Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am so upset that a song like Folie a Deux doesn't get the love it deserves. It's such a wonderful song solely written by Gaga. I mean it's all Toad àn Joaquin's fault. If Joker 2's faith was anu different, Folie a Deux would have been nominated and possibly won... urgh 

Its dull and unlistanable.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am so upset that a song like Folie a Deux doesn't get the love it deserves. It's such a wonderful song solely written by Gaga. I mean it's all Toad àn Joaquin's fault. If Joker 2's faith was anu different, Folie a Deux would have been nominated and possibly won... urgh 

Its dull and unlistanable.

LG7 will be her "Some Great Reward" mixed with her "Black Celebration" :foxaylove:

10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

LG7 will be her "Some Great Reward" mixed with her "Black Celebration" :foxaylove:

:wanda:

  • Popular Post

Not my post being a double post and you guys giving me almost the same number of dislikes on both posts :skull:

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Not my post being a double post and you guys giving me almost the same number of dislikes on both posts :skull:

Deserved :giraffe:

DWAS > Folie a Deux > Deceased > Boring Mistakes 

 

Yup :bird:

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am so upset that a song like Folie a Deux doesn't get the love it deserves. It's such a wonderful song solely written by Gaga. I mean it's all Toad and Joaquin's fault. If Joker 2's faith was any different, Folie a Deux would have been nominated and possibly won at the Oscars... urgh 

It's disgusting that it's not getting a BOS nom, award shows are so biased and fraudulent nn :rip: 

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Its dull and unlistanable.

 

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Its dull and unlistanable.

Not you doing a (Taylor's version) with your double posts with your second one smashing (in terms of downvotes) almost as much as its predecessor. 

I hope Gaga posts title + pre-order the week DWAS goes #1 :cm:

TFM #28 on UWC 2024 year end album charts :deadbanana2:

 

http://www.mediatraffic.de/20.jpg Benson Boone - Fireworks & Rollerblades
Night Street Records / Warner - 1.936.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/21.jpg Jung Kook - Golden
Big Hit Entertainment - 1.774.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/22.jpg Teddy Swims - I've Tried Everything But Therapy (Part 1)
Warner Records - 1.670.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/23.jpg Future | Metro Boomin - We Don't Trust You
Boominati - 1.610.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/24.jpg The Weeknd - After Hours
XO Recordings / Republic - 1.570.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/25.jpg Arctic Monkeys - AM
Domino Recording - 1.568.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/26.jpg Beyoncé - Cowboy Carter
Parkwood / Columbia - 1.563.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/27.jpg Taylor Swift - Reputation
Big Machine - 1.550.000 equivalent sales
http://www.mediatraffic.de/28.jpg Lady GaGa - The Fame (Monster)
Interscope - 1.531.000 equivalent sales

 

 

http://www.mediatraffic.de/year-end-albums.htm

Edited by MonsterNavy

4 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Not my post being a double post and you guys giving me almost the same number of dislikes on both posts :skull:

thanks to my contribution its equal now

we sound bored, I'll bring it back, abracadabra >>>>>>> notorious being and it's NOT close!

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

we sound bored, I'll bring it back, abracadabra >>>>>>> notorious being and it's NOT close!

I can't lie, I'm excited to hear the full Shadow of the Night song since that's the first snippet we got. Inb4 it got cut from the album :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

Disease (best song of the decade) > Happy Mistakes = Die With A Smile > Folie A Deux

 

All are 10/10 tho :clap:

Disease is a hymn fr

 

I think its genuinely joined Judas, Alejandro, and Dance In the Dark as her GOAT-tier songs 

The way the 10-second godgacadabra snippet is the second best song of 2024 (behind Disease) even with the screaming fword ambient noise 

 

I'm shaking imagining her full power in streaming quality 

AbracadabraGa >>>> DWAS

 

It would've been #1 for MONTHS!:jonny:

 

The other one CAN'T relate!:ryan3:

 

I can imagine Gagacadabra being the album opener, it kinda has an Aura vibe to me

Edited by Nico Robin

DWAS > Disease > Folie à Deux > Happy Mistake.

 

Anyway, I'm kind of missing out on informations about the LG7 rollout.

Has anything worth mentioning happened lately, or is it about to happen?

 

20 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

 

 

Hello?

Slay with those 30 downloads! :WAP:

Could we be starting 2025 off with DWAS going #1 and Godease making a comeback? :alexz:

(Not that it matters, but) iTunes US: 

 

2. A Bar Song (-1) 

4. DWAS (+1) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.