall2:

 

so uhm, what ever happened to that ASMR interview she had with Catherine for Wednesday season 2? :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

I really hope she stops or drastically changes Vanish Into You now that it has been positively ruined :doc: it's what those eff ay gees deserve tbh 

 

it's giving Born This Way Ball when it became more about getting her attention to get backstage than actually enjoying the show, except that now all that desperation is crammed into 90 seconds 

 

I have golden circle on the VIY side for another show and i'm absolutely ******* petrified :dancehall2:

 

Is there video of what's happening? Is it just because there are no seats? Is Gaga not interacting anymore?

 

I've seen videos but I guess I'm missing what's happening

  • ATRL Moderator

she survived performing VIY in brazil, mexico, and singapore shows. she will be fine. 

 

she hasnt toured abroad in full & had this connection w the audience in like 10 yrs. so the amped behavior is expected.

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

she survived performing VIY in brazil, mexico, and singapore shows. she will be fine. 

 

she hasnt toured abroad in full & had this connection w the audience in like 10 yrs. so the amped behavior is expected.

Yeah if she can survive the "come to Brazil!" crowd, I think she can handle euros

Mayhem NEEDS to win AOTY I'll be devastated if she doesn't get it! This might as well be her last chance :khalyan2:

5 hours ago, Erotic said:

Her mind

 

0kmw6ajkd3s91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

 

Only THE 2 biggest hits of all time in one picture  

Are you implying that Gaga will collab with Abel in the future and it will be the second biggest hit of all time (behind DWAS) :ryan3:

Dead at Target considering MAYHEM a Halloween album. :deadbanana:

 

20251019_10al_lhjq4?wid=750

 

It kind of is the most Halloween/horror inspired album from a MPG since TFM though if you think about it. :shutup:

3 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Dead at Target considering MAYHEM a Halloween album. :deadbanana:

 

20251019_10al_lhjq4?wid=750

 

It kind of is the most Halloween/horror inspired album from a MPG since TFM though if you think about it. :shutup:

That's EXACTLY the narrative we need for it to keep going strong every year :duca:

13 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Mayhem NEEDS to win AOTY I'll be devastated if she doesn't get it! This might as well be her last chance :khalyan2:

It does feel like her best shot to win so far :duca: I do think she will do it again, though. Just like she did with MAYHEM this year, she will eventually come back as hard as ever.

 

The way they're quite literally calling her ahead of her time yup

 

normani-clock-it.gif

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

44 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Dead at Target considering MAYHEM a Halloween album. :deadbanana:

 

20251019_10al_lhjq4?wid=750

 

It kind of is the most Halloween/horror inspired album from a MPG since TFM though if you think about it. :shutup:

The orange font and sticker were intended :oh:

Gaga is now less than 100k units from hitting 100 million on Chartmasters (99.913 million). She gains between 20k-30k daily so she'll be crossing 100 million any day now :duca: 

Just now, Manchs said:

this eatery

 

sPE5G2e.gif

Serving ARTPOP app gif maker (derogatory) :suburban:

 

1jMkvfgfSsq8vLKOeMitw.gif

2 hours ago, thesegayz said:

Is there video of what's happening? Is it just because there are no seats? Is Gaga not interacting anymore?

 

I've seen videos but I guess I'm missing what's happening

 

 

+ there's plenty other videos and horror stories  

CSPC-Lady-Gaga-albums-and-songs-sales-cover.jpg

 

When Chartmasters updates this ancient graphic with a Mayhem column that's almost as big as th ASIB column and show's a steady career trajectory which is rare, not everybody has that :allears:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

CSPC-Lady-Gaga-albums-and-songs-sales-cover.jpg

 

When Chartmasters updates this ancient graphic with a Mayhem column that's almost as big as th ASIB column and show's a steady career trajectory which is rare, not everybody has that :allears:

The kicker is that Mayhem's column now would be a similar size ASIB's column there because this graphic was made when ASIB was at 7.7 million units (and it's at 12 million now).  Between that, TFM going from 36 to 44 million units in half a decade, BTW going up to 16 million and probably ending the decade at 20 million+, and Mayhem likely crossing 10 million in 2-3 years, Gaga has a lot of success that's well distributed across her career. 

Tonight I won't wear my disguise I'm bout to take you by surprise

 

sPE5G2e.gif

Kinda crazy Abra is clearing 600M over the weekend

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.