Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Avenue said:

 

She should never do choreo during bad romance again in tours because these vocals are out of this world. She did the song justice more than I thought I needed. 

 

"I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick" collapse

Agreed, I’m so glad she switched up BR by using it as an epic opener. :jonnycat:

She knows she is that ***** that has so many staple hits that she can open with a song like BR. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

But is Richy fired? :eli: 

He's definitely not coming back at this point, they probably found a deal in order to make him out.

The way she always messes up Bad Romance’s lyrics on opening night. Has to be an opening ritual at this point :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

The way she always messes up Bad Romance’s lyrics on opening night. Has to be an opening ritual at this point :jonny: 

What did she miss? 

I didn't notice as well the lack of high heels, it was definitely a smart move :clap3:

7 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

What did she miss? 

She always sings the “psycho, vertigo schtick…” part in both the first and second verse 

How much the gross will be for Germany show? NME’s articles states that it’s 54k sold out show. 
 

Could she do 5m? Beyonce did more than 34k with 3.5m gross based on the other thread. 

Enigma being an Outro before the finale was the best choice for its position in the set list.

 

 

I'm also glad that it was included once and for all :jonny6: Now, I'm tempted to get a ticket to Miami and fly over there. 

Just listened to I Want Your Love for the first time in awhile and wow, what a song :jonnycat:

Edited by Lipgloss

Jesus from all the clips I’ve seen, this tour was an absolute SLAY :jonny5: I’m truly blown away by how good everything is

 

And I am SO glad she did Enigma. Just her on the stage belting that out was low key the best part of the entire show. She sounded out of this world amazing. She better keep it the entire tour and not replace it with Alejandull

This is preliminary data, but she might’ve broken her personal best for the most “Put your hands up!” and “Now, jump!” in a single show. 
 

tbXrAFo.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

This is preliminary data, but she might’ve broken her personal best for the most “Put your hands up!” and “Now, jump!” in a single show. 
 

tbXrAFo.gif

 

To be fair, this is a very fitting tour to be shouting at the audience to put their hands up and jump so she is forgiven.

 

tbXrAFo.gif

Edited by Album Leak

3 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

This is preliminary data, but she might’ve broken her personal best for the most “Put your hands up!” and “Now, jump!” in a single show. 
 

tbXrAFo.gif

 

everybody better be jumping she said

tbXrAFo.gif

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

everybody better be jumping she said

tbXrAFo.gif

Well someone else had to say it now

 

tbXrAFo.gif

The way I lost my **** when Bad Romance started and she came out looking straight out of TFM in that cage thing :jonny4: 

 

34 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I didn't notice as well the lack of high heels, it was definitely a smart move :clap3:

No wonder she dances so smoothly last night, high heels was never a good choice when doing heavy choreography. Also kudos to styling team who made her look taller w/o the help of crazy high heels! 

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Which show do we think they will film the Netflix special? 

Honestly, there’s a chance this show will end up as one because they closed the roof - acc to Gaga „- We kept the stadium roof closed to preserve the artistry of the light, the films, for the fashion as well as the spirit of facing your own brutality.” - and there were multiple profesional cameras following every detail. This is the only stadium that has a closed roof, so who knows. 

she ate it UP i am afraid. the vocals, the aesthetics, the energy, the interludes....cried like a baby when she performed teog :cries:

I know Alejandro is one of the fan favourites but she should never ever replace Enigma with it. Ever. This was easily one of the highlights of the whole show.

Edited by DonnieDarko

The disrepct some of yall have towards her best song Alejandro? And then stan some basic ****?? The should rly start giving out threadbans for severe delusions like this

 

She should end the shiw with it and CUT hold my bomb

 

Ot: looking at it now, the stage seems very basic, it's basically just screens without any scenography, moving parts or props, right? Plus those 2 short (for a stadium) catwalks which are practically  unutilized.

 

Also, no new keytar nor a disco stick :noparty:

 

Yeah, Enigma is flawless and the perfect in between of a slower piano ballad and the more choreo demanding dance tracks. I love Alejandro but I am so tired of listening to her singing it completely out of breath every tour.

3 minutes ago, Domination said:

Yeah, Enigma is flawless and the perfect in between of a slower piano ballad and the more choreo demanding dance tracks. I love Alejandro but I am so tired of listening to her singing it completely out of breath every tour.

Exactly this bestie. 

Alejandro and Paparazzi can stay far far far away from the setlist. The setlist already covers a lot of her biggest hits, we definitely do NOT need more TF(M) songs on there. Enigma better sit her ass down and not let these hoes take her place!

Omg now with the fire at the end i need her to end with Marry The Night. I'm obssesed with that concept.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.