Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Artur said:

Spoti update is out

 

boF72dE.gif

You not posting it says everything I need to know

 

boF72dE.gif

This song of all time hasn't aged a millisecond...

 

 

boF72dE.gif

Today is a holiday too in the states. Probably won't bounce back more till Wednesday :dies: 

13 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

So obsessed with this MAOTYHEM edit whew @alansambista incredible work!

 

 

Thank you :heart: I hope Gaga saw it... It already has almost 10k likes on TikTok.

Two things.

 

1. MAYHEM, ALBUM OF THE YEAR 

2. I blame Sarah Tanno. 

The entire top 50 bleeding because of that lady's vanity project. The covid of 2025.

 

boF72dE.gif

just landed in Stockholm, it is freezing but I'm ready to see mother on Wednesday :mayhem:

25 minutes ago, Aden said:

The entire top 50 bleeding because of that lady's vanity project. The covid of 2025.

 

boF72dE.gif

I hope you all have this much energy against the fanbase that actually made y'all miserable through gagas rollout but I'm sure you won't

boF72dE.gif

 

Anyway, is TDD still getting promo? Where's the real deluxe that was supposed to come out?

2 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

199M. 200M before Halloween! 

 

Imagine if TDD was on this level of quality. Oh she would be devouring right now

3 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

199M. 200M before Halloween! 

 

just watched in full

 

moment-whitney.gif

55 minutes ago, Universo said:

DWAS still above 3M

we love our current hit

boF72dE.gif

the way years from now on THEY/THEM gonna still pull crazy streaming numbers thanks to dwas AND abracadabra whew

 

only a ga ga x benito collab on LG8 could wash it

 

boF72dE.gif

37 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I hope you all have this much energy against the fanbase that actually made y'all miserable through gagas rollout but I'm sure you won't

boF72dE.gif

 

Anyway, is TDD still getting promo? Where's the real deluxe that was supposed to come out?

The way this could be any fanbase, including Liddos

 

boF72dE.gif

3 hours ago, BoricuaMonster said:

I'm still playing Vanish Into You so much. Holding on hope it becomes a single…

Just visiting, but I do like that song :heart:

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, BoricuaMonster said:

I feel that Americano has more of a Mexican vibe than it has Puerto Rican, so wouldn't make much sense with the current version, but maybe if is re-done. But would be a bit better I think if she joins him for another song that aligns more with his roots (although highly unrealistic).

When her and Bad Bunny do collab but its a disco funk song

 

 

Streamed the entirely of Mayhem twice yesterday whilst cleaning. So she can thank me for The Dead Dance not dropping under a million in that otherwise terrible Sunday update. :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I hope you all have this much energy against the fanbase that actually made y'all miserable through gagas rollout but I'm sure you won't

boF72dE.gif

Is this the Hive or the Medonsters

 

boF72dE.gif

Joanne on piano was actually really beautiful just saw a video of it. She sounded amazing. The piano section really does male every show feel unique and special. Gonna need a compilation of these renditions when it's over. :cries:

22 hours ago, Universo said:

i'm so so sorry for the ones hearing A-YO

boF72dE.gif

boF72dE.gif boF72dE.gif boF72dE.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.