Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours till the Babylon Exclusive Chromatica Tour Video. :alexz3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Well, he was born and decided to do choreography.ย 

ย 

ย  Hide contents

Dancers that have been with Gaga for years were asked if they were going to be for the Chromatica Ball and they revealed that Richy was a terrible person to work with and he created a very difficultย  work space for the dancers. Today my good friend Sarah Tanno as well as others members of the Haus unfollowed him, he also deleted every Chromatica post form his insta.ย 

ย 

lol yeah I know the first part! I just meant about him being fired, how do we know that?

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

4 hours till the Babylon Exclusive Chromatica Tour Video. :alexz3:

i really hope thats a thing

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

4 hours till the Babylon Exclusive Chromatica Tour Video. :alexz3:

hope its real this era needs 4th mvย :gaygacat5:

Easily her best tour, brutalist vibe is amazing, she never looked better, she never sounded better. I wish it was a bit longer tho and with different encore but issa first show so they will change things anyway.

14 minutes ago, Archetype said:

WAIT

This is so very dystopian/Metropolis, Nick Knight's mindย :jonny5:

ย 

Like The Fame perfume commercial by SK come to lifeย :jonny5:

ย I thought of Metropolis right at the moment I saw it :jonny6:

8 minutes ago, Sugden said:

this guys videos are too good

ย 

vocalsย :flame:

Iโ€™m not surprised the tour has that industrial concept. I know people were expecting it t be more colorful and stuff. But if you think about it, the show has the same energy of the albums artwork and Rain On Me mv. Dark, mysterious, with some collor here and there.ย 

THE BEST SONG OF CHROMATICA SLAYING, WHY AM I SURPRISEDย :gaygacat4:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

What I really like about the show is that she truly feels like a living legend, she's on a more mature stage of her career and you see how she can carry a spectacle on her shoulders (we always knew that, but now is more evident than ever). She went through her ups and downs and survived, a few years ago a tour of this magnitude would've been impossible, but here we are. She's unstoppable.ย :alexz:

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

ALL OF THIS.

ย 

It really does feel like sheโ€™s transitioned into that legendary status as a performer. Her growth, confidence, and presence, which sheโ€™s always had, is so much more evident on this tour.

ย 

Her stage presence is insane, no one can command a stage like she can. Sheโ€™s so electrifying. :jonny5:

replay live transcends monitor screens :jonny:ย the goosebumps at 4 AM :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, Archetype said:

WAIT

This is so very dystopian/Metropolis, Nick Knight's mindย :jonny5:

ย 

Like The Fame perfume commercial by SK come to lifeย :jonny5:

YES! it was definitely giving me old German / bauhaus / Fritz Lang vibes, and to me it looked like she was dressed as some factory worker with boots?ย 

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

yeah maybe that's a great idea

because there is no way you see a show like this and hate itย :rip: at this point you just hate her as a person

I was with 2 hardcore liddos (one of them saw her 40 times) and they were severely disappointed too :rip:ย 

her vibe was definitely off, that was the worst part. Putting aside that the tours concept is lousy and the interludes serve no purpose other than being pretty (first interludes with the brain imagery are great tho)ย 

and then that r******* stage where nobody except for people right in the middle could have a grasp on it. Not like much was happening on it anywayย 

ย 

btwb > artrave > tmb > tcbย 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I swear if this isnโ€™t filmed and sent to Netflix. The direction is insane!!ย 

I will be seriously mad if it's not happening, it would be a really big missed opportunity.

ย 

woman-yelling.gif

9 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Iโ€™m not surprised the tour has that industrial concept. I know people were expecting it t be more colorful and stuff. But if you think about it, the show has the same energy of the albums artwork and Rain On Me mv. Dark, mysterious, with some collor here and there.ย 

Industrial concept but Marie Antoinette and flower imagery throughout:rip:ย how does it fit togetherย 

she really should have elaborated on it, there is so much That can be done with brutalism and chromatic concept ย 

53 minutes ago, Avenue said:

ย 

She should never do choreo during bad romance again in tours because these vocals are out of this world. She did the song justice more than I thought I needed.ย 

ย 

"I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick" collapse

Her vocals at 8:28.ย :eek:

ย 

Opening with BR is such a kii/statement. Imagine doing your most iconic song first.ย :dies:

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

her vibe was definitely off

How her vibe was off? :rip:

ย 

ย 

23 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

lol yeah I know the first part! I just meant about him being fired, how do we know that?

Based on rumours, unfollowes and deleted posts.ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.