Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

6 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Just listened to the preview clip on Spotify. Omgg sounds so good!!

I’m getting anxious to listen! One more hour!

 

this is probably part of their unique rollout. I wonder if when they put two clips up that total over 30 seconds if it will count to stream totals. Hmmm might be a new idea they came up with. 

Edited by RealityBites

Just heard the snippet. Guessing the first half is of Mine and the second half is of Me

6 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Just heard the snippet. Guessing the first half is of Mine and the second half is of Me

As I’ve listened more, I take this back. I think it may be all Mine. 
 

living for the drums 

4 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

As I’ve listened more, I take this back. I think it may be all Mine. 
 

living for the drums 

I love how they have everyone confused lol

1 hour ago, rmmas said:
  Hide contents

It’s the part where she sings "Someone's gonna show you how a heart can be used", but with drums and piano in the background. Then a tempo change with more heavy drums and new lines. It's more upbeat than I thought based on that clip.

 

Is it giving Rolling in the deep vibe?

Really love album cover but her pose reminds me of Xtina Lotus

Edited by black dust
A word

4 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Is it giving Rolling in the deep vibe?

I don’t think so.

This new snippet (assuming it’s all mine) sounds so different from that other 10 second snippet of mine floating around.

It’s jarring when the tempo randomly picks up in the second half… not sure how I feel about it yet.. 

It's got to be a mashup of "mine" and "me"... Kelly doing science experiments with music :loud:

the mashup is so good. it’s definitely two songs. I wonder if they’re going to put out multiple clips through the week, each with a portion of the cover. fun!!! :duca:

I think it's only one song, not two. The vocals with the head voice seem consistent through the whole snippet. The tempo change /suddeny added drums and stuff reminds of Happier Than Ever and I'm here for it.

Just now, Nerevanin said:

I think it's only one song, not two. The vocals with the head voice seem consistent through the whole snippet. The tempo change /suddeny added drums and stuff reminds of Happier Than Ever and I'm here for it.

No cause my first thought was literally Happier than Ever vibes…but I still think it’s two songs! Especially with the “m/“ title. For M/e and M/ine 

I can’t tell if it’s one or two songs but I like what I’m hearing!!!

 

and the cover looks like part of the burnt out hearts image that was leaked not too long ago.  

My first take is that it's going from the chorus into the bridge....the transition is really smooth.

Someone on the express said that they think it’s a mashup, they’ll “surprise drop” both me and mine (we already know the leaked single art had both titles on there) and the art of the snippet is just a zoomed in version of single art. They’ll see which song does better and eventually push that one as the lead. Pretty smart I think. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.