Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i'm ******* fuming at my surprise song being from that awful album :deadbanana4: I'd rather she play something from Harlequin

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The concept of an entire arena groaning as the first guitar chords started to play :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Club classic said:

:deadbanana4: I'd rather she play something from Harlequin

the concept of Good Morning playing in an arena... :suburban:

anyway last time I saw her was during TMB, I was 13 and front row, feels so good to not be broke anymore and seeing her again in 2 days :heart: 

Spoiler

even though I want to kms thinking about hearing a Joanne encore song

 

Her giving Joanne to mainland Europe feels diabolical. Poland is singlehandly keeping this era alive and she's going to reward them with ******* Hey Grill

 

boF72dE.gif

Can I get Dancin' In Circles or Diamond Heart at least? :deadbanana4:

If she plays ******* Rotten Girl or Come to Hell in Amsterdam, I WILL become an OGH 

I am just glad that the probability of Japan getting Joanne is slightly lower now

spacer.png

1 minute ago, AdamRiver96 said:

I am just glad that the probability of Japan getting Joanne is slightly lower now

spacer.png

Japan will get 'retrophysical' and 'out of control'

 

She and Sabrina are the only artist with 2 albums inside top 10  :jonny5:

TFM The Pop Bible that you ARE!

The way we got special treatment in the UK and we can't even get her albums to platinum anymore. At least we're better than US monsters at supporting her singles. :gaycat6:

 

It feels unfair that I got one of my favourite Gaga songs (SHICD) and some unlucky arena somewhere will get come to mama. :dies:

18 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Japan will get 'retrophysical' and 'out of control'

Imagine if Japan gets Second Time Around and No Way. My paws will be definitely up forever :lakitu:

Planet Her: 9,307,759,294 streams, daily: 3.8M 

Teenage Dream (TCC): 9,369,752,589 streams, daily: 5.1M 

The Fame Monster: 9,230,837,167 streams, daily: 6.4M

Soon TFM will surpass those 2 albums in total streams 

Gaga is now less than 200k away from 100 million total CSPC on Chartmasters. The total should hit 100 million within a week or so :mayhem:

36 minutes ago, Bad News said:

This whole page...

 

90.gif

They'll get what they're f*cking well given. it's literally just a thirty second bow song, show some damned respect.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I hope some of yall got Grammy winning album Love For Sale as the encore song 

7 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Screaming @ Joanne next

 

 

 

@Florence Belch hope u get Hey Gworl at least then queenie :alexz3: :heart:

 

Unfortunately I didn't get any ticket for Milan :chick3: but thank you babe :hug::heart:

 

I think I'm gonna blast Hey God and Marry The Night that day, that "Turn the car on and run" is gonna hit hard if I catch some liddos on their way to the arena

 

boF72dE.gif

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

Her giving Joanne to mainland Europe feels diabolical. Poland is singlehandly keeping this era alive and she's going to reward them with ******* Hey Grill

 

boF72dE.gif

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

If she plays ******* Rotten Girl or Come to Hell in Amsterdam, I WILL become an OGH 

You two better be grateful for getting the ACTUAL winner of the rate as the encore song, otherwise you'll see me whooping your ASSES

 

9Cy43rS.gif

3 hours ago, Club classic said:

imagine HBDUWM into Just Another Day :deadbanana4: 

3a4fbd02fdf2cef5med.jpg

The way Europe didn't gaf about Joanne in retrospect...

11 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

You two better be grateful for getting the ACTUAL winner of the rate as the encore song, otherwise you'll see me whooping your ASSES

 

9Cy43rS.gif

TELL EM FLORANCE 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.