Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Sombre said:

No hate to Britney, I love her, but I don't get how some people say Gaga's dancing is like Britney's, especially yesterday night. Gaga was tearing the choreography apart, especially during Babylon. She obviously did get tired by Stupid Love and ROM but still a good dancer for a singer. 

 

I will say, the Replay and 911 choreos are extremely ugly. Extremely. 

Well the good thing is the entire crowd is too busy having a good time during Replay that nobody really cares how messy the choreo is. :bibliahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

The intro music and aesthetic serving industrial era are the reasons I stan this woman :worship2:

Wake me up when the HQ is uploaded on YouTube

 

trisha-crying.gif

6 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Where is the disco stick tho? :monkey:

Bobby stole it for his grindr orgy 

I feel like I'm in the minority when it comes to audience shots. I'd rather a wide shot where we can see the stage + screens + the GA area for the lighting. 

26 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Where is the disco stick tho? :monkey:

Nowhere to be found, thankfully :clap3:

I was sick and tired of the disco stick and the keytar :redface:

44 minutes ago, Sombre said:

No hate to Britney, I love her, but I don't get how some people say Gaga's dancing is like Britney's, especially yesterday night. Gaga was tearing the choreography apart, especially during Babylon. She obviously did get tired by Stupid Love and ROM but still a good dancer for a singer. 

 

I will say, the Replay and 911 choreos are extremely ugly. Extremely. 

The Replay choreo is great. Imagine the spazzery we could've got for that drop :redface:

the way sour candy got the most buzz online :gaygacat5:

i know thats right :gaycatina1:

hope that 60k people bought their extra copy of chromatica the moment they left the stadium :gaygacat5:

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

This is preliminary data, but she might’ve broken her personal best for the most “Put your hands up!” and “Now, jump!” in a single show. 
 

tbXrAFo.gif

 

honestly i would unstan if she didn't tell me to put my hands up during the replay drop tbh 

 

tbXrAFo.gif

23 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

hope that 60k people bought their extra copy of chromatica the moment they left the stadium :gaygacat5:

 

I'm sure the attendance was not 60k 

28 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

the way sour candy got the most buzz online :gaygacat5:

i know thats right :gaycatina1:

the blinks probably tore her apart for cuting most of bp verses

 

tbXrAFo.gif

the way she literally served vocals during every single act.

 

i’m sorry, but i think that’s a legend! :flame:

Her best tour ever 

 

:gaygacat3:

 

 

Edited by Gagaqueen

This is hands down her best show :jonny5:

 

The wig, the interludes, the outfits, her energy and movements, her vocals, the Monster+Replay punch, this was absolutely incredible to me and blows TMB out of the water tbh. Also HMH as a closer was surprisingly good?!

 

But you could feel that she's become like a legendary mature performer, like her Aura was different and elevated. Wow I'm so thrilled to rewatch this in a professional recording. :loki:

21 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I'm sure the attendance was not 60k 

July 17, 2022 Düsseldorf Germany Merkur Spiel-Arena 52,675 $6,783,905

 

Smash tour tingz :jonny5:

tomorrow blackpink pubg online concert happening..

i hope they sing sour candy as well 

:gaygacat5:

 

the biggest and best song of all time legendary SOUR CANDY 

 

:gaycatina1:

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:
July 17, 2022 Düsseldorf Germany Merkur Spiel-Arena 52,675 $6,783,905

 

Smash tour tingz :jonny5:

not almost 7m :jonnycat:

my gosh some girls have to perform like 10-12 times to get that money :ahh:

 

TALENT ALWAYS WINS 

GAGA NEVER LOSES 

:gaygacat5:

no way that gross is real  :deadbanana4:

 

some ghey probably just got up in wikipedia's edit feature lol

Edited by WildAmerican

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.