Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Trying to avoid too many spoilers, but it seems the girlies have switched from the stage reactions yesterday? :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ATTENTION!!!! I love Godga.

 

Legend LauiiiHD has uploaded videos :jonny5:

 

 

Honestly, the outfits are amazing, from the small clips I've seen, she looks fantastic! I don't want to spoil the show too much since I'm seeing her in September but it looks amazing! So happy she's doing Monster, one of my ultimate favs!

Just watched everything and wow, dare I say her best tour?:WAP:

 

Wow I’m blown away no words:WAP:

I'm completely obsessed with the visual language of the whole tour.  

 

:jonny:

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

 

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

 

the second pic... this is why I love this crazy bitсh!!!!

aggghh my fave :gaygacat3:

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I'm completely obsessed with the visual language of the whole tour.  

 

:jonny:

So it’s not the low budget flop fest Liddos werr complaining about yesterday?

Edited by anklebiterrs

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

She should go for it, seriously enough with her playing the kindness-classy girl next door in Hollywood, it made sense for the beginning and for being introduced in that world, but now especially after how much they did her wrong this year, if the nomination for HMH and the performance happens next year she should show them she is that BITC*.

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

That part. Classy HaGa with the ancient wigs and gowns served it's purpose and is cute for a throwback, but we need ha bad b*tch Hollywood It-Girl™ era. 

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

it’s hard to focus today.

i can’t get over how much she slayed.

 

come to Australia :jonny:

i can't even work rn for staying up until 5:30 AM and waking up at 7AM for an 8:30 work :deadbanana2: anything for gags

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

the B stage is a nice addition and gave the people from farther seats to see her closely and she spent some exciting parts there too :clap3:

Her piano section has always been the highlight of the tour and if JWT has a downside is that the piano section was a bit short, albeit a great EoG performance, this piano section has BTW, Shallow, ARUTW & EoG... Safely her best. 

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

Her piano section has always been the highlight of the tour and if JWT has a downside is that the piano section was a bit short, albeit a great EoG performance, this piano section has BTW, Shallow, ARUTW & EoG... Safely her best. 

locals enjoy those as well the most and locals wouldn't buy standing/side stage, so it's good she placed that there, the amount of hype and excitement on that side when she came there was really felt 

Did y'all notice that her custom piano is in the shape of an actual creature head? :jonnycat: 

 

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

She did so amazing :jonny: reminded me of why I LOVEEE her 

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

 

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

 

the literal COLLAPSE :loki:

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Did y'all notice that her custom piano is in the shape of an actual creature head? :jonnycat: 

 

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

She looks absolutely snatchd

I really need her to bring the ChromBall to Latinamerica :chick3:

5 minutes ago, Solar said:

I really need her to bring the ChromBall to Latinamerica :chick3:

I would sell my liver to see her I swear :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Rino said:

the second pic... this is why I love this crazy bitсh!!!!

aggghh my fave :gaygacat3:

Some people wanted Perfect Illusion so she gave it to them by recreating its single cover :eli: 

8 minutes ago, Jaimon said:

The energy during Replay, holy ****

I've been saying for two years it's the best song on the album and her best dancepop track since BTW album. The ph*gs always talk about how they want DarkGa back, well, here she is and in full force, and the best part is she's not trying to replicate the TFM sound, she's doing something she had never done before and is just slaying as usual. 

 

Should've been the lead single, get the locals shooketh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.