Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Richy deleting his Chromatica post, insiders on twitter getting exposed and lashed for their attention seeking, Sarah/Freddie/Nicola serving to the high heavens, Godga's comeback to pop tours being a collapse....we haven't won this much since the superbowl methinks

 

YFV0ukV.gif

ASIB era says hello but I understand your sentiment 

 

YFV0ukV.gif

 

 

If it weren't for R*chy we'd have Montana and Asiel too

 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952935fda5f8441427f0

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

  • ATRL Moderator

After rewatching some HQ vids the show is really good. Only thing I wish would change is starting with BR/JD/PF + closing with HMH. 

36 minutes ago, Jaimon said:

The energy during Replay, holy ****

!!!!!!!

 

Like how did that crowd survive this :jonnycat:

 

I really wish she had pink hair or any other hair color but overall the show looks spectacular! It’s definitely an elevation from her performances the past 5 years. You can tell she exudes so much more confidence now days. My only complaint with the show is using Hold My Hand as an encore. I’m just glad she performed Enigma :jonny:

Using HMH as close makes no sense at all. It can’t be emotional at all. 
I just hope that with that outfit & aesthetic & fire she adds MTN as encore, its the perfect choice for fans (considering the fact that she doesn’t give a f about GP and locals) 

This tour looks ******* amazing, anyone saying otherwise is just simple delusional. :jonny5:

Which show do we think they will film the Netflix special? 

7 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

Using HMH as close makes no sense at all. It can’t be emotional at all. 
I just hope that with that outfit & aesthetic & fire she adds MTN as encore, its the perfect choice for fans (considering the fact that she doesn’t give a f about GP and locals) 

I honestly thought it would take the same spot as the cure did for the jwt. But also, I'm just wondering how they could fix this because there's no way they're touching any song from the first 3 acts, best they could do is take shallow out of the piano section and switch it with hmh

 

 

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

So it’s not the low budget flop fest Liddos werr complaining about yesterday?

Nahhh.. the liddos are complaining about the stage..

 

Stage and lighting are two of the weakest aspect of the show.. still good but probably a lot better for Arena

 

The Visuals, Aesthetic and Costumes however are topnotch

Her Best tour since BTWB honestly.

 

No messy storytelling. IDK why some stans still want that after Enigma, it already showed cringe sign in her early tours but we let it pass because it' was camp, but in Enigma with the supposed high tech concept it's just cringe, imagine the mess if she chose that direction.

 

No flashy color palette of Stupid Love, we got the style of Rain On Me. I'm glad she abandoned the color concept of Stupid Love, the symbol and the colorful aliens would be a mess in a tour, look at the neon color in Enigma. The concept of planet and tribes is underexplained, espically for casuals who don't follow her closely. This leans heavily to ROM which is the most popular content GP know about Chromatica.

 

The matureness of her visuals but still camp and Gaga.

 

My only complaint is the lack of SFA but I think she might sing it later on, London if we are lucky.

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Her Best tour since BTWB honestly.

 

No messy storytelling. IDK why some stans still want that after Enigma, it already showed cringe sign in her early tours but we let it pass because it' was camp, but in Enigma with the supposed high tech concept it's just cringe, imagine the mess if she chose that direction.

 

No flashy color palette of Stupid Love, we got the style of Rain On Me. I'm glad she abandoned the color concept of Stupid Love, the symbol and the colorful aliens would be a mess in a tour, look at the neon color in Enigma. The concept of planet and tribes is underexplained, espically for casuals who don't follow her closely. This leans heavily to ROM which is the most popular content GP know about Chromatica.

 

The matureness of her visuals but still camp and Gaga.

 

My only complaint is the lack of SFA but I think she might sing it later on, London if we are lucky.

Agree :clap3:I’m glad she elevated the aesthetic for chromatica and went towards the rain on me/911 route. The only thing I would change is her hair. I like it but I would have preferred the purple pink hair from Rain On Me video. It wouldn’t have looked tacky since most of the outfits from the tour are black and black suits any hair color.

I really don’t mind that she doesn’t use high heels at all because she gave EVERYTHING dancing. So happy she’s using that mic again too.
She didn’t dance this well since TFM ball tour and I also would say that in some parts she actually did it better. 
 

I love the visuals. This is the kind of visual I will always associate Gaga with. I hope her next era follows in this direction. She does industrial dark and grungy better than anyone in the pop sphere.

The short video of her man Michael looking at her and smiling makes me happy, she really found a good man after all the mess she has been with. :chick3:

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

The short video of her man Michael looking at her and smiling makes me happy, she really found a good man after all the mess she has been with. :chick3:

 

Love how supportive he generally is. A keeper tbh :gaycat4:


this might be the best-ever Edge of Glory performance

 

this is footage of an actual legend

 

her talent exceeds the typical conversations found on this site

Actually I just realized that she did not wear high heels at all throughout the entire show. :chick2: Thats a great way to minimize the pain tbh.

 

I also saw a video of her earlier and the good sis was running between the crowd to get to the stage so yeah its needed. :dies: 

FX54f_aVUAAias1?format=jpg&name=smallFX54f_RUsAAGxFl?format=jpg&name=large

 

Amazing interludes and outfits. Nick Knight and Formichetti, the OGs :clap3:

BR's outfit reminds me of Anima from Final Fantasy X game and mixed in with the design elements of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics cauldron. 

 

 

latest?cb=20120109160000

 

 

 

500.jpg?quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s

Edited by GGD
insert pics

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FX54f_aVUAAias1?format=jpg&name=smallFX54f_RUsAAGxFl?format=jpg&name=large

 

Amazing interludes and outfits. Nick Knight and Formichetti, the OGs :clap3:

So FLAWLESS I wanna cry, she hasn't served this excellence in years! :cries: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.