Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Seems like โ€œmeโ€ and โ€œmineโ€ clips removed from Spotify!ย 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Blooย tonight and told him Iโ€™m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. Sheโ€™s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums ย  give us the country

32 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

The gays are gonna love it...ย 

ย 

Hardcore stans are gonna love Lighthouse.ย 

I don't consider myself a stan, but I have a feeling Lighthouse will deliever and it's the track I've been expecting the most. I feel a modern version of Irvine approaching.ย 

Edited by Sni2

Kellyโ€™s Twitter page has RTโ€™d two fan pages with the track listing!ย 

Does anyone here own the special box set edition of Piece by Piece (the one with the 17 piece hexagon-shaped puzzle)? If so, could you ppllllleeeaaassseeeeee share HQ pics of each puzzle piece (both the front image size and back lyric size)? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Caian said:

Does anyone know about a music video? Any info?

Apparently we will get something ala Nashville session, which will act as the video for mine/me. I loved that last time, so Iโ€™m okay with that. People are saying, the focus for the budget will be on streaming, which makes sense.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

Does anyone here own the special box set edition of Piece by Piece (the one with the 17 piece hexagon-shaped puzzle)? If so, could you ppllllleeeaaassseeeeee share HQ pics of each puzzle piece (both the front image size and back lyric size)? Thank you!

I have it somewhere lol. Iโ€™ll try find it. Anyone else have the foil print of pxp. It honestly one of my fav- so I never understood the have the cover gotย :fan:

14 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

Apparently we will get something ala Nashville session, which will act as the video for mine/me. I loved that last time, so Iโ€™m okay with that. People are saying, the focus for the budget will be on streaming, which makes sense.ย 

ย 

I have it somewhere lol. Iโ€™ll try find it. Anyone else have the foil print of pxp. It honestly one of my fav- so I never understood the have the cover gotย :fan:

Ooh more Nashville sessions! I loved those for Meaning of Life.

ย 

Please take pics of it as soon as possible but no rush :hug:

ready for High Road to serve Maybe 2.0, and My Mistake to serve How I Feel 2.0ย :gaycat2:

So are we getting Me/Mine tonight at midnight?!ย 

9 hours ago, kelli101 said:

Apparently we will get something ala Nashville session, which will act as the video for mine/me. I loved that last time, so Iโ€™m okay with that. People are saying, the focus for the budget will be on streaming, which makes sense.ย 

ย 

I have it somewhere lol. Iโ€™ll try find it. Anyone else have the foil print of pxp. It honestly one of my fav- so I never understood the have the cover gotย :fan:

Interesting. ย I would love to have a music video, but I think it's smart to invest in streaming. ย Sad that they have to choose between the two.

1 hour ago, Heartbeat Song said:

So are we getting Me/Mine tonight at midnight?!ย 

Today is Wednesday, love. Song is out Friday.

20 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Today is Wednesday, love. Song is out Friday.

Ugh. Damn, I had it in my head for a Thursday release.ย 

2 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Ugh. Damn, I had it in my head for a Thursday release.ย 

It is currently Thursday morning in New Zealand, so theoretically if you were good at internet stuff, it will hit Friday over there during our Thursday

57 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I wish she could do a worldwide release at one specific time, but that probably costs $$$

Wasnโ€™t this the case for IDY and LSS?

Looks like she is performing Mine next weekย 

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Looks like she is performing Mine next weekย 

ย 

ย 

Is Magic also from the album or a different song?

10 minutes ago, KellBell said:

Is Magic also from the album or a different song?

Probably the Coldplay song. Her team did put that one on the Chemistry playlist.

24 minutes ago, KellBell said:

Is Magic also from the album or a different song?

I was at the taping - itโ€™s the Coldply song

3 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

Wasnโ€™t this the case for IDY and LSS?

Dunno about IDY but there was a countdown for LSS. When the time was up, the music video was available

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.