Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

When I die, they'll say TedLasso was special, but his profile pic, of Gaga dancing on SNL, that was really something

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Bruno Mars can be old-fashion in his own way (compliment), which is an easy sell for Miss Gar to pursue future collaborations, imo. They're both retro-nostalgia freaks, which I think is part of the reason their chemistry is unmatched. I could see them doing another collab at some point. 

 

But at the very least, I'm glad she's continuing to collab with her contemporaries, even 17 years into her career. 

It is honest nice to see how far she's come in that way, I remember before Joanne I thought she'd never touch a song with someone not 80 years old :coffee:

We are soo close but so far away at the same time

Edited by Azealia Banks
Typo

I want the feeling of listening a new Gaga album for the first time :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

I want the feeling of listening a new Gaga album for the first time :jonny5:

!!

 

The way I remember my exact feelings, thoughts, what I was doing that day, where I was, EVERYTHING about my first listens to all of her new albums since BTW. A special* feeling each time!

 

*The feeling of listening to artpop for the first time could be loosely defined as "special," just in a different way from the others, in a reverse warholian expedition kind of way!


 

Two months!

:xtinass:

I don't love ARTPOP now, in a hindsight sort of way, but I still remember buzzing out when I heard it for the first time. I think the only time I've been somewhat negatively taken aback listening to an album of hers for the first time was Joanne. And now I really love that album for what it is, so it's funny how your opinions change after the first time.

 

But yeah, I really can't wait for the day I get to plug my earphones in, zoom out of the world for a bit and listen to LG7 for the first time. :jonny2: An announcement is well and truly needed.

Edited by Jack!

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Bruno Mars can be old-fashion in his own way (compliment), which is an easy sell for Miss Gar to pursue future collaborations, imo. They're both retro-nostalgia freaks, which I think is part of the reason their chemistry is unmatched. I could see them doing another collab at some point. 

 

But at the very least, I'm glad she's continuing to collab with her contemporaries, even 17 years into her career. 

He also has already worked on a joint project as Silk Sonic, so the idea is not far-fetched. Gaga being a fan of his for years and their proximity to Mark Ronson also help.
 

36 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

 

 

Why is Luigi there, tho? :lakitu:

5 hours ago, frankvert said:

2009

2009

2011

2019

2020

2025 

 

17 year span of #1 singles in the US spacer.png

and the fact her #1 hits are never just little fad hits that come and go. when she goes #1, it's always with a song that is one of the biggest of the decade. she either goes big or goes home. :ahh: 

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Controversial opinion: The chorus on Disease is VERY lackluster. The verses and pre chorus with the off-tune piano are the best part of the song

Exactly the same as with Applause, with the pre-chorus being one of her career best, but with an underwhelming chorus.

Edited by Andraslop

Disease may have TANKED but atleast she's a bop. Can't say the same for some other fads (Stupid Larva).

59 minutes ago, Sannie said:

and the fact her #1 hits are never just little fad hits that come and go. when she goes #1, it's always with a song that is one of the biggest of the decade. she either goes big or goes home. :ahh: 

Forgagatten #1s they said spacer.png

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Controversial opinion: The chorus on Disease is VERY lackluster. The verses and pre chorus with the off-tune piano are the best part of the song

you're right it is a controversial opinion, the song is flawless

onetwothree.gif

2 hours ago, VFD said:

He also has already worked on a joint project as Silk Sonic, so the idea is not far-fetched. Gaga being a fan of his for years and their proximity to Mark Ronson also help.
 

Why is Luigi there, tho? :lakitu:

Isn't that bruno mars and ariana grande?

waaaait about the number one… are we 99.9% sure or 100% sure??? y'all are really sounding like it is set in stone and i haven't been online for a week so what's tea

  • Popular Post

Love the entirety of Disease but the outro specifically might be one of the best things she ever recorded tbh

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Love the entirety of Disease but the outro specifically might be one of the best things she ever recorded tbh

CURE YOUR DISEEEEEEEEASEEEE 

overdramatic-overreacting.gif

5 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

waaaait about the number one… are we 99.9% sure or 100% sure??? y'all are really sounding like it is set in stone and i haven't been online for a week so what's tea

It's more likely than it was last time since DWAS has a 40-ish point lead on Barf Song during the last chart (and the difference between the two in radio play is much smaller than it was at the time). But I'm not counting it as a done deal unless I see a Billboard article on January 6th (:deadbanana2:) confirming it. 

39 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I COULD PLAY THE DOCTOR 

I CAN CURE YOUR DISEASE

 

AlanRickman1946

can't get over how good this song is, was like a 7 or 8 for me on first listen but it's just kept getting better :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.