Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Just now, jpsketch said:

And Meaning of Life… lol. The era had 3 vids. 
 

 

yup, almost forgot about that since it wasn’t a proper single release

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

16 minutes ago, Irvine said:

she also made a video for ‚I don’t think about you‘ which actually wasn‘t one of her worst ones

 

4 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

And Meaning of Life… lol. The era had 3 vids. 
 

 

Lol I forgot about those. I guess kind of forgettable. Sad cuz they are great songs. MVs are good but not replay worthy sometimes 

29 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

Lol I forgot about those. I guess kind of forgettable. Sad cuz they are great songs. MVs are good but not replay worthy sometimes 

MOL is NOOOOOO way near being forgettable lol.

I don't think she needs a video, hardly anyone outside of kpop watches them. I agree that a live performance video is a better use of budget. I'd rather the money go towards trying to get the song viral on tiktok, radio, playlisting etc. These make more sense to me. LSS had a massive video budget and did nothing for the song (26M views...)

 

Atlantic's goal should be to get as many ears listening/streaming as possible and Kelly is just not a "visuals" artist.

2 minutes ago, Ericjtsang said:

I don't think she needs a video, hardly anyone outside of kpop watches them. I agree that a live performance video is a better use of budget. I'd rather the money go towards trying to get the song viral on tiktok, radio, playlisting etc. These make more sense to me. LSS had a massive video budget and did nothing for the song (26M views...)

 

Atlantic's goal should be to get as many ears listening/streaming as possible and Kelly is just not a "visuals" artist.

hope other fans are as reasonable as you in the coming weeks 

Jason says he’s most excited for us to hear “High Road”

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Jason says he’s most excited for us to hear “High Road”

I wonder if he’s trolling and that song isn’t even on the album. The tweet was what song are you most excited to hear. I’m pretty sure he’s heard them all. Lol

I wonder what they have planned for the days leading up to the release? More snippets? 

7 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

I wonder what they have planned for the days leading up to the release? More snippets? 

looking at what’s been released so far there should be one more ‚mine‘ acapella coming today

Music videos :rip: 

 

They are useless these days. I honestly forgot they were even a thing until someone mentioned them here a few weeks ago. I haven’t seen one for any artist in what feels like a decade. Those were the days.. 

 

Use that budget elsewhere! Which one of you will be coming up with a viral TikTok concept for Mine?

Edited by MJ Boston

2 hours ago, MJ Boston said:

Music videos :rip: 

 

They are useless these days. I honestly forgot they were even a thing until someone mentioned them here a few weeks ago. I haven’t seen one for any artist in what feels like a decade. Those were the days.. 

 

Use that budget elsewhere! Which one of you will be coming up with a viral TikTok concept for Mine?

If music videos were so useless people like Taylor Swift wouldn't be spending so much on them. Even Indie artists such as Boygenius got Kristen Stewart as a director for a short movie of three songs. Then, they divided the short movie into three clips. Each one features one of the girls.

There's an avenue for music videos. The problem is how to market them. But I don't think something like Love so soft is the path to be followed anymore. Too much money on a green-screen video that isn't friendly to whatever the internet wants.   

I... can't believe the new era is almost here. So freaking happy for new music.

 

Me > Mine

I just want a world tour :cries: y’all State side don’t know how lucky you have it. Not only do you get the Vegas residency (no I’m not spending 2k on flights and another 1k on accommodation and tickets) you get whatever promo tour she does for the album, plus talk show, which airs on the most obscure channels overseas, and the voice which doesn’t air in half the world

 

Music videos are not useless :skull: 
Kelly just doesn’t make good ones anymore. Certainly hope she has filmed one or plans to for Mine and any future single from the album. LSS was actually a GREAT video. 

LSS video was pretty random and all over the place with no real concept

it was nice she had a few different looks and sets but it wasn't that great

The spotify playlist where the clips are has been updated with other songs that have the same name as the likely tracklist

 

 

1 minute ago, Ericjtsang said:

The spotify playlist where the clips are has been updated with other songs that have the same name as the likely tracklist

 

 

Clever!

 

17 minutes ago, Irvine said:

LSS video was pretty random and all over the place with no real concept

it was nice she had a few different looks and sets but it wasn't that great

It was a very cool video. The visual were great. Didn't change the fact that no one watched lol.

 

 

18 minutes ago, Irvine said:

LSS video was pretty random and all over the place with no real concept

it was nice she had a few different looks and sets but it wasn't that great

That’s what made it great imo. She was in her pop girl bag. 

49 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

I just noticed how unfiltered she looks in that pic.  They didn’t try to smooth anything out at all and I’m kinda living for it.  

Favorite Kind of High is going to be our first Kelly sex song, right?

Just now, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Favorite Kind of High is going to be our first Kelly sex song, right?

The gays are gonna love it... 

 

Hardcore stans are gonna love Lighthouse. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.