Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Administrator

There seems to be a really solid promotional plan in place this era. I’m really shocked.Ā 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @BlooĀ tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums Ā  give us the country

  • ATRL Moderator

Both clips sound amazing but Mine sounds especially great, I'm SO excited

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

There seems to be a really solid promotional plan in place this era. I’m really shocked.Ā 

There was for MoL too, let’s not kid ourselves.Ā 

3 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

There was for MoL too, let’s not kid ourselves.Ā 

Not really.

27 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Not really.

How? Sis was everywhere doing all kinds of things.Ā 
Ā 

Big budget Dave Meyers video. Carpool Karaoke. Hosting the BBMA. TV appearances. Live performances on multiple talk shows. Etc etc.

Ā 

Sucks that all the promo lead to nothing, but that’s how the chips fall sometimes.Ā 

Edited by jpsketch

  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

There was for MoL too, let’s not kid ourselves.Ā 

I’m sorry I don’t know MoL. Kelly’s last album was Piece by Piece.Ā 

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I’m sorry I don’t know MoL. Kelly’s last album was Piece by Piece.Ā 

Sure Jan GIF

On 4/7/2023 at 10:25 AM, Julianna Calm Down said:

People are saying, based on the snippets that it sounds like mix of her previous records. They heard Breakaway, MD, Stronger and MOL. Based on the snippets, I think they’re very MOL-y. She sounds soulful and her vocals are richly produced it sounds.Ā 

This, which I am totally fine with. MOL is her magnum opus!Ā 

Hoping for the same kind of quality!

Thinking MOL had bad promo is an extra level of delusion lmao

Ā 

7 hours ago, jpsketch said:

How? Sis was everywhere doing all kinds of things.Ā 
Ā 

Big budget Dave Meyers video. Carpool Karaoke. Hosting the BBMA. TV appearances. Live performances on multiple talk shows. Etc etc.

Ā 

Sucks that all the promo lead to nothing, but that’s how the chips fall sometimes.Ā 

This!!! Girl was EVERYWHERE - she did most of the talk shows and performances possible! On top of all of this, they even went overboard and paid influencers to dance to and cover her music on social media platforms - something RCA would never bother doing. They threw so much money at her and just because it didn't hit doesn't mean that they weren't putting in effort.Ā :rip:

Ā 

Anyway, lemme stream MOL, her magnum opus, because no one does these days I fearĀ :gaycat1:

Ā 

Ā 

The m/m snippets sound amazing, had them on loop the whole day. I am so ready for new musicĀ :jonny2:

I obviously have no idea but after hearing the snippets, the hype around a "divorce" album and how people love this kind of tea, and how popular her TV show is I feel we may have a smash incoming in some way or another. I really hope I'm right she deserves it. I just hope for the entire record she serves timeless and vocals. And I don't want to hear any Heartbeat Songs or any generic cheap attempts at making a mainstream song. You are above that queen

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

I’m sorry I don’t know MoL. Kelly’s last album was Piece by Piece.Ā 

Not when MoL is miles better than PBPĀ :giraffe:

  • ATRL Administrator
15 minutes ago, kellysclarkson said:

Not when MoL is miles better than PBPĀ :giraffe:

MoL was an EP for me. Only 5 songs I think. Lol.Ā 

Ryan :rip:Ā 

Ā 

Hey, different strokes I guess. I personally echo the ā€œmagnum opusā€ comments that others here are calling it.Ā 

  • ATRL Moderator

Meaning of Life is a cute girl, beautiful even. However, the honor of Kelly’s magnum opus will forever be My DecemberĀ until Chemistry that is:eli:

10 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Meaning of Life is a cute girl, beautiful even. However, the honor of Kelly’s magnum opus will forever be My DecemberĀ until Chemistry that is:eli:

My December

BreakawayĀ 

Wrapped In Red

Meaning of LifeĀ 

Ā 

🤭

Ā 

Chemistry is joining the ranks, I fear.Ā 

Ā 

i would like to think since their new single was so terrible and the rest of the album is probably more of the same, and Kelly's is her highly anticipated divorce album that they may not outsell her. Knowing this, are they trying to back track on whether or not it is

33 minutes ago, Ericjtsang said:

i would like to think since their new single was so terrible and the rest of the album is probably more of the same, and Kelly's is her highly anticipated divorce album that they may not outsell her. Knowing this, are they trying to back track on whether or not it is

They’re friends with Kelly and just playing alongĀ 

While I will always defend PBP and how underrated (by the Stans) it seems to be, MOL is definitely her magnum opus for me. Excited to see how the progression from that is in Chemistry. ā€œMeā€ sounds very in the MOL lane while ā€œMineā€ seems like a progression into different territory, so I’m stoked!Ā :duca:

In all honesty, it’s so hard ranking Kelly’s albums. My favourite song she has ever released is You Love Me, so Stronger is dear to my heart. I love the vocal production on Kellyoke, Wrapped In Red, Meaning of Life and When Christmas Comes Around. My December is also amazing because it stands for a special

point in Kelly’s career and gave us highlights like Sober, Never Again, Hole and Maybe. I love Someone off of PxP. Gone, Catch My Breath, Merry Christmas Baby, Glow, Every Christmas, Wrapped In Red, Let Me Down, Medicine, Addicted, Don’t Let Me Stop You, How I Feel, Hello, The War Is Over, and Meaning of Life are all amazing songs that are top-tier KC songs. Every album of hers has one or more highlights for me.

Ā 

But if I had to push myself and do a ranking I would say:

Ā 

1. Stronger

2. Breakaway

3. My DecemberĀ 

4. Meaning of Life

5. All I Ever WantedĀ 

6. Piece By Piece

7. Thankful.Ā 
Ā 

That’s not including the Christmas albums, which are fantastic and something I totally listen to in April, June and September because of Glow, Every Christmas and Wrapped In Red. They’re bops.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.