Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really love that wig. 

nnn same

usually HATE her with pulled back hair, but it worked somehow

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

nnn same

usually HATE her with pulled back hair, but it worked somehow

She looked like a cunty vampire. It worked. 

11 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Usually you need a double date to film and there's no way they're filming in the daylight of London, so the only other chance is Tokyo

Tokyo would be perfect, it needs to happen.

 

72zx.gif

Whew Replay was such a serve in HD. Best moment tonight imo. 

10 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Freddie & Sarah serving to the high heavens after they saw Richy get axed oh yeah oh yeah

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

 

See Gaga, when you act like a boss and not a friend suddenly people get their scheisse together

 

 

Bobby, get out of that sauna and start working

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

See now you’re just trying to get me aroused 

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

Or also a movie director I was thinking

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

Wow this show looks like it delivered. 

 

To bad there's no good seats left for the Toronto show.  I would go. 

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbf, it's a pretty clever use of juxtaposition aesthetically. Almost like she's pairing the dark and brutal life experiences she's had with beauty and inner freedom :gaygacat5:

Wait, now that I think about it, it kinda makes sense, the tour is supposed to be about Gar's journey through grief, so the first couple of interludes are dark to symbolize the pain, sadness and fear and the last couple of interludes symbolize overcoming those feelings and finding happiness again :gaycat1:her mind, it amazes me some times.

I felt asleep just 15 minutes before the tour kicks in :deadbanana2: I’ve missed everything… but In the morning I saw some LQ videos on Twitter she served the most during Babylon :jonny5:

Edited by babyforlife
Typo

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

FX5no8AXEAIvKfj?format=jpg&name=large

FX5no8AXgAA1UWq?format=jpg&name=large

 

ac1874db-5ea7-4dfd-a67f-a82b97fa8a8c_tex

 

 

Imagine an Oscar performance like this with this outfit and not the classy outfit + piano

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

2 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

Wow this show looks like it delivered. 

 

To bad there's no good seats left for the Toronto show.  I would go. 

They released some upper ring sections last week and a couple of those have a pretty centered view, but I guess they are what people consider nosebleeds. 

After seeing some HD videos, my mind is already starting to change and I'm falling in love with it now. :smitten: I still wish there was a bit more explanation as to how this connects with the Chromatica we know, but lord I didn't realize just how amazing her performing is. I'm shook, she really was doing amazing tonight. And here we were afraid of Enigma level performing. :skull: This just proves she was performing "messy" there to make it camp and entertaining for the Vegas crowd and she's still an A-List performer at her core. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Imagine an Oscar performance like this with this outfit and not the classy outfit + piano

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

Imagine Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg watching Gaga perform HMH while looking like that. One scream and they would die on the spot. 

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

Richy deleting his Chromatica post, insiders on twitter getting exposed and lashed for their attention seeking, Sarah/Freddie/Nicola serving to the high heavens, Godga's comeback to pop tours being a collapse....we haven't won this much since the superbowl methinks

 

YFV0ukV.gif

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

lady-gaga-performs-on-stage-during-the-o

 

:jonnycat:

YAS KEVIN. I was waiting for him. 

We can go on about production, etc. but the difference between the Billies, Beyonces, Gaga’s of touring is that they can exude a bunch of charisma on stage alone without the props, staging and dancers. 
 

Her belting Enigma solo on the B stage was such a serve. 

Edited by MAKSIM

7 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Imagine Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg watching Gaga perform HMH while looking like that. One scream and they would die on the spot. 

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

She should go for it, seriously enough with her playing the kindness-classy girl next door in Hollywood, it made sense for the beginning and for being introduced in that world, but now especially after how much they did her wrong this year, if the nomination for HMH and the performance happens next year she should show them she is that BITC*.

 

tumblr_inline_ppq2zug0rh1tx2szo_540.png

the B stage is a nice addition and gave the people from farther seats to see her closely and she spent some exciting parts there too :clap3:

Im very curious about the outfits designer, not everything looked Versace.

 

The Alice one was giving major McQueen vibes, I wonder who did it, the opening was very Gareth Pugh, there's one part of the intro that looks a lot like the platinum cape she wore at the VMAS. 

IMG_3503.png

 

They definitely had a clean track record before and were right about several things, but after messing up some of the setlist tea idk if we should listen to the **** they say. It lowkey makes sense ngl.

 

YFV0ukV.gif

 

Edited by State of Grace.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.