Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Wtf are you going on about... Germans are some of the kindest people in Europe. Reported, that comment is absolutely ******* disgusting

i'm going on about one particular user in this thread but go off, if I get banned for "xenophobia" against a western european country so be it :coffee2: I'm getting my life at the Chromatica Ball later this summer either way :WAP:

 

I know nice Germans and I'm sure most are nice, for the record I was annoyed and I don't hate anyone based on their nationality, if you wanted to drag me as an American for whatever reason I would laugh at it too :giraffe:

 

Edited by Orsay

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Watching the tour videos in better quality than the livestream by miss eurodrigo and...wow. Just WOW. She was her old self. What a performer and artist we stan. I'm so proud of her.

 

Also the storytelling was there without the need of speeches. She can talk a bit between songs so it doesn't feel rushed tho.

Edited by Nicholai

18 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Gaga stands for FREEDOM, LOVE and OPEN-MINDEDNESS which is why i'm not surprised some GERMAN users in this thread who apparently went to the show tonight weren't happy with it. like, don't pretend we forgot what y'all did. you better sit there and eat your food and be happy Gaga fed you while she starved out Latin America, who would be happy if she farts on stage :coffee2:

Trash comment, no wonder she's paying you dust over there :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Not the final numbers, but Europe gross as of 10th Jul. 
 

Dusseldorf - 4M

Stockholm - 3.2M

Paris - 7.4M

Arnhem - 2.7M

London - 4.8M

London - 4M

Hun where did you get this

The way no one wanted Fad Woman and it ended up being the best part of the show. Her mind. :jonny5: 

so I just bumped into Richy at my hotel, took a picture as well

Michael Bearden was also staying here, her dancers and other crew too.

 

If anyone here or anyone you know is selling a GC early entry for the July 30th London show, please contact me! I get paid at the end of this week so looking to buy by then. 

27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hun where did you get this

:mandown: I can’t spill, those numbers are real tho. 

10 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

:mandown: I can’t spill, those numbers are real tho. 

Well… hopefully they will be higher. Specially in Germany.

not surprised by Sweden and Netherlands, as they didn’t put the higher sections on sale for Sweden (we’ll never know why? This is so weird)

Netherlands is still selling rn. We might reach 3M.

Edited by ViviLittleM

I don't think she can ever come up with setlist that will satisfy everyone.

 

She has like 7 albums.

Hits in double digits 

Too many fan favorites/deepcuts that weren't single/hits.

 

All thing consider setlist was great mixture of hits and Chromatica songs. And most of Chromatica songs left were bottom tier. 

 

 

32 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

The way no one wanted Fad Woman and it ended up being the best part of the show. Her mind. :jonny5: 

yup yup I really won. You can just tell it’s her fav song from the album too :jonnycat:

32 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

so I just bumped into Richy at my hotel, took a picture as well

Michael Bearden was also staying here, her dancers and other crew too.

 

omg  :rip: he looks so sad

6 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I don't think she can ever come up with setlist that will satisfy everyone.

 

She has like 7 albums.

Hits in double digits 

Too many fan favorites/deepcuts that weren't single/hits.

 

All thing consider setlist was great mixture of hits and Chromatica songs. And most of Chromatica songs left were bottom tier. 

 

 

I think she does a pretty good job with set lists considering she has to promote an album, sing her hits, and give fans some fan favorites as well as promote new songs like HMH or The Cure. 

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Well… hopefully they will be higher. Specially in Germany.

not surprised by Sweden and Netherlands, as they didn’t put the higher sections on sale for Sweden (we’ll never know why? This is so weird)

Netherlands is still selling rn. We might reach 3M.

They will be all be higher. That’s definitely not the final total gross for Germany, but it will be close enough to what I shared. 

I don't care what anyone says, this show is literally Gaga at her peak. I'm so, so proud of her :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Janet said:

yup yup I really won. You can just tell it’s her fav song from the album too :jonnycat:

Oh yeah, Free Woman was great and such a cute moment.

Yes. This is giving me Monster ball 3.0 vibes and I am SO here for this. It was like watching the countess from AHS giving us a show.So proud of her. And I was just watching the ins livestreams and got goosebumps. HER MIND.:loki:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

Not some users comparing her to FF Britney :rip:

 

Even when some movements were not executed that good (and that has a lot to do with the hands choreo Richy loves) Gaga was GREAT and singing LIVE.

Edited by Nicholai

Damn, she really put all her darkussy on this tour. I won't rewatch the interludes and haven't seen some in full cuz my show is next week but damn.

 

The tour is truly her best one until it goes a little more simple for the last three songs, but I guess live that segment would be quite great because it's quite energetic. 

Some of the outfits she wore are the best she's ever worn on stage!

 

Setlist could be tweaked and idk, have Applause and another deep cut added then it would be a perfect setlist.

 

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Not some users comparing her to FF Britney :rip:

 

Even when some movements were not executed that good (and that has a lot to do with the hands choreo Richy loves) Gaga was GREAT and singing LIVE.

The comparison is off because Gaga has the LIVE singing TALENT and charisma as a performer to back up her otherwise mediocre dancing. Besides that, Britney is known as a dancing pop star above anything else, while Gaga is not.

No hate to Britney, I love her, but I don't get how some people say Gaga's dancing is like Britney's, especially yesterday night. Gaga was tearing the choreography apart, especially during Babylon. She obviously did get tired by Stupid Love and ROM but still a good dancer for a singer. 

 

I will say, the Replay and 911 choreos are extremely ugly. Extremely. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.