Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Mine feels like 3 different songs but I think I like it itโ€™s very different for her. ย 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Blooย tonight and told him Iโ€™m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. Sheโ€™s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums ย  give us the country

If anyone was hoping for radio play with these, they aren't radio-friendly IMO. Definitely not "comeback" material, and they're her weakest singles to-date. Lyrically, though, "Mine" is heartbreaking. I think this is more of a personal album meant for Kelly herself - a cathartic experience for her - rather than us/the world/the industry, if that makes sense.

14 minutes ago, rmmas said:

spacer.png

spacer.png


Available to pre-order on AU Warner music store.

Gorgeous! Love the green! And definitely getting the auto!

17 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

If anyone was hoping for radio play with these, they aren't radio-friendly IMO. Definitely not "comeback" material, and they're her weakest singles to-date. Lyrically, though, "Mine" is heartbreaking. I think this is more of a personal album meant for Kelly herself - a cathartic experience for her - rather than us/the world/the industry, if that makes sense.

I think Mine could do great on radio, it's pretty unique and catchy af.ย 

30 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

If anyone was hoping for radio play with these, they aren't radio-friendly IMO. Definitely not "comeback" material, and they're her weakest singles to-date. Lyrically, though, "Mine" is heartbreaking. I think this is more of a personal album meant for Kelly herself - a cathartic experience for her - rather than us/the world/the industry, if that makes sense.

She is 20+ years into her career. No one was expecting radio hits. This is the time for her to experiment and be artistically creative; which she is achieving so far.

38 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

If anyone was hoping for radio play with these, they aren't radio-friendly IMO. Definitely not "comeback" material, and they're her weakest singles to-date. Lyrically, though, "Mine" is heartbreaking. I think this is more of a personal album meant for Kelly herself - a cathartic experience for her - rather than us/the world/the industry, if that makes sense.

I'm totally fine with that. MD was also an album that she needed to make and it's still her most honest record.

I like Mine a lot more than Me.ย  I've never been a big fan of her more traditional sounding ballads, they always come off a little cheesy to me.

Ok, my first impression is that this is (imo) an unexpected turn for Kelly, most musically/sound-wise. I'm not complaining though, I'm taking these songs everyday over basicfest like IDY. Mine seems definitely like the more interesting song out of these two, incredibly powerful. Hat off, Kelly.

The more I listen to Mine, the more I love it and it's actually super catchy.

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

If anyone was hoping for radio play with these, they aren't radio-friendly IMO. Definitely not "comeback" material, and they're her weakest singles to-date. Lyrically, though, "Mine" is heartbreaking. I think this is more of a personal album meant for Kelly herself - a cathartic experience for her - rather than us/the world/the industry, if that makes sense.

I have to disagree. Mine is better than her recent lead singles. Better than love so soft, heartbeat song and mr. Know it all.ย 

Mine has potential to smash omfg

So ******* good. Such a great departure from her previous singles

Yeah Mine feels so different for Kelly and it is what she needed to do, breakaway from what people expect. I really love both songs.ย 

Mine is the kind of music I've been wanting Kelly to make for ages.ย :chick3:ย It's got a more modern sound than MOL, more mature angst than MD, and is pretty catchy like her more poppy songs. I'm so glad it sound like IDY, HS, or B&B.

ย 

As weird as it sounds, I see some parts of Mine that would do well on TikTok.

Edited by Rey
Addition

The bridge on mine is perfect for TikTok.

ย 

It's also got a Harry Styles vibe to it. The drums are killer. Both songs sound so mature.

ย 

ย 

Edited by jpsketch

when she sings "was it all a lie?" right before the bridge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the song being so short also makes it have a lot of replay value cause i want more

I love when she cries out โ€œso unkindโ€ย :weeps:

Edited by Fitzgerald

I heard both songs back in January. Only once, and I immediately gravitated towards "me" because of the vocals and the choir. Having only heard "me" once, I had the chorus stuck in my head since then.

ย 

Now that I can hear both, and listen closer, I am gravitating toward "mine". It's just so unique. Especially for Kelly.

Edited by jpsketch

2 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I heard both songs back in January. Only once, and I immediately gravitated towards "me" because of the vocals and the choir. Having only heard "me" once, I had the chorus stuck in my head since then.

ย 

Now that I can hear both, and listen closer, I am gravitating toward "mine". It's just so unique. Especially for Kelly.

Mine sounds a lot more modern too.ย  Me is good, but it sounds really old fashioned to me.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.